A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Vyvanse - from FDA reports
511 females aged 31 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 31 year old female patient who has Add. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 19, 2017
511 females aged 31 (±5) who takes Vyvanse are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 31
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Add
- Drugs taken:
- Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate)
- Side effects: Dizziness, Chest Pain, Tachycardia
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Dizziness: 20 (3.91% of females aged 31 (±5) who take the drug)
- Chest Pain: 11 (2.15% of females aged 31 (±5) who take the drug)
- Tachycardia: 10 (1.96% of females aged 31 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Chest Pain in Add: 38 (2.37% of females aged 31 (±5) who have Add)
- Dizziness in Add: 93 (5.79% of females aged 31 (±5) who have Add)
- Tachycardia in Add: 28 (1.74% of females aged 31 (±5) who have Add)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Chest Pain in Vyvanse: 11 (2.15% of females aged 31 (±5) who take Vyvanse)
- Dizziness in Vyvanse: 20 (3.91% of females aged 31 (±5) who take Vyvanse)
- Tachycardia in Vyvanse: 10 (1.96% of females aged 31 (±5) who take Vyvanse)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (253 people, 49.51%)
- Depression (52 people, 10.18%)
- Narcolepsy (46 people, 9.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (42 people, 8.22%)
- Birth Control (40 people, 7.83%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xyrem (48 people, 9.39%)
- Lamictal (33 people, 6.46%)
- Humira (32 people, 6.26%)
- Xanax (31 people, 6.07%)
- Adderall (31 people, 6.07%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug Ineffective (56 people, 10.96%)
- Stress And Anxiety (44 people, 8.61%)
- Drug Effect Decreased (44 people, 8.61%)
- Nausea (37 people, 7.24%)
- Fatigue (37 people, 7.24%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Vyvanse has active ingredients of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Vyvanse 13,823 users)
What are the conditions?
- Add (attention deficit disorder-difficult to define) can be treated by Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Ritalin (latest reports from 63,654 Add patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 272,074 Dizziness patients).
- Chest pain has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, osteoporosis (latest reports from 196,003 Chest pain patients).
- Tachycardia (a heart rate that exceeds the range of 100 beats/min) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, atrial fibrillation/flutter, osteoporosis (latest reports from 111,536 Tachycardia patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
It's very annoying, I feel dizzy all the time, especially the day after having drinks. I have seen 4 ENT doctors at first they prescribed for me Betaserc. I discovered that the problem is not my ear I went to see a neurologist he said you a have a vestibular migraine, he prescribed for me ...
Hi my neuro surgeon thinks I have IHH. MRI shows slit like lateral ventricles plus empty sella syndrome. Symptoms started 6 weeks after spinal fusion. Has anyone suffered with debilitating dizziness. Feels like my brain is swimming in my skull. The only thing that helps is lying down, I get ...
Has anyone experienced vertigo caused by marijuana? I've used marijuana all my life but the last 3 years, have been smoking daily. I'm retired and writing a book. I don't want to stop because I am more creative when smoking. but I don't want the vertigo to be chronic and/or handicapping.
I have been taking Fluoxetine 20mg for 10 days and I have got severe dizziness and derealization (Things don't feel real like life is not real! ). I have never been crazy depressed but lately, I am feeling down and anxious about an exam that I need to take it in a couple of months. I am ...
I am feeling vertigo effects the past few days and am trying to find out the cause. I recently started taking a magnesium (250 mg) before bed. I have been on thrive 2 mg lozenges for 6 months but now when I take my morning lozenge I feel dizzy. I have had vertigo before when I was smoking but it ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I am have been on vyvanse for 6months and I LOVE IT! However, I was concerned when I started loosing hair. The thining of my hair was constant and noticeable enough for me to seek help. My blood results showed a slightly low thyroid. I have sense been put on levothyroxine at the low dose of ...
First diagnosed at 67!! Everything hit at once! AS, vertigo, sacroilitis, A-fib, etc., etc. Was in no way prepared! Live in Dallas area, would appreciate support "buddies"as no one seems to understand why I cant do much
It starts as soon as I wake up and my feet hit the ground upon getting out of bed. Even sooner. Mentioning it to drs gets a "what do you want me to do about it?" kind of reaction. Even my n/s. I was diagnosed with congenital NPH in 1993 at the age of 49. My first shuntdamn near killed me as the ...
I started taking vyvance 18 months ago as part of a drug regimen a doctor put me on for major depressive disorder,chronic anxiety disorder,ptsd and in his opinion adhd.This all started after a 33 year marriage ended very abruptly and unexpectedly.My vyvance dosage is 50mg per day.Ialso take 40 ...