A study for a 70-year old woman who takes Levaquin, Miralax
Summary: 77 female patients aged 70 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 70 year old female patient who has Pneumococcal Infection, Constipation. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Mar, 23, 2015: 77 females aged 66 (±5) who take Levaquin, Miralax are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Pneumococcal Infection, Constipation
- Levaquin (levofloxacin)
- Miralax (polyethylene glycol 3350)
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Non-cardiac Chest Pain||Pain|
|Urinary Tract Infection||Tooth Disorder|
|Osteonecrosis Of Jaw|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related support group:
- support group for people who have Constipation
- support group for people who have Pneumococcal Infection
- support group for people who take Levaquin
- support group for people who take Miralax
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Polyethylene Glycol 3350 for a 51-year old woman with Constipation. The patient has Flushing
- A study of side effects of Miralax for a 7-year old boy with Constipation. The patient has Nightmare
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall, Nexium, Metformin, Lexapro, Levaquin for a 52-year old woman with ADHD, Acid Reflux, Diabetes, Depression, Respiratory Disorder. The patient has Fatigue, Numbness And Tingling, Mouth Ulcers
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Miralax, Zyrtec Allergy, Aspirin, Prempro, Lunesta, Zoloft, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 54-year old woman with Asthma, Constipation, Allergy, Heart Attack, Menopause Hot Flashes, Insomnia, Depression, Hypertension. The patient has Lightheadedness - Fainting
- A study of side effects of Levaquin for a 41-year old woman with Infection - Ear. The patient has Pain - Hip
Related drug interaction studies:
- Levaquin and Miralax drug interactions (581 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Miralax for Constipation reported by 231 people (updated 7 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.