A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Morphine, Omeprazole - from FDA reports
939 females aged 56 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 56 year old female patient who has Fibromyalgia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
939 females aged 56 (±5) who takes Morphine, Omeprazole are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 56
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Fibromyalgia
- Drugs taken:
- Morphine (morphine sulfate)
- Omeprazole (omeprazole)
- Drug interactions: Vertigo
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Vertigo: 68 (7.24% of females aged 56 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Vertigo in Fibromyalgia: 687 (8.53% of females aged 56 (±5) who have Fibromyalgia)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Vertigo in Morphine: 398 (4.14% of females aged 56 (±5) who take Morphine)
- Vertigo in Omeprazole: 1,356 (4.88% of females aged 56 (±5) who take Omeprazole)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (157 people, 16.72%)
- Depression (78 people, 8.31%)
- Multiple Myeloma (69 people, 7.35%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (67 people, 7.14%)
- High Blood Pressure (64 people, 6.82%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lasix (133 people, 14.16%)
- Lyrica (130 people, 13.84%)
- Gabapentin (120 people, 12.78%)
- Neurontin (119 people, 12.67%)
- Xanax (115 people, 12.25%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (153 people, 16.29%)
- Pain (147 people, 15.65%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (132 people, 14.06%)
- Stress And Anxiety (122 people, 12.99%)
- Breathing Difficulty (118 people, 12.57%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Morphine has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Morphine 78,640 users)
- Omeprazole has active ingredients of omeprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Omeprazole 174,751 users)
What are the conditions?
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body) can be treated by Lyrica, Cymbalta, Savella, Gabapentin, Amitriptyline hydrochloride (latest reports from 49,785 Fibromyalgia patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Vertigo has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 290,711 Vertigo patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Hey everyone my name is Angela & I'm new to the group. I'm also new to Latuda. I'm in desperate need of answers/advice. I've been diagnosed with Bipolar I, PTSD, depression, & anxiety. I've been taking 900mg of Lithium & 45 total mg of Buspar since November 2016 with no problems. I was also on ...
Hi! 36 year old male, with chronic non bacterial prostatitis, and GERD. Changed my life in six months, new diet, exercises, and lost 40lbs...now weight 159 which is correct BMI :). However, prostatitis has been killing me for 4 months, no answers, no results from antibiotics, alpha blockers, ...
It's very annoying, I feel dizzy all the time, especially the day after having drinks. I have seen 4 ENT doctors at first they prescribed for me Betaserc. I discovered that the problem is not my ear I went to see a neurologist he said you a have a vestibular migraine, he prescribed for me ...
Hi my neuro surgeon thinks I have IHH. MRI shows slit like lateral ventricles plus empty sella syndrome. Symptoms started 6 weeks after spinal fusion. Has anyone suffered with debilitating dizziness. Feels like my brain is swimming in my skull. The only thing that helps is lying down, I get ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi all, I am a 34 year old female that has been on Omeprazole for a while now for frequent heartburn. Over the last 5 years, I have also been put on corticosteroids for various issues. 1 time was for a tendon issue, 1 time for severe allergic reaction and 1 time for bronchitis. The last time I ...
Help please ! I am a 64 year old woman who just had two spine surgeries in a row and am trying to wean off oxycodone but the vertigo is terrible ... I can barely move with out my head spinning ...anyone else affected like this and what do u do ? Best regards Debbie