A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Morphine, Omeprazole - from FDA reports
874 females aged 56 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 56 year old female patient who has Fibromyalgia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 19, 2017
874 females aged 56 (±5) who takes Morphine, Omeprazole are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 56
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Fibromyalgia
- Drugs taken:
- Morphine (morphine sulfate)
- Omeprazole (omeprazole)
- Drug interactions: Vertigo
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Vertigo: 65 (7.44% of females aged 56 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Vertigo in Fibromyalgia: 652 (8.67% of females aged 56 (±5) who have Fibromyalgia)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Vertigo in Morphine: 387 (4.25% of females aged 56 (±5) who take Morphine)
- Vertigo in Omeprazole: 1,273 (4.87% of females aged 56 (±5) who take Omeprazole)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (141 people, 16.13%)
- Depression (72 people, 8.24%)
- Multiple Myeloma (65 people, 7.44%)
- Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease (62 people, 7.09%)
- High Blood Pressure (56 people, 6.41%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lasix (129 people, 14.76%)
- Lyrica (123 people, 14.07%)
- Gabapentin (120 people, 13.73%)
- Neurontin (116 people, 13.27%)
- Zometa (112 people, 12.81%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (147 people, 16.82%)
- Pain (141 people, 16.13%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (125 people, 14.30%)
- Stress And Anxiety (121 people, 13.84%)
- Breathing Difficulty (117 people, 13.39%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Morphine has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Morphine 78,623 users)
- Omeprazole has active ingredients of omeprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Omeprazole 174,574 users)
What are the conditions?
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body) can be treated by Lyrica, Cymbalta, Savella, Gabapentin, Amitriptyline hydrochloride (latest reports from 49,672 Fibromyalgia patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Vertigo has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 290,362 Vertigo patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
It's very annoying, I feel dizzy all the time, especially the day after having drinks. I have seen 4 ENT doctors at first they prescribed for me Betaserc. I discovered that the problem is not my ear I went to see a neurologist he said you a have a vestibular migraine, he prescribed for me ...
Hi my neuro surgeon thinks I have IHH. MRI shows slit like lateral ventricles plus empty sella syndrome. Symptoms started 6 weeks after spinal fusion. Has anyone suffered with debilitating dizziness. Feels like my brain is swimming in my skull. The only thing that helps is lying down, I get ...
Has anyone experienced vertigo caused by marijuana? I've used marijuana all my life but the last 3 years, have been smoking daily. I'm retired and writing a book. I don't want to stop because I am more creative when smoking. but I don't want the vertigo to be chronic and/or handicapping.
I have been taking Fluoxetine 20mg for 10 days and I have got severe dizziness and derealization (Things don't feel real like life is not real! ). I have never been crazy depressed but lately, I am feeling down and anxious about an exam that I need to take it in a couple of months. I am ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I took Prilosec for 13 years and upon quitting it was diagnosed with Vasculitis within 3 months. Then was put on high dose Prednisone, 60 mg. Stopped after 3 mos of intense pain. Diagnosed with Avascular Necrosis 9 mos later.
After taking 200 mg a day for three years I get dizzy and lite headed. Cardiologist reduced to 100 mg a day and after five days blood pressure and pulse went up. Went back on 200 mg and am dizzy and lite headed but blood pressure and pulse are good as well as afb . Any suggestions?
Hi. I have severe orthostatic hypotension. I am afraid I'm going to die. It's not so much dizziness as body pressure on my sides, legs, etc as the blood resettles. I have low blood pressure. Has anyone experienced these symptoms. I think the Latuda and Lexapro are causing this.