This is a real world study of Mydriasis among people who take Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 0.05% 388. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 27 reports from FDA.
Do you have a question? Healthcare is personal: one drug can work differently between women and men, or for people of different ages. How do you find patients like you to answer your question, and ensure only patients like you can answer it? Our Personalized Q&A can help. Start now
What is the drug
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05% 388 has active ingredients of oxymetazoline hydrochloride. It is used in nasopharyngitis, nasal congestion.
On Apr, 27, 2013: 27 people reported to have Mydriasis when taking Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 0.05% 388 are studied.
Gender of people who have Mydriasis when taking the drug * :
Age of people who have Mydriasis when taking the drug * :
Severity of Mydriasis when taking the drug ** :
How people recovered from Mydriasis ** :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
More about the drug combination: Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 0.05% 388 drug interactions
Next: personalize this study to your gender and age
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
Recent drug studies on eHealthMe:
- Soma, Vyvanse for a 22-year old woman who has Chronic Pain, ADD (25 minutes ago)
- Trileptal for a 33-year old woman who has Epilepsy (41 minutes ago)
- Lantus for a 74-year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control (55 minutes ago)
- Chondroitin Sulphate A Sodium, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Meloxicam for a 59-year old man who has Cartilage Repair, Joint Pain (1 hour ago)
- Yasmin for a 24-year old woman who has Contraception (1 hour ago)
- Accutane for a 27-year old man who has Acne (1 hour ago)
- Pantoprazole Sodium for a 61-year old woman who has Irritable Bowel Syndrome (1 hour ago)
- Aspirin, Gabapentin, Androderm for a 56-year old man who has Circulating Anticoagulant, Neuralgia, Hypogonadism Male (2 hours ago)
- Spironolactone for a 51-year old woman who has Acne (2 hours ago)
- Triphasil-28 for a 39-year old woman who has Birth Control And Family Planning (2 hours ago)
- Losartan Potassium, Diclofenac Potassium, Lipitor for a 66-year old man who has High Blood Pressure, Arthritis , Plaque Buildup - Arteries (3 hours ago)
- Remicade for a 66-year old woman who has Ankylosing Spondylitis (3 hours ago)
- Fluoxetine, Lamictal for a 56-year old woman who has Depression, Bipolar 2 (3 hours ago)
- Velcade for a 60-year old man who has Multiple Meyleoma (4 hours ago)
- Hydrea for a 62-year old man who has Polycythemia Vera (5 hours ago)
- Levothyroxine Sodium, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Furosemide, Metoprolol Succinate for a 71-year old woman who has Hypothyroidism, Hypertension, Fluid Retention, PVC's Tachycardia (5 hours ago)
- Suprax for a 26-year old woman who has Typhoid Fever (5 hours ago)
- Clomid for a 31-year old woman who has Anovulatory Cycle (5 hours ago)
- Zolpidem, Crestor, , Axiron for a 58-year old man who has Cant Sleep, High Cholesterol, Low Thyroid, Low Testosterone (6 hours ago)
- Yasmin, Vitamins, Alprazolam for a 32-year old woman who has PMS, Fatigue, Anxiety (6 hours ago)
- Simvastatin for a 69-year old man who has Fexofenadine (7 hours ago)
- Nuvaring, Viibryd, Xanax, Adderall 30 for a 27-year old woman who has Birth Control And Family Planning, Depression - Major, Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attacks , Focus, Concentration (7 hours ago)
- Allopurinol, Finasteride, Perindopril Erbumine for a 69-year old man who has Gout, Enlarged Prostate, High Blood Pressure (7 hours ago)
- Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 29-year old woman who has Anxiety & Insomnia (7 hours ago)
- Levaquin for a 48-year old woman who has Infection (9 hours ago)
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Homatropine Methylbromide for a 55-year old man who has Pain (9 hours ago)
- Wellbutrin Sr, Strattera for a 40-year old woman who has Depression , ADD (9 hours ago)
- Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a 39-year old woman who has Migraine Without Aura (9 hours ago)
- Fenofibrate, Hyzaar, Estradiol, Topamax, Zoloft, Glucovance for a 50-year old woman who has Hypocholesterolaemia, Blood Pressure Management, Total Hysterectomy, Migraine Prophylaxis, Anxiety And Stress, Diabetes Mellitus Management (9 hours ago)
- Mirena for a 17-year old girl who has Contraception (10 hours ago)
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
eHealthMe enables ordinary people to use healthcare big data from FDA and social media. 10,180,222 healthcare professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe (their testimonials). Our original studies have been used on these medical publications:
- Dry eyes
- Nasal congestion
- Swelling face
Related side effects
- Dacryostenosis Acquired
- Dry Eye
- Eye Irritation
- Eye Pain
- Facial Pain
- Fuchs' Syndrome
- Nasal Discomfort
- Oral Discomfort
- Swelling Face
- Vision Blurred
- Visual Acuity Reduced
- Multiple sclerosis (201,897 reports)|
- Rheumatoid arthritis (196,866 reports)
- High blood pressure (177,810 reports)
- Depression (119,373 reports)
- High blood cholesterol (100,190 reports)
- Pain (92,348 reports)
- Osteoporosis (87,013 reports)
- Diabetes (84,910 reports)
- Birth control (77,438 reports)
- Type 2 diabetes (74,311 reports)
More conditions ...
- Enbrel (167,310 reports)|
- Aspirin (148,616 reports)
- Prednisone (143,147 reports)
- Humira (131,728 reports)
- Lipitor (125,867 reports)
- Methotrexate (125,840 reports)
- Avonex (98,217 reports)
- Metformin (94,226 reports)
- Lisinopril (93,180 reports)
- Lasix (91,623 reports)
More drugs ...
- Check drugs
- Check symptoms
- Ask a question