A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Asa, Vitamin D - from FDA reports
189 females aged 55 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 55 year old female patient who has Cva, Dm. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Feb, 17, 2017
189 females aged 55 (±5) who takes Lipitor, Asa, Vitamin D are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 55
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Cva, Dm
- Drugs taken:
- Lipitor (atorvastatin calcium)
- Asa (aspirin)
- Vitamin D (ergocalciferol)
- Drug interactions: Cva
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Cva: 2 (1.06% of females aged 55 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Cva in Dm: 1,491 (8.39% of females aged 55 (±5) who have Dm)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Cva in Lipitor: 534 (2.28% of females aged 55 (±5) who take Lipitor)
- Cva in Asa: 696 (2.73% of females aged 55 (±5) who take Asa)
- Cva in Vitamin D: 52 (0.62% of females aged 55 (±5) who take Vitamin D)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (50 people, 26.46%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (28 people, 14.81%)
- Pain (24 people, 12.70%)
- High Blood Pressure (23 people, 12.17%)
- Diabetes (23 people, 12.17%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Calcium (33 people, 17.46%)
- Lyrica (28 people, 14.81%)
- Metformin (26 people, 13.76%)
- Fish Oil (22 people, 11.64%)
- Vitamin B12 (19 people, 10.05%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fall (24 people, 12.70%)
- Nausea (23 people, 12.17%)
- Headache (21 people, 11.11%)
- Fatigue (20 people, 10.58%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (18 people, 9.52%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Lipitor has active ingredients of atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Lipitor 181,309 users)
- Asa has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Asa 14,077 users)
- Vitamin d has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in rickets. (latest outcomes from Vitamin d 52,777 users)
What are the conditions?
- Cva can be treated by Plavix, Aspirin, Aggrenox, Coumadin, Warfarin sodium (latest reports from 170,418 Cva patients)
- Dm can be treated by Metformin hydrochloride, Metformin, Lantus, Januvia, Glipizide (latest reports from 274,103 Dm patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Cva has been reported by people with diabetes, arthritis, high blood pressure, pain, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 170,418 Cva patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Lipitor and Asa drug interaction
- Lipitor and Vitamin d drug interaction
- Asa and Vitamin d drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
The list of conditions and medications is not complete. I feel my immune system is very compromised and want some ideas on how to increase my immunity. I exercise on a regular basis, walk nearly every day, am trying to eat better, take vitamins etc, don't smoke or drink, go to doc and take their ...
You may be interested in these reviews
63 year old male, 6'-0", 215 lbs, former smoker, non drinker been taking Sildenafil for about a year, greatest discovery ever. diagnosed recently with Vent(ricular) Trachycardia. Take 20 to 30 mg, only when anticipating sex. Will feel a bit "flushed" and heart races some as is the case with ...