A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Vyvanse - from FDA reports
511 females aged 31 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 31 year old female patient who has Add. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 19, 2017
511 females aged 31 (±5) who takes Vyvanse are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 31
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Add
- Drugs taken:
- Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate)
- Side effects: Dizziness, Chest Pain, Tachycardia
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Dizziness: 20 (3.91% of females aged 31 (±5) who take the drug)
- Chest Pain: 11 (2.15% of females aged 31 (±5) who take the drug)
- Tachycardia: 10 (1.96% of females aged 31 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Chest Pain in Add: 38 (2.37% of females aged 31 (±5) who have Add)
- Dizziness in Add: 93 (5.79% of females aged 31 (±5) who have Add)
- Tachycardia in Add: 28 (1.74% of females aged 31 (±5) who have Add)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Chest Pain in Vyvanse: 11 (2.15% of females aged 31 (±5) who take Vyvanse)
- Dizziness in Vyvanse: 20 (3.91% of females aged 31 (±5) who take Vyvanse)
- Tachycardia in Vyvanse: 10 (1.96% of females aged 31 (±5) who take Vyvanse)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (253 people, 49.51%)
- Depression (52 people, 10.18%)
- Narcolepsy (46 people, 9.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (42 people, 8.22%)
- Birth Control (40 people, 7.83%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xyrem (48 people, 9.39%)
- Lamictal (33 people, 6.46%)
- Humira (32 people, 6.26%)
- Xanax (31 people, 6.07%)
- Adderall (31 people, 6.07%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug Ineffective (56 people, 10.96%)
- Stress And Anxiety (44 people, 8.61%)
- Drug Effect Decreased (44 people, 8.61%)
- Nausea (37 people, 7.24%)
- Fatigue (37 people, 7.24%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Vyvanse has active ingredients of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Vyvanse 15,755 users)
What are the conditions?
- Add (attention deficit disorder-difficult to define) can be treated by Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Ritalin (latest reports from 66,989 Add patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 290,406 Dizziness patients).
- Chest pain has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, osteoporosis (latest reports from 204,756 Chest pain patients).
- Tachycardia (a heart rate that exceeds the range of 100 beats/min) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, atrial fibrillation/flutter, osteoporosis (latest reports from 117,149 Tachycardia patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
It's very annoying, I feel dizzy all the time, especially the day after having drinks. I have seen 4 ENT doctors at first they prescribed for me Betaserc. I discovered that the problem is not my ear I went to see a neurologist he said you a have a vestibular migraine, he prescribed for me ...
Hi my neuro surgeon thinks I have IHH. MRI shows slit like lateral ventricles plus empty sella syndrome. Symptoms started 6 weeks after spinal fusion. Has anyone suffered with debilitating dizziness. Feels like my brain is swimming in my skull. The only thing that helps is lying down, I get ...
Has anyone experienced vertigo caused by marijuana? I've used marijuana all my life but the last 3 years, have been smoking daily. I'm retired and writing a book. I don't want to stop because I am more creative when smoking. but I don't want the vertigo to be chronic and/or handicapping.
I have been taking Fluoxetine 20mg for 10 days and I have got severe dizziness and derealization (Things don't feel real like life is not real! ). I have never been crazy depressed but lately, I am feeling down and anxious about an exam that I need to take it in a couple of months. I am ...
I am feeling vertigo effects the past few days and am trying to find out the cause. I recently started taking a magnesium (250 mg) before bed. I have been on thrive 2 mg lozenges for 6 months but now when I take my morning lozenge I feel dizzy. I have had vertigo before when I was smoking but it ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi, I was wonderng if anyone had any solutions or ways to deal with or ease the dizziness symptoms brought on by Omeprazole / PPI's. I have trouble taking PPI primarily due to dizziness associated with them as a side effect. HOWEVER, they do seem to help me cope with my stomach issues ...
I've been on sotalol almost 2 years. Recently I began having bradycardia mostly during the day and night. It's been happening for almost 2 months. My heart will beat 45 beats a minute and the next minute 75 beats and continue that cycle for hours. Very concern. Electrophysiology putting me on 48 ...
I recently had a blood clot in my spleen. I started taking 45 mg of Pegasys to stop the overproduction of red blood cells in my bone marrow, and Xarelto to thin my blood. The results for my blood have been great, but I'm experiencing vertigo. Can't live with vertigo. Wondering if there is ...
I have not started taking Vyvanse and Lyrica yet. My psychiatrist (2nd app. was yesterday - I have a psychiatrist! Yippee!) is going to talk to my GP and suggest we change to these meds. Current meds: Concerta and Cymbalta. I am - right this minute - reading through Lyrica info online and ...