A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Asa, Vitamin D - from FDA reports
225 females aged 55 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 55 year old female patient who has Cva, Dm. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 06, 2017
225 females aged 55 (±5) who takes Lipitor, Asa, Vitamin D are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 55
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Cva, Dm
- Drugs taken:
- Lipitor (atorvastatin calcium)
- Asa (aspirin)
- Vitamin D (ergocalciferol)
- Drug interactions: Cva
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Cva: 3 (1.33% of females aged 55 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Cva in Dm: 1,503 (8.09% of females aged 55 (±5) who have Dm)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Cva in Lipitor: 556 (2.25% of females aged 55 (±5) who take Lipitor)
- Cva in Asa: 729 (2.68% of females aged 55 (±5) who take Asa)
- Cva in Vitamin D: 60 (0.62% of females aged 55 (±5) who take Vitamin D)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (56 people, 24.89%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (33 people, 14.67%)
- High Blood Pressure (29 people, 12.89%)
- Diabetes (26 people, 11.56%)
- Pain (25 people, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Calcium (36 people, 16.00%)
- Lyrica (34 people, 15.11%)
- Metformin (28 people, 12.44%)
- Fish Oil (25 people, 11.11%)
- Synthroid (24 people, 10.67%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fall (28 people, 12.44%)
- Nausea (25 people, 11.11%)
- Headache (22 people, 9.78%)
- Fatigue (22 people, 9.78%)
- High Blood Pressure (21 people, 9.33%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Lipitor has active ingredients of atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Lipitor 188,717 users)
- Asa has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Asa 15,856 users)
- Vitamin d has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in rickets. (latest outcomes from Vitamin d 62,937 users)
What are the conditions?
- Cva can be treated by Plavix, Aspirin, Aggrenox, Coumadin, Warfarin sodium (latest reports from 186,131 Cva patients)
- Dm can be treated by Metformin hydrochloride, Metformin, Lantus, Januvia, Glipizide (latest reports from 285,326 Dm patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Cva has been reported by people with diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 186,131 Cva patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Lipitor and Asa drug interaction
- Lipitor and Vitamin d drug interaction
- Asa and Vitamin d drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I see I may be the first to post anything on your sight. I hope you're successful with this because I would like very much to learn more about hogberry. A gentleman named Gary Scott writes articles about healthy things and he mentioned hogberry tea for getting rid of fat cells. I can't find ...
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
You may be interested in these reviews
After 1 week on atenolo I started feeling bad. After 3 weeks I thought I was going to pass out and was nauseous and lightheaded. I stopped taking the atenolol and ended up in emergency with bp of 180/115 and terrible symptoms like tight chest, anxiety, internal shaking, massive nausea, ...
Fibromuscular Dysplasia of right kidney artery discovered accidentally by a cat scan with dye in it when integrative dr was looking for a renin producing tumour after my BP kept going high. No tumour found, but FMD was discovered. I have been on 80mg of Lipitor for 10yrs due to high cholesterol. ...