A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Larodopa, Benazepril Hydrochloride - from FDA reports
There is no report from female patients aged 50 (±5) who take the same drugs. This is a personalized study for a 50 year old female patient who has Parkinsons, Hypertension. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Larodopa has active ingredients of levodopa. (latest outcomes from Larodopa 28 users)
- Benazepril hydrochloride has active ingredients of benazepril hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Benazepril hydrochloride 3,962 users)
What are the conditions?
- Parkinsons can be treated by Sinemet, Azilect, Carbidopa and levodopa, Mirapex, Sinemet cr (latest reports from 37,865 Parkinsons patients)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 493,787 Hypertension patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Diarrhea has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, pain (latest reports from 264,740 Diarrhea patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking Creon for 5 months due to partial removal of my pancreas, my gall bladder and the my bile duct due to cancer. I also take a multivitamin, Vitamin D and calcium. I have loose stools daily (not sure if it qualifies for diarrhea), several times a day, meaning they are not ...
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...
I had my first Prolia injection about 4 months ago and have had no side effects. However, I suddenly started having diarrhea about 10 days ago. It was quite severe at first, and I went to the Dr. No known cause was determined, but Prolia was mentioned as a possibility. After 4 months? Has ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I've just been diagnosed with UC. I'm 67 years old and had IBS most of my life. I had a sudden oneset of bloody stool and blood on tissue paper after taking motrin 800mg/day for 1 week. I also drank some alcohol at the same time. I went for colonoscopy where I was diagnosed with UC and placed ...
Hi. Have tried to take Fosamax since August. I have osteoporosis. ( Was on it a few years ago and suffered a spontaneous fracture of my femur) Each time I take it I am plagued all day with horrible diarrhea. I fear taking an antidiarrheal due to the loss of 2 ft. of intestine 3 yr ago. Has ...
I just started taking clonazepam for 6 days 3 days ago I started getting diarrhea I talk to my doctor yesterday and she said use diphenhydramine it gave me a bad side effect a mood change I cant get in contact with her til next week what too use for the diarrhea
Does anyone have a good treatment for loose stools/diarrhea from taking Synthroid? My Dr. told me to take a probiotic, which I got acidophulus, as other ones are so expensive. I feel like I live on pepto bismol. Thanks!