A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Zoloft - from FDA reports
8,478 females aged 28 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 28 year old female patient who has Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 19, 2017
8,478 females aged 28 (±5) who takes Zoloft are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 28
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood
- Drugs taken:
- Zoloft (sertraline hydrochloride)
- Side effects: Skin Rash
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Skin Rash: 178 (2.1% of females aged 28 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Skin Rash in Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood: 0 (0% of females aged 28 (±5) who have Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Skin Rash in Zoloft: 178 (2.1% of females aged 28 (±5) who take Zoloft)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (2,022 people, 23.85%)
- Stress And Anxiety (928 people, 10.95%)
- Birth Control (897 people, 10.58%)
- Bipolar Disorder (298 people, 3.51%)
- Pain (281 people, 3.31%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Yasmin (491 people, 5.79%)
- Xanax (455 people, 5.37%)
- Yaz (454 people, 5.36%)
- Seroquel (372 people, 4.39%)
- Ibuprofen (274 people, 3.23%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (801 people, 9.45%)
- Stress And Anxiety (768 people, 9.06%)
- Pain (559 people, 6.59%)
- Depression (513 people, 6.05%)
- Headache (484 people, 5.71%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Zoloft 102,651 users)
What are the conditions?
- Adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood can be treated by Clonazepam, Lexapro, Xanax, Zoloft, Celexa (latest reports from 1,123 Adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Skin rash has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, hepatitis c, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 281,263 Skin rash patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I'm not sure if I should discontinue the Zoloft since I have noticed much more hair pulling. My daughter is being treated for OCD. She has said she feels a little better being on Zoloft but she is still pulling out her eye brows and eye lashes and now she is pulling the hair out on the sides ...
More questions for: Zoloft, Adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood, Skin rash
You may be interested in these reviews
I was taking Asacol and was happy then insurance made me switch to lilada. I was on it for 1yr then started getting a rash. The derm took a bipo of my rash and it came back hyper senestivty reaction. I went off Lilada and rash seems to better worse. Do you think it gets worse before getting ...
I have been on Zoloft for about 6 weeks and I seem to be having slow urination (much worse at night) and the feeling like I am not emptying my bladder. I take Zoloft right before I go to sleep because it really makes it hard to orgasm and I am hoping that having taken it so long before sex that ...
Hello friends. I've just been diagnosed with AIDS and was put on triumeq and bactrim. About 2 weeks after taking them, I started having really itchy bumps on my face, chest and back. Would this ever stop? My HLBLA was tested negative, I wonder why I still have the rash. How long is it going to ...
More reviews for: Zoloft, Adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood, Skin rash