A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Zoloft - from FDA reports
8,109 females aged 28 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 28 year old female patient who has Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
8,109 females aged 28 (±5) who takes Zoloft are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 28
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood
- Drugs taken:
- Zoloft (sertraline hydrochloride)
- Side effects: Skin Rash
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Skin Rash: 173 (2.13% of females aged 28 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Skin Rash in Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood: 0 (0% of females aged 28 (±5) who have Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Skin Rash in Zoloft: 173 (2.13% of females aged 28 (±5) who take Zoloft)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (1,898 people, 23.41%)
- Stress And Anxiety (882 people, 10.88%)
- Birth Control (868 people, 10.70%)
- Bipolar Disorder (283 people, 3.49%)
- Pain (269 people, 3.32%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Yasmin (491 people, 6.06%)
- Yaz (452 people, 5.57%)
- Xanax (438 people, 5.40%)
- Seroquel (365 people, 4.50%)
- Ibuprofen (274 people, 3.38%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (753 people, 9.29%)
- Stress And Anxiety (734 people, 9.05%)
- Pain (548 people, 6.76%)
- Depression (500 people, 6.17%)
- Headache (445 people, 5.49%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Zoloft 99,174 users)
What are the conditions?
- Adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood can be treated by Clonazepam, Xanax, Lexapro, Zoloft, Celexa (latest reports from 1,058 Adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Skin rash has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 263,438 Skin rash patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Hello, I have been taking Zoloft for about two months now and I have back pain and hip pain. Will it go away soon? I had nausea for a week at the beginning but I was fine after so I'm wondering if I should hold on or change medication. Anybody has any idea??
More questions for: Zoloft, Adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood, Skin rash
You may be interested in these reviews
I stared nexplanon on 3/16/17 and yesterday 3/17/17 I woke up with a rash on my checks I just wonder if this is a side effect of this birth control? I went to the emergency room they told me is dermatitis...
I am a male in my 70's and have been using the Neupro patch daily for 10 years (many years RX from Europe) for RLS. About 2 months ago a red rash started to appear that itches and takes a long time to heal. What can I do other than using lotion? Thanks!
Hello everyone. I'm desperate to find a doctor who really understands lamictal rash in CO preferably. I was diagnosed by my neurologist this week but have been suffering and home bound since Halloween. 4 dermatologist and a hospital that diagnosed me with all kinds of crazy stuff that wasn't ...
Hi there, I've only recently been diagnosed with diverticulitis last week, and have suddenly developed a bad itchy rash a few days later. So bad that I had to go to the walk in centre NHS and received strong antihistamines and skin cream. The rash still hasn't gone and it seems to come in ...
More reviews for: Zoloft, Adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood, Skin rash