A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Potassium, Vitamin D - from FDA reports
147 females aged 45 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 45 year old female patient who has Rta - Distal, Hypocitraturia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 25, 2017
147 females aged 45 (±5) who takes Potassium, Vitamin D are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 45
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Rta - Distal, Hypocitraturia
- Drugs taken:
- Potassium (potassium)
- Vitamin D (ergocalciferol)
- Drug interactions: Hypocitraturia
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Hypocitraturia: 0 (0% of females aged 45 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hypocitraturia in Rta - Distal: 0 (0% of females aged 45 (±5) who have Rta - Distal)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hypocitraturia in Potassium: 0 (0% of females aged 45 (±5) who take Potassium)
- Hypocitraturia in Vitamin D: 0 (0% of females aged 45 (±5) who take Vitamin D)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (25 people, 17.01%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (20 people, 13.61%)
- High Blood Pressure (20 people, 13.61%)
- Pain (18 people, 12.24%)
- Crohn's Disease (17 people, 11.56%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Humira (43 people, 29.25%)
- Lasix (28 people, 19.05%)
- Calcium (25 people, 17.01%)
- Folic Acid (21 people, 14.29%)
- Vitamin B12 (20 people, 13.61%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (17 people, 11.56%)
- Fatigue (16 people, 10.88%)
- Weakness (14 people, 9.52%)
- Pain (14 people, 9.52%)
- Headache (13 people, 8.84%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Potassium has active ingredients of potassium. It is often used in hypokalemia. (latest outcomes from Potassium 18,505 users)
- Vitamin d has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in rickets. (latest outcomes from Vitamin d 62,778 users)
What are the conditions?
- Rta - distal (latest reports from 2 Rta - distal patients)
- Hypocitraturia (low amount of citrate in the urine, is an important risk factor for kidney stone formation) (latest reports from 35 Hypocitraturia patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Hypocitraturia (low amount of citrate in the urine, is an important risk factor for kidney stone formation) has been reported by people with migraine, convulsion, osteoporosis, pain in extremity, supplementation therapy (latest reports from 35 Hypocitraturia patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
The list of conditions and medications is not complete. I feel my immune system is very compromised and want some ideas on how to increase my immunity. I exercise on a regular basis, walk nearly every day, am trying to eat better, take vitamins etc, don't smoke or drink, go to doc and take their ...
acute onset numbness , weakness, and gait abnormalities over year ago, other abnormal sensations/functions and pain came on later, symptoms involving mostly sensory and autonomic with some motor persist but fluctuate. have a hard time controlling and dealing with the pain especially. sometimes ...
Several years ago in 2013 I was"diagnosed" with RA. I went through every medication including, humira, embral, to now IV fusions of remicade which has been almost a year. I am not feeling any better and body aches and joint pains getting worse. I started researching my symptoms and lyme kept ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Taking one 50,000 vitamin D2 per week. Did not cause a red face, that I noticed, until the 7th week. I really don't look in the mirror that often so I can't be sure that it wasn't causing a red face all along.
hi. having gas issues and trying to pin it down . just decides to come as it pleases and without warning. no smell just noise. anyone have this issue? i ruled out dairy. no other changes in diet noted.
Just joined the group, just started taking 30 mg generic cymbalta, have been taking vitamin D for about 4 months per doc's advise. Is it an individual thing how vitamin d and cymbalta affect each other?
I get severe headaches when I take NAC. I take one 600 mg L-Glutathine daily also and wonder if it's too much to take a daily NAC if taking an L-Glutathine. I thought they had different purposes. I take extra vitamin D as well as I have MS and will always have low levels without taking ...
Two months ago, my physician switched me from Methadone to MS Contin for pain related to fibromylgia. I was on the Methadone for 12 years. Now I am not getting the pain relief like I was when I was on Methadone, but he can't switch me back due to his clinic's policy ban on methadone. I have ...