A study for a 23 year old man who takes Adderall, Gralise, Benadryl, Xanax - from FDA reports
318 males aged 23 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 23 year old male patient who has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd), Nerve Pain, Allergies, Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
318 males aged 23 (±5) who takes Adderall, Gralise, Benadryl, Xanax are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 23
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd), Nerve Pain, Allergies, Anxiety
- Drugs taken:
- Adderall (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate)
- Gralise (gabapentin)
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine hydrochloride)
- Xanax (alprazolam)
- Drug interactions: Stools - Bloody
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Stools - Bloody: 0 (0% of males aged 23 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Stools - Bloody in Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd): 0 (0% of males aged 23 (±5) who have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd))
- Stools - Bloody in Nerve Pain: 0 (0% of males aged 23 (±5) who have Nerve Pain)
- Stools - Bloody in Allergies: 0 (0% of males aged 23 (±5) who have Allergies)
- Stools - Bloody in Anxiety: 0 (0% of males aged 23 (±5) who have Anxiety)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Stools - Bloody in Adderall: 0 (0% of males aged 23 (±5) who take Adderall)
- Stools - Bloody in Gralise: 0 (0% of males aged 23 (±5) who take Gralise)
- Stools - Bloody in Xanax: 0 (0% of males aged 23 (±5) who take Xanax)
- Stools - Bloody in Benadryl: 0 (0% of males aged 23 (±5) who take Benadryl)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (27 people, 8.49%)
- Stress And Anxiety (20 people, 6.29%)
- Depression (16 people, 5.03%)
- Sleep Disorder (14 people, 4.40%)
- Back Pain (13 people, 4.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Oxycontin (32 people, 10.06%)
- Oxycodone (32 people, 10.06%)
- Codeine (30 people, 9.43%)
- Seroquel (24 people, 7.55%)
- Clonazepam (23 people, 7.23%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug Abuse And Dependence (92 people, 28.93%)
- Depression (36 people, 11.32%)
- Stress And Anxiety (35 people, 11.01%)
- Completed Suicide (32 people, 10.06%)
- Cardiac Arrest (29 people, 9.12%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Adderall has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 26,533 users)
- Gralise has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in neuralgia. (latest outcomes from Gralise 524 users)
- Benadryl has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Benadryl 44,737 users)
- Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Xanax 84,888 users)
What are the conditions?
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd) can be treated by Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Ritalin (latest reports from 63,654 Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd) patients)
- Nerve pain can be treated by Gabapentin, Lyrica, Neurontin, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline hydrochloride (latest reports from 32,284 Nerve pain patients)
- Allergies can be treated by Zyrtec, Claritin, Benadryl, Singulair, Allegra (latest reports from 7,987 Allergies patients)
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 293,019 Anxiety patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Stools - bloody (stool with blood) has been reported by people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, gastroesophageal reflux disease, high blood cholesterol, weight loss, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 156 Stools - bloody patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Adderall and Gralise drug interaction
- Adderall and Benadryl drug interaction
- Adderall and Xanax drug interaction
- Gralise and Benadryl drug interaction
- Gralise and Xanax drug interaction
- Benadryl and Xanax drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I had cough, runny nose and slight fever a week back. So after 2 days I took Benadryl. One day after taking Benadryl I noticed loss of smell and most of the taste (can't notice much other than sweet......I don't notice even very spicy food now.) Since 3 days I am trying steam, salt water ...
I take 10 MG of Lexapro a day. Xanax as needed. I drug tested via swab last week and it came back positive for meth and amphetamines. Neither have i ever used in my life. The only other drug I took was a Zytrec D. I am baffled and need answers
You may be interested in these reviews
My mom who is 85 has been unusually fatigued over the past 6 months. She has no medical problems except arthritis, is very active normally, and has always eTed a very healthy diet. She contributed her fatigue to "I'm just getting old and I guess it's my time.." I couldn't accept that bc she was ...
I noticed that when I take adderall, my voice is not as powerful as when I am not on adderall. I second guess myself when I have those moments. I feel like I am compromising and always look forward to my normal voice to come back, I don't even feel like talking to anyone in those moments. And ...
I have been taking Benadryl just recently but I don't feel it has caused my urticaria. But I see a high amount of people who indicated that Benadryl was the cause? Is that correct? I had been taking aleve and Advil for years and they too have very high numbers reported as having Urticaria. ...
I have CP this few months after having 4 bouts of AP in starting from November 2015. I feel alone and frightened big time. I am sore when eating food and the hardest part was I knew alcohol did to me and I allowed it. Regret is an understatement. To fellow sufferers I wish you well. Regards Irish D