A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Lyrica - from FDA reports
13,066 females aged 48 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 48 year old female patient who has Spinal Cord Herniation. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 19, 2017
13,066 females aged 48 (±5) who takes Lyrica are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 48
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Spinal Cord Herniation
- Drugs taken:
- Lyrica (pregabalin)
- Side effects: Hallucination
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Hallucination: 109 (0.83% of females aged 48 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hallucination in Spinal Cord Herniation: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who have Spinal Cord Herniation)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hallucination in Lyrica: 109 (0.83% of females aged 48 (±5) who take Lyrica)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Fibromyalgia (3,317 people, 25.39%)
- Pain (2,134 people, 16.33%)
- Depression (1,268 people, 9.70%)
- Neuralgia (1,264 people, 9.67%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (919 people, 7.03%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Cymbalta (1,384 people, 10.59%)
- Xanax (841 people, 6.44%)
- Synthroid (619 people, 4.74%)
- Nexium (606 people, 4.64%)
- Ambien (566 people, 4.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (1,878 people, 14.37%)
- Drug Ineffective (1,257 people, 9.62%)
- Weight Increased (1,074 people, 8.22%)
- Nausea (907 people, 6.94%)
- Dizziness (906 people, 6.93%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Lyrica has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia. (latest outcomes from Lyrica 126,983 users)
What are the conditions?
- Spinal cord herniation (extra growth of spinal cord) (latest reports from 73 Spinal cord herniation patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Hallucination (an experience involving the perception of something not present) has been reported by people with depression, pain, parkinson's disease, high blood pressure, insomnia (latest reports from 35,365 Hallucination patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Hi! I'm 37 and have been on Lyrica for two months. My face is breaking out in acne really bad. It wouldn't be terrible if they were small but there huge!!! Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can do?
I have been on one med or another for 25 yrs ,this happened to me in 2015 and prompted me to quit all metal health meds and lost trust in doctors in the field. it started when Trazodone was added. My dreams were very vivid and sometimes kind of scary, I would lucid dream, taking control when I ...
cymbalta quit working for depression showing as anger. changed to pristiq which work for depression but had the most painful fibromyalgia episode I have had in years. wondering what I can take that would work for both conditions
Any guesses on what I have? Drs are stumped. I have long thoracic neuropathy which causes paralysis and of muscles under scapula and shoulder, but I also have, ringing in ears, scalp pain and nerve pain in face, severe muscle tightening which creates pain in neck and shoulders, and an Inability ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have finally accepted that this drug... And other drugs may be the root/cause of my problems... I am scared to share my story but it had to be told so others can be aware that they are not the only ones going down this path of dis- ease.
I am partially paralyzed after taking lyrica for two years I was fine and then all of a sudden I started experiencing a bunch of the serious side effects. I am now in physical therapy where I am trying to get strength back and learn to walk again. Has anyone come back from this?
Since taking Lyrica i have found that i am unable to get or maintain an erection or even ejaculate is anyone else experiencing this and has anyone found some medication or treatment , i have tried Viagra but sadly with no success, i am a older person but still enjoy making love to my wife. This ...
A friend of mine recently had bacterial pneumonia, she was on antibiotics for about a week and before that she's was admitted to the hospital for 2 days before getting let out. She then had a meeting with a therapist that was testing EMDR for her depression and anxiety and is now in the psych ...