Home > Drugs A-Z > Methocarbamol
'Methocarbamol': 3,266 reports from FDA and social media
Active ingredients: methocarbamol (latest outcomes)
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Methocarbamol >>>
Tools for Methocarbamol:
How effective is Methocarbamol?
Alternative drugs to Methocarbamol:
Most common Methocarbamol side effects:
All Methocarbamol side effects from A to Z:
Interactions between Methocarbamol and drugs from A to Z:
Comments from related studies:
From this study (7 days ago):
My period is lasting over 7 days. I am spotting between cycle too
From this study (1 week ago):
My WBC count has been low for 4mos now. I'm lethargic, having problems sleeping & still experiencing a tremendous amount of pain (which I believe it has to do with the congenital lipoma on my brain stem-I've had excruciating pain as long as I can remember.)
really? on Sep, 22, 2014:
I honestly thought this was a board where we could all learn from
Each other's experiences. Unfortunately, everyone seems to be fixated on this one poster, asking a question for a "friend" & who is supposedly mixing all types of drugs. Let's get off of the 3rd party bashing because anyone on all of those drugs needs a lot more than people on a web page. Geez!!!!
From this study (2 months ago):
I have had really bad Restless Leg Syndrome since May 2013 and with the help of the Methocarbamol it works wonders. I take 1 to 2 pills every 6 hours or as needed. I saw results within the first use. I would also like to add that it helps with pain that is localized or for pain throughout the body.
Seroquel helped me with my sleep disorders due to my BiPolar and Anxiety issues. I originally started at 100mg at bedtime which was offering me a little relief but my physician bumped it up too 300mg at bedtime where I was getting alot more rest. My anxiety was getting really bad so it was bumped up too 600mg. My anxiety dropped, however, I was sleeping almost 16 hours a day.
From this study (2 months ago):
It hurts really bad. Inside of my ear and all on the side of my face hurts due to my jaw clenching. Oddly it's mostly on the left side of my face.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Effective treatment for adult scoliosis
Even with these medications I have muscle spasms in my back, neck, shoulders and leg pain that makes it hard to walk. I don't understand because 2 years ago I was healthy, string, active.
- Should i take robaxin if i'm allergic to penicillin
I was prescribed Robaxin for muscle pain. But I'm allergic to Penicillin and I want to make sure I would not have any side effects.
- Is it ok to take methocarbamol and metronidazole at the same time
Took methocarbamol because of pain in my shoulder and I have a bacteria infection so I also took metronidazol and my eye lids are swollen
- What can i do for ocd and depression
I have a very large amount of kidney stones eve since I returned to Afghanistan. Most of them have been calcium oxilate and the othes arecalcium phforous. I am passing kidney stones since 2001 with the largest being a 6mm that I passed. I have them so fequently they have me on a 72 hour 25mcg fentyb ...
- I have closed angle glaucoma. is baclofen safe for me to take?
methocarbamol tears up my stomach, irritates my ulcer which causes bad acid which also causes mouth blisters. it doesn't actually work that weltrowwi tl for me as I am still inflamed, still in horrible pain, still sleep deprived because of the pain and still unable to give myself adequate nutrition, ...
More questions about 'methocarbamol' >>>
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
More reviews about 'methocarbamol' >>>
Recent Methocarbamol related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Depakote, Lamictal, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Methocarbamol for a patient with Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Bipolar I Disorder, Depressive, Restless Leg Syndrome.
- A study of drug interactions between Robaxin-750, Cymbalta, Tramadol, Adderall Xr 15 for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Anxiety Disorder, Adhd. The patient has Teeth Grinding And Clenching (Bruxism)
- A study of drug interactions between Fentanyl-25, Percocet, Pregabalin, Methocarbamol for a patient with Rsd. The patient has Painful Defaecation, Chondromalacia Patella, Posture Abnormal, Edema (Swelling), Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Robaxin, Wellbutrin, Topamax for a patient with Pain - Back, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Migraine. The patient has Groin Pain, Depression, Pain - Back (Back pain - low), Numbness And Tingling, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Hemiplegic Migraine
- A study of drug interactions between Methocarbamol, Tylenol, ASA, Atorvastatin Calcium, Twynsta, Pantoprazole for a patient with Insomnia, Localised Osteoarthritis, Angina - Unstable, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux. The patient has Nose Bleeds (Nosebleed)
More related studies for 'methocarbamol' >>>
Recent Methocarbamol related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for 'methocarbamol' >>>
Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (methocarbamol): Robaxin, Robaxin-750, Delaxin, Forbaxin.