Klonopin vs Suboxone for a female patient aged 43
Summary: 8,228 female patients aged 43 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is personalized comparison of Klonopin vs Suboxone for a female aged 43. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Klonopin (latest outcomes from 31,334 users) has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Suboxone (latest outcomes from 8,304 users) has active ingredients of buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride. It is often used in opiate withdrawal.
What is the symptom
Swollen eyelid (swelling of eye lid) has been reported by people with depression, birth control, high blood pressure, hypothyroidism, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 64 Swollen eyelid patients)
On Apr, 16, 2015: 8,228 female patients aged 42 who take the same drugs are studied in Klonopin vs Suboxone
Information of patient in study:
|Gender||Age||Reason for the drug|
|Female||42||Bipolar Affective Disorder Aggravated|
Drugs to compare:
|Suboxone||buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride||not specified|
eHealthMe real world results:
For females aged 42 (±5):
Comparison with the specified adverse outcomes:
(outcome and its % of total reports)
Most common side effects:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Headache||Drug Withdrawal Syndrome|
|Weight Increased||Suicidal Ideation|
|Chest Pain||Drug Dependence|
Most common side effects experienced by people in long term use:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Bipolar Affective Disorder Aggravated (10 drugs in 59 reports) (updated 3 months ago)
Side effects in real world:
On eHealthMe, Klonopin (clonazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Suboxone (buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride) is often used to treat opiate withdrawal. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Klonopin is used in:
- Suboxone is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Klonopin alternatives:
- Suboxone alternatives:
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vitamin B12, Klonopin for a 42-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Oxcarbazepine, Klonopin, Valacyclovir, Opana Er, Lyrica for a 35-year old woman who has Fibromyositis
- Comparions of Subutex, Suboxone for a 21-year old woman who has Withdrawal From Opioids
- Comparions of Klonopin, DayQuil for a 33-year old woman who has Cold Symptoms
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Lisinopril for a 36-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Lorazepam, Clonazepam for a 31-year old man who has Been Prescribed For 10 Years
- Comparions of Suboxone, Linzess for a 33-year old woman who has Addiction
- Comparions of Tranxene, Clonazepam for a 31-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Desipramine Hydrochloride for a 20-year old woman who has Anxiety And Stress
- Comparions of Xanax, Clonazepam for a 46-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Ranitidine for a 44-year old woman who has Stomach Discomfort
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Sklice for a 34-year old woman who has Parasitic Infection Intestinal
- Comparions of Tramadol, Fentanyl, Suboxone for a 33-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Silenor, Clonazepam for a 66-year old man who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Melatonin, Klonopin for a 48-year old woman who has Heart Pounding Or Racing
- Comparions of Suboxone, Adderall Xr 20, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Chronic Depression
- Comparions of Minastrin 24 Fe, Adderall 30, Clonazepam, Zoloft for a 21-year old woman who has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Comparions of Black Cohosh, Evening Primrose, Clonazepam, Cloxacillin Sodium for a 45-year old woman who has Mastitis
- Comparions of Metformin, Klonopin, Celexa, Clozapine for a 55-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Toprol-xl for a 53-year old woman who has Palpation
- Comparions of Klonopin, Trileptal, Cymbalta, Abilify for a 40-year old woman who has Bipolar 1
- Comparions of Klonopin, Xanax Xr for a 40-year old man who has Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia
- Comparions of Klonopin, Finasteride for a 20-year old man who has Alopecia Areata
- Comparions of Prozac, Ritalin, Suboxone, Xanax for a 52-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Klonopin, Xanax for a 27-year old woman who has ADHD
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Zofran for a 50-year old woman who has Nausea
- Comparions of Klonopin, Valium for a 44-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Zopiclone, Clonazepam, Quetiapine Fumarate, Sertraline for a 50-year old woman who has BPD
- Comparions of Lamotrigine, Clonazepam for a 53-year old woman who has Vertigo-associated Disorders
- Comparions of Hydroxyzine, Clonazepam for a 69-year old man who has Sleep Terror
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Exforge Hct, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Cialis for a 53-year old man who has Metoprolol
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Librium for a 45-year old woman who has Bipolar
- Comparions of Klonopin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Albuterol, Insulin, Lexapro for a 63-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Klonopin, Lyrica for a 66-year old man who has Nerve Pain
- Comparions of Depo-provera, Clonazepam, Lexapro for a 32-year old woman who has Panic Disorder
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Celexa, Lithium Carbonate for a 63-year old woman who has Bipolar Ii Disorder
- Comparions of Prozac, Klonopin, Remeron for a 41-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Klonopin, Celexa for a 51-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Klonopin, Coreg for a 84-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Echinacea Purpurea, Klonopin for a 22-year old man who has Stress And Anxiety
- Comparions of Subutex, Clonazepam, Vyvanse, Adderall 20 for a 36-year old man who has ADHD
- Comparions of Inderal, Clonazepam, Invega Sustenna, Risperidone for a 20-year old man who has Schizophrenia
- Comparions of BUSPAR, Clonazepam for a 20-year old woman who has PTSD
- Comparions of Klonopin, Parnate for a 62-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition
- Comparions of Levothyroxine Sodium, Suboxone for a 40-year old man who has Thyroid Function Test Abnormal
- Comparions of Acyclovir, Adderall 20, Wellbutrin Xl, Suboxone, Ativan for a 34-year old woman who has PTSD
- Comparions of Suboxone, Concerta for a 40-year old man who has ADD
- Comparions of Soma, Suboxone, Wellbutrin Sr for a 51-year old man who has Opiate Withdrawal
- Comparions of Soma, Adderall, Xanax, Suboxone for a 29-year old woman who has Stress And Anxiety
- Comparions of Zoloft, Suboxone for a 30-year old woman who has Drug Addiction
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.