A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Ambien, Ativan, Pristiq - from FDA reports
22 females aged 56 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 56 year old female patient who has Sleep Aid, Anxiety, Depression. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 22, 2017
22 females aged 56 (±5) who takes Ambien, Ativan, Pristiq are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 56
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Sleep Aid, Anxiety, Depression
- Drugs taken:
- Ambien (zolpidem tartrate)
- Ativan (lorazepam)
- Pristiq (desvenlafaxine succinate)
- Drug interactions: Sweating, Rapid Heart Beat
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Sweating: 0 (0% of females aged 56 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Rapid Heart Beat: 0 (0% of females aged 56 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Rapid Heart Beat in Sleep Aid: 75 (0.93% of females aged 56 (±5) who have Sleep Aid)
- Rapid Heart Beat in Anxiety: 146 (1.25% of females aged 56 (±5) who have Anxiety)
- Rapid Heart Beat in Depression: 246 (0.93% of females aged 56 (±5) who have Depression)
- Sweating in Sleep Aid: 0 (0% of females aged 56 (±5) who have Sleep Aid)
- Sweating in Anxiety: 0 (0% of females aged 56 (±5) who have Anxiety)
- Sweating in Depression: 0 (0% of females aged 56 (±5) who have Depression)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Rapid Heart Beat in Ambien: 147 (1.08% of females aged 56 (±5) who take Ambien)
- Rapid Heart Beat in Ativan: 210 (1.53% of females aged 56 (±5) who take Ativan)
- Rapid Heart Beat in Pristiq: 36 (1.68% of females aged 56 (±5) who take Pristiq)
- Sweating in Ambien: 0 (0% of females aged 56 (±5) who take Ambien)
- Sweating in Ativan: 0 (0% of females aged 56 (±5) who take Ativan)
- Sweating in Pristiq: 0 (0% of females aged 56 (±5) who take Pristiq)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (19 people, 86.36%)
- Stress And Anxiety (12 people, 54.55%)
- Insomnia (12 people, 54.55%)
- High Blood Pressure (12 people, 54.55%)
- Diarrhea (11 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Valium (12 people, 54.55%)
- Synthroid (12 people, 54.55%)
- Procardia Xl (11 people, 50.00%)
- Hyzaar (11 people, 50.00%)
- Dilaudid (11 people, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Mitral Valve Incompetence (11 people, 50.00%)
- Migraine (11 people, 50.00%)
- Pleural Effusion (7 people, 31.82%)
- Respiratory Acidosis (6 people, 27.27%)
- Thyroid Cancer Metastatic (5 people, 22.73%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Ambien has active ingredients of zolpidem tartrate. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Ambien 67,038 users)
- Ativan has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Ativan 49,451 users)
- Pristiq has active ingredients of desvenlafaxine succinate. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Pristiq 18,777 users)
What are the conditions?
- Sleep aid can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone hydrochloride, Lunesta, Zolpidem tartrate, Melatonin (latest reports from 220,807 Sleep aid patients)
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 309,764 Anxiety patients)
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 382,313 Depression patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Sweating has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, gastroesophageal reflux disease, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (latest reports from 223 Sweating patients).
- Rapid heart beat has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, asthma, depression (latest reports from 61,318 Rapid heart beat patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Ambien and Ativan drug interaction
- Ambien and Pristiq drug interaction
- Ativan and Pristiq drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I`m on a months course of the steroid, starting at 20mg per day and dropping by 5 mg per week. I`ve been taking it now for 11 days and current dose is 15mg per day. Feeling terrible....hot flushes, raised heart rate even when resting and generally feeling exhausted/ill. Is this due to the drop ...
My doctor says I need to take B12. I am Homozygous for the MTHFR gene. My doctor says I need to take B12 for Methylation process. I have tried to take tiny doses of it but when I do I feel my heart rate increase and I feel like I may pass out. This happens with a small does like maybe 50mcg. ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I am 65 yo and taking Viagra over the last 15 years. The rapid heart beats started over the last five years and it seem to me its getting worse. Along with the rapid heart beats I've been experiencing a feeling of chest pressure. Would be great to hear from other guys who take Viagra and what ...
I first took Abilify in August of 2014. I stopped after taking it for several weeks as it didn't take away the musical hallucination that I am experiencing. I restarted taking it again on December 24, 2016. My heart rate is 112 pulse per minute now. I am very concerned. The psychiatrist who ...
After taking the shot , I noticed sugar would trigger a faster heart rate and anxiety . I have panic attacks after eating sugar and I'm always able to notice my heart beat which makes me even more notice and yesterday and today I have no appetite