A study for a 13 year old girl who takes Phenergan - from FDA reports
441 females aged 13 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 13 year old female patient who has Nausea Aggravated. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 29, 2017
441 females aged 13 (±5) who takes Phenergan are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 13
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Nausea Aggravated
- Drugs taken:
- Phenergan (promethazine hydrochloride)
- Side effects: Mouth Sores
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Mouth Sores: 0 (0% of females aged 13 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Mouth Sores in Nausea Aggravated: 0 (0% of females aged 13 (±5) who have Nausea Aggravated)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Mouth Sores in Phenergan: 0 (0% of females aged 13 (±5) who take Phenergan)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Birth Control (73 people, 16.55%)
- Pain (56 people, 12.70%)
- Nausea (54 people, 12.24%)
- Acne (37 people, 8.39%)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (33 people, 7.48%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Yaz (112 people, 25.40%)
- Yasmin (100 people, 22.68%)
- Zofran (71 people, 16.10%)
- Demerol (50 people, 11.34%)
- Ibuprofen (46 people, 10.43%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (97 people, 22.00%)
- Nausea (83 people, 18.82%)
- Stress And Anxiety (75 people, 17.01%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (61 people, 13.83%)
- Cholecystitis Chronic (57 people, 12.93%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Phenergan has active ingredients of promethazine hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Phenergan 18,431 users)
What are the conditions?
- Nausea aggravated (worse urge to vomit) (latest reports from 179 Nausea aggravated patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Mouth sores (mouth ulcer due to irritation or teeth bite) has been reported by people with tooth abscess, mood disorder, lung cancer - non-small cell, recreational, abdominal pain (latest reports from 153 Mouth sores patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
Diagnosed with Hashimoto, and was put on 30 mg of Armour. First month was fine, second month and second bottle, developed soft gums, bleeding, teeth hurt. Could not find anything that stated this was a side effect. Stopped taling it a week and half ago. Saw Doctor, and he put me on Synthroid. ...
Hello. I have an 8year old daughter with Autism and after researching and taking several test to find the cause of her ADD and found that we don't have the gene and have another 6year old boy completely with no issues. The only difference between the 2 pregnancies is that with my daughter I was ...
I have been on Armour for 1 month, 30mg. Diagnosed with Hashimoto. I am starting to get dry mouth, with sore gums. Can't seem to find if it's from meds, never had this before, almost want to stop taking MEDS to see if it goes away. I know my mouth is dry, and get very hot now, where I use to be ...
Extremely sore mouth and tongue. Sores on tongue and roof of mouth. Severe pain to eat and burning. Was on nexium 1 year, before that prilosec for a year and switched because of joiny pain. I'm a healthy 35 yr old woman. Doctors did not believe it was due to the medicines however and thankfully ...