A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Methadone Hydrochloride - from FDA reports
1,551 females aged 27 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 27 year old female patient who has Pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 19, 2017
1,551 females aged 27 (±5) who takes Methadone Hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 27
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Pain
- Drugs taken:
- Methadone Hydrochloride (methadone hydrochloride)
- Side effects: Swelling Of The Face, Pain - Tooth Or Teeth, Fainting, Headache
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Swelling Of The Face: 0 (0% of females aged 27 (±5) who take the drug)
- Pain - Tooth Or Teeth: 6 (0.39% of females aged 27 (±5) who take the drug)
- Fainting: 20 (1.29% of females aged 27 (±5) who take the drug)
- Headache: 52 (3.35% of females aged 27 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Fainting in Pain: 85 (1.48% of females aged 27 (±5) who have Pain)
- Headache in Pain: 346 (6.04% of females aged 27 (±5) who have Pain)
- Pain - Tooth Or Teeth in Pain: 9 (0.16% of females aged 27 (±5) who have Pain)
- Swelling Of The Face in Pain: 0 (0% of females aged 27 (±5) who have Pain)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Fainting in Methadone Hydrochloride: 20 (1.29% of females aged 27 (±5) who take Methadone Hydrochloride)
- Headache in Methadone Hydrochloride: 52 (3.35% of females aged 27 (±5) who take Methadone Hydrochloride)
- Pain - Tooth Or Teeth in Methadone Hydrochloride: 6 (0.39% of females aged 27 (±5) who take Methadone Hydrochloride)
- Swelling Of The Face in Methadone Hydrochloride: 0 (0% of females aged 27 (±5) who take Methadone Hydrochloride)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Drug Withdrawal Maintenance Therapy (186 people, 11.99%)
- Pain (101 people, 6.51%)
- Drug Dependence (64 people, 4.13%)
- Depression (64 people, 4.13%)
- Birth Control (47 people, 3.03%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Alprazolam (158 people, 10.19%)
- Morphine (78 people, 5.03%)
- Diazepam (74 people, 4.77%)
- Clonazepam (68 people, 4.38%)
- Cymbalta (62 people, 4.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug Abuse And Dependence (191 people, 12.31%)
- Maternal Exposure During Pregnancy (189 people, 12.19%)
- Premature Delivery (176 people, 11.35%)
- Death (115 people, 7.41%)
- Completed Suicide (94 people, 6.06%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Methadone hydrochloride has active ingredients of methadone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Methadone hydrochloride 3,418 users)
What are the conditions?
- Pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Vicodin, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 477,114 Pain patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Swelling of the face has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, pain, stress and anxiety, hypothyroidism (latest reports from 232 Swelling of the face patients).
- Pain - tooth or teeth has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, pain (latest reports from 14,330 Pain - tooth or teeth patients).
- Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis, primary pulmonary hypertension, osteoporosis (latest reports from 73,102 Fainting patients).
- Headache (pain in head) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression, pain (latest reports from 329,851 Headache patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I have often woken up with a feeling of slight compression in my head. Taking brewers yeast on a regular basis seems to prevent this feeling.... or am I kidding myself? Any suggestions as to what is happening?
You may be interested in these reviews
I first experienced syncope about a year ago, when I got up during the night to use the bathroom. I was not injured and blew it off. Three weeks ago it happened again. I had been asleep on the sofa and was getting up to go to bed. This time, I was carrying a glass in my hand and fell on a slate ...
Just diagnosed with CRVO and am going to see the Retinal doctor May 1st. This is really scary and wonder how others get through this. Any suggestions are welcome. I already have bad headaches and I think they are coming more frequently since I found out I had this.
I've been on Eliquis 5mg twice a day for 3 weeks (1st week was 10mg twice a day) now to treat a DVT (following ankle surgery). I've had the worst toothache for 3 days now and have been to the dentist - even had an old filling redone just in case that was causing the issue. Unfortunately once the ...
I've been prescribed the Ashton Manual for withdrawal from the benzo drug Konopin. This program, which is highly regarded, requires 10 mg of Valium at night, and though I don't normally have headaches, I've been waking up with them, each morning a bit worse. The first time it happened, about a ...