A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Vyvanse - from FDA reports
605 females aged 31 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 31 year old female patient who has Add. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 28, 2017
605 females aged 31 (±5) who takes Vyvanse are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 31
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Add
- Drugs taken:
- Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate)
- Side effects: Dizziness, Chest Pain, Tachycardia
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Dizziness: 24 (3.97% of females aged 31 (±5) who take the drug)
- Chest Pain: 13 (2.15% of females aged 31 (±5) who take the drug)
- Tachycardia: 12 (1.98% of females aged 31 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Chest Pain in Add: 41 (2.36% of females aged 31 (±5) who have Add)
- Dizziness in Add: 105 (6.06% of females aged 31 (±5) who have Add)
- Tachycardia in Add: 28 (1.61% of females aged 31 (±5) who have Add)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Chest Pain in Vyvanse: 13 (2.15% of females aged 31 (±5) who take Vyvanse)
- Dizziness in Vyvanse: 24 (3.97% of females aged 31 (±5) who take Vyvanse)
- Tachycardia in Vyvanse: 12 (1.98% of females aged 31 (±5) who take Vyvanse)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (284 people, 46.94%)
- Narcolepsy (85 people, 14.05%)
- Depression (63 people, 10.41%)
- Stress And Anxiety (50 people, 8.26%)
- Birth Control (48 people, 7.93%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xyrem (91 people, 15.04%)
- Adderall (44 people, 7.27%)
- Lamictal (38 people, 6.28%)
- Xanax (37 people, 6.12%)
- Cymbalta (36 people, 5.95%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug Ineffective (68 people, 11.24%)
- Stress And Anxiety (51 people, 8.43%)
- Fatigue (48 people, 7.93%)
- Drug Effect Decreased (47 people, 7.77%)
- Nausea (45 people, 7.44%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Vyvanse has active ingredients of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Vyvanse 15,820 users)
What are the conditions?
- Add (attention deficit disorder-difficult to define) can be treated by Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Ritalin (latest reports from 67,308 Add patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 290,710 Dizziness patients).
- Chest pain has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, osteoporosis (latest reports from 204,887 Chest pain patients).
- Tachycardia (a heart rate that exceeds the range of 100 beats/min) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, atrial fibrillation/flutter, osteoporosis (latest reports from 117,219 Tachycardia patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Hey everyone my name is Angela & I'm new to the group. I'm also new to Latuda. I'm in desperate need of answers/advice. I've been diagnosed with Bipolar I, PTSD, depression, & anxiety. I've been taking 900mg of Lithium & 45 total mg of Buspar since November 2016 with no problems. I was also on ...
I am a 70 year old women raised in the Mississippi Valley. I completed a year on the anti fungal drug after diagnosis with disseminated histoplasmosis. I am now newly diagnosed with bradycardia & related symptoms & undergoing testing. Do you give treatment suggestions? Many thanks!
Has anyone had trouble with taking Vyvanse and Venlafaxine together because I went to the hospital a few months ago I was on 60 mg Vyvanse and 225 mg of venlafaxine and the paramedics thought I was taking the synthetic drug and I wasn't I had came to a point where I couldn't say anything I could ...
It's very annoying, I feel dizzy all the time, especially the day after having drinks. I have seen 4 ENT doctors at first they prescribed for me Betaserc. I discovered that the problem is not my ear I went to see a neurologist he said you a have a vestibular migraine, he prescribed for me ...
Hi my neuro surgeon thinks I have IHH. MRI shows slit like lateral ventricles plus empty sella syndrome. Symptoms started 6 weeks after spinal fusion. Has anyone suffered with debilitating dizziness. Feels like my brain is swimming in my skull. The only thing that helps is lying down, I get ...