A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Larodopa, Benazepril Hydrochloride - from FDA reports
There is no report from female patients aged 50 (±5) who take the same drugs. This is a personalized study for a 50 year old female patient who has Parkinsons, Hypertension. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Larodopa has active ingredients of levodopa. (latest outcomes from Larodopa 29 users)
- Benazepril hydrochloride has active ingredients of benazepril hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Benazepril hydrochloride 4,021 users)
What are the conditions?
- Parkinsons can be treated by Sinemet, Azilect, Carbidopa and levodopa, Mirapex, Sinemet cr (latest reports from 41,410 Parkinsons patients)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 524,228 Hypertension patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Diarrhea has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, pain (latest reports from 288,100 Diarrhea patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking Creon for 5 months due to partial removal of my pancreas, my gall bladder and the my bile duct due to cancer. I also take a multivitamin, Vitamin D and calcium. I have loose stools daily (not sure if it qualifies for diarrhea), several times a day, meaning they are not ...
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...
I had my first Prolia injection about 4 months ago and have had no side effects. However, I suddenly started having diarrhea about 10 days ago. It was quite severe at first, and I went to the Dr. No known cause was determined, but Prolia was mentioned as a possibility. After 4 months? Has ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I go to the bathroom at least 8 times in the morning/afternoon before I feel completely empty. It starts with a stomach spasm which usually follows a bout of diarrhea. I am now having difficulty voiding in the PM.
hi im on amoldipine 10 mg and ramipril 10mg for high blood pressure been onn these since jan but as bp not coming down i was given bisoprolol last friday i started to get diarohea straight away with these i tooknmy last ome yesterday and rang my specialists secretary to tell her unfortunatley ...