Who have Blood pressure increased when taking Nuvigil and Adderall xr 10 - from FDA reports
Blood pressure increased is reported only by a few people who take Nuvigil and Adderall xr 10. We study 7 people who have side effects while taking Nuvigil and Adderall xr 10 from FDA. Among them, 1 have Blood pressure increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood pressure increased and more.
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 18, 2017
7 people reported to have side effects when taking Nuvigil and Adderall xr 10. Among them, 1 person (14.29%) has Blood pressure increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on the drugs when people have blood pressure increased *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have blood pressure increased when taking the drugs *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have blood pressure increased when taking th drugs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Sleep Apnea Syndrome (1 person, 100.00%)
- Carcinoid Tumor (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Sandostatin Lar (1 person, 100.00%)
- Cozaar (1 person, 100.00%)
- Colace (1 person, 100.00%)
- Atenolol (1 person, 100.00%)
- Asa (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Decreased (1 person, 100.00%)
- Terminal State (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pulmonary Embolism (1 person, 100.00%)
- Malignant Neoplasm Progression (1 person, 100.00%)
- Convulsion (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Blood pressure increased when taking Nuvigil and Adderall xr 10?
- Check symptoms - is blood pressure increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBlood pressure increased with Nuvigil and Adderall xr 10 from FDA and eHealthme reports
Drugs that are associated with Blood pressure increasedBlood pressure increased
Could your condition cause Blood pressure increasedBlood pressure increased
Can you answer these questions?
My blood pressure always used to be on the lower side. I am taking Methadone 7.5mg daily(2.5mg 3 times daily) for chronic pain. Ever since I am on 2.5mg Methdone tablets every 8 hours since nine months, my blood pressure has become very uncontrollable i.e. has been on the higher side.
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
Has anyone taken Diflucan that also has high blood pressure and are having really high increase in blood pressure. My is running in 170/ 111_ even after sleeping and woke up took it and the bottom number was 103. It's been about a week since I took the last Diflucan