A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Methadone Hydrochloride - from FDA reports
1,551 females aged 27 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 27 year old female patient who has Pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 19, 2017
1,551 females aged 27 (±5) who takes Methadone Hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 27
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Pain
- Drugs taken:
- Methadone Hydrochloride (methadone hydrochloride)
- Side effects: Swelling Of The Face, Pain - Tooth Or Teeth, Fainting, Headache
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Swelling Of The Face: 0 (0% of females aged 27 (±5) who take the drug)
- Pain - Tooth Or Teeth: 6 (0.39% of females aged 27 (±5) who take the drug)
- Fainting: 20 (1.29% of females aged 27 (±5) who take the drug)
- Headache: 52 (3.35% of females aged 27 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Fainting in Pain: 85 (1.48% of females aged 27 (±5) who have Pain)
- Headache in Pain: 346 (6.04% of females aged 27 (±5) who have Pain)
- Pain - Tooth Or Teeth in Pain: 9 (0.16% of females aged 27 (±5) who have Pain)
- Swelling Of The Face in Pain: 0 (0% of females aged 27 (±5) who have Pain)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Fainting in Methadone Hydrochloride: 20 (1.29% of females aged 27 (±5) who take Methadone Hydrochloride)
- Headache in Methadone Hydrochloride: 52 (3.35% of females aged 27 (±5) who take Methadone Hydrochloride)
- Pain - Tooth Or Teeth in Methadone Hydrochloride: 6 (0.39% of females aged 27 (±5) who take Methadone Hydrochloride)
- Swelling Of The Face in Methadone Hydrochloride: 0 (0% of females aged 27 (±5) who take Methadone Hydrochloride)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Drug Withdrawal Maintenance Therapy (186 people, 11.99%)
- Pain (101 people, 6.51%)
- Drug Dependence (64 people, 4.13%)
- Depression (64 people, 4.13%)
- Birth Control (47 people, 3.03%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Alprazolam (158 people, 10.19%)
- Morphine (78 people, 5.03%)
- Diazepam (74 people, 4.77%)
- Clonazepam (68 people, 4.38%)
- Cymbalta (62 people, 4.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug Abuse And Dependence (191 people, 12.31%)
- Maternal Exposure During Pregnancy (189 people, 12.19%)
- Premature Delivery (176 people, 11.35%)
- Death (115 people, 7.41%)
- Completed Suicide (94 people, 6.06%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Methadone hydrochloride has active ingredients of methadone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Methadone hydrochloride 3,322 users)
What are the conditions?
- Pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Vicodin, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 447,932 Pain patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Swelling of the face has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, hypothyroidism, pain, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 222 Swelling of the face patients).
- Pain - tooth or teeth has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, pain (latest reports from 13,565 Pain - tooth or teeth patients).
- Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, primary pulmonary hypertension (latest reports from 69,975 Fainting patients).
- Headache (pain in head) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression, pain (latest reports from 306,391 Headache patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I have often woken up with a feeling of slight compression in my head. Taking brewers yeast on a regular basis seems to prevent this feeling.... or am I kidding myself? Any suggestions as to what is happening?
hi there . i have been taking methadone now or almost 8 yers but for the past year i have been suffering from out of the blue panic attacks. sometimes i can feel them coming on but they have been getting so bad i have been driving myself to the hospital convinced im going to die. i start to feel ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Ive been on the morphine sulfate er 15mg tab for over a year now just in last 4 months getting face sores that are under skin like and then get a little pimple which only has clear water like in it. They turn into big sores like blisters. I can take to pills aday but never have only take ons to ...
I am on 40mg methadone daily and have been diagnosed with Parkinsons so Neurologist has prescribed Sinemet. I am concerned there will be side effects and worried it will stop methadone from working. I would be grateful if anyone can let me know what I am in for AND if there will be side ...
I recently asked my doctor if he would prescribe a prescription for Methadone for me so I could avoid withdrawals from pain pills/opiates such as Oxycodone. However, due to a history of cardiac arrhythmia, I have been taking Flecainide along with other medications. I was told that taking ...