A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Asa, Vitamin D - from FDA reports
225 females aged 55 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 55 year old female patient who has Cva, Dm. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 03, 2017
225 females aged 55 (±5) who takes Lipitor, Asa, Vitamin D are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 55
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Cva, Dm
- Drugs taken:
- Lipitor (atorvastatin calcium)
- Asa (aspirin)
- Vitamin D (ergocalciferol)
- Drug interactions: Cva
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Cva: 3 (1.33% of females aged 55 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Cva in Dm: 1,503 (8.09% of females aged 55 (±5) who have Dm)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Cva in Lipitor: 556 (2.25% of females aged 55 (±5) who take Lipitor)
- Cva in Asa: 729 (2.68% of females aged 55 (±5) who take Asa)
- Cva in Vitamin D: 60 (0.62% of females aged 55 (±5) who take Vitamin D)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (56 people, 24.89%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (33 people, 14.67%)
- High Blood Pressure (29 people, 12.89%)
- Diabetes (26 people, 11.56%)
- Pain (25 people, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Calcium (36 people, 16.00%)
- Lyrica (34 people, 15.11%)
- Metformin (28 people, 12.44%)
- Fish Oil (25 people, 11.11%)
- Synthroid (24 people, 10.67%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fall (28 people, 12.44%)
- Nausea (25 people, 11.11%)
- Headache (22 people, 9.78%)
- Fatigue (22 people, 9.78%)
- Pain (21 people, 9.33%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Lipitor has active ingredients of atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Lipitor 188,677 users)
- Asa has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Asa 15,847 users)
- Vitamin d has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in rickets. (latest outcomes from Vitamin d 62,778 users)
What are the conditions?
- Cva can be treated by Plavix, Aspirin, Aggrenox, Coumadin, Warfarin sodium (latest reports from 186,129 Cva patients)
- Dm can be treated by Metformin hydrochloride, Metformin, Lantus, Januvia, Glipizide (latest reports from 285,257 Dm patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Cva has been reported by people with diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 186,129 Cva patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Lipitor and Asa drug interaction
- Lipitor and Vitamin d drug interaction
- Asa and Vitamin d drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
The list of conditions and medications is not complete. I feel my immune system is very compromised and want some ideas on how to increase my immunity. I exercise on a regular basis, walk nearly every day, am trying to eat better, take vitamins etc, don't smoke or drink, go to doc and take their ...
You may be interested in these reviews
My mother had a stroke and has developed thrush. She has a feeding tube because of the thrush causing severe pain and her not being able to swallow without fear of aspiration. I feel helpless and can't stand watching my mom suffer.
My husband was diagnosed with Primary Progressive Aphasia. He has been taking Lipitor for cholesterol issues for over 10 years. He stopped over 3 weeks ago and already he said his head feels clearer in the morning. Will be following up with Doc for next steps
Taking one 50,000 vitamin D2 per week. Did not cause a red face, that I noticed, until the 7th week. I really don't look in the mirror that often so I can't be sure that it wasn't causing a red face all along.