A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Adderall, Celexa, Vibramycin, Yasmin, Wellbutrin Xl - from FDA reports
1,529 females aged 27 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 27 year old female patient who has Add, Acne, Birth Control, Depression. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
1,529 females aged 27 (±5) who takes Adderall, Celexa, Vibramycin, Yasmin, Wellbutrin Xl are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 27
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Add, Acne, Birth Control, Depression
- Drugs taken:
- Adderall (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate)
- Celexa (citalopram hydrobromide)
- Vibramycin (doxycycline)
- Yasmin (drospirenone; ethinyl estradiol)
- Wellbutrin Xl (bupropion hydrochloride)
- Drug interactions: Urinary Frequency Or Urgency
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Urinary Frequency Or Urgency: 0 (0% of females aged 27 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Urinary Frequency Or Urgency in Add: 0 (0% of females aged 27 (±5) who have Add)
- Urinary Frequency Or Urgency in Depression: 0 (0% of females aged 27 (±5) who have Depression)
- Urinary Frequency Or Urgency in Acne: 0 (0% of females aged 27 (±5) who have Acne)
- Urinary Frequency Or Urgency in Birth Control: 0 (0% of females aged 27 (±5) who have Birth Control)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Urinary Frequency Or Urgency in Adderall: 0 (0% of females aged 27 (±5) who take Adderall)
- Urinary Frequency Or Urgency in Celexa: 0 (0% of females aged 27 (±5) who take Celexa)
- Urinary Frequency Or Urgency in Vibramycin: 0 (0% of females aged 27 (±5) who take Vibramycin)
- Urinary Frequency Or Urgency in Wellbutrin Xl: 0 (0% of females aged 27 (±5) who take Wellbutrin Xl)
- Urinary Frequency Or Urgency in Yasmin: 0 (0% of females aged 27 (±5) who take Yasmin)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Birth Control (462 people, 30.22%)
- Depression (358 people, 23.41%)
- Stress And Anxiety (203 people, 13.28%)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (186 people, 12.16%)
- Acne (159 people, 10.40%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ibuprofen (172 people, 11.25%)
- Lexapro (111 people, 7.26%)
- Xanax (109 people, 7.13%)
- Albuterol (106 people, 6.93%)
- Topamax (91 people, 5.95%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (471 people, 30.80%)
- Injury (353 people, 23.09%)
- Pulmonary Embolism (305 people, 19.95%)
- Cholecystitis Chronic (288 people, 18.84%)
- Stress And Anxiety (277 people, 18.12%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Adderall has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 26,533 users)
- Celexa has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Celexa 40,893 users)
- Vibramycin has active ingredients of doxycycline. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Vibramycin 1,269 users)
- Yasmin has active ingredients of drospirenone; ethinyl estradiol. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Yasmin 47,331 users)
- Wellbutrin xl has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Wellbutrin xl 15,955 users)
What are the conditions?
- Add (attention deficit disorder-difficult to define) can be treated by Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Ritalin (latest reports from 63,654 Add patients)
- Acne (skin problems that cause pimples) can be treated by Accutane, Spironolactone, Minocycline hydrochloride, Doxycycline hyclate, Doxycycline (latest reports from 44,756 Acne patients)
- Birth control can be treated by Mirena, Yaz, Depo-provera, Nuvaring, Yasmin (latest reports from 174,284 Birth control patients)
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 365,506 Depression patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Urinary frequency or urgency has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, gastroesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety, pain, insomnia (latest reports from 682 Urinary frequency or urgency patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Adderall and Celexa drug interaction
- Adderall and Vibramycin drug interaction
- Adderall and Yasmin drug interaction
- Adderall and Wellbutrin xl drug interaction
- Celexa and Vibramycin drug interaction
- Celexa and Yasmin drug interaction
- Celexa and Wellbutrin xl drug interaction
- Vibramycin and Yasmin drug interaction
- Vibramycin and Wellbutrin xl drug interaction
- Yasmin and Wellbutrin xl drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I have been using this Hair Regrowth Treatment for about 8 years and have begun to realize that during the same 8 years I have had a dramatic increase in UTI's. I am reacting badly to all of the antibiotics designed to treat UTI's so I need to figure out what is causing them rather than trying ...
You may be interested in these reviews
My mom who is 85 has been unusually fatigued over the past 6 months. She has no medical problems except arthritis, is very active normally, and has always eTed a very healthy diet. She contributed her fatigue to "I'm just getting old and I guess it's my time.." I couldn't accept that bc she was ...
I noticed that when I take adderall, my voice is not as powerful as when I am not on adderall. I second guess myself when I have those moments. I feel like I am compromising and always look forward to my normal voice to come back, I don't even feel like talking to anyone in those moments. And ...
I've had a terrible rash all over my body for about a month now. I just stopped taking the pill because I'm sure that's the cause as I started it around the same time the symptoms showed up. Any idea how long it takes for the rash to go away once I've stopped the pill?
About to start taking Citalopram Hbr for my severe neck/back pain and have already been taking Elinest for 1.5 years. I'm worried that my health will suffer needlessly from the drug interaction. I think I will decline to take the Citalopram, but I'm frustrated because it supposedly helps with ...