A study for a 32 year old man who takes Aspirin - from FDA reports
1,933 males aged 32 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 32 year old male patient who has Blood Thinner. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
1,933 males aged 32 (±5) who takes Aspirin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 32
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Blood Thinner
- Drugs taken:
- Aspirin (aspirin)
- Side effects: Exercise-Induced Asthma, Syncope Vasovagal, Heart Palpitations, Aortic Valve Repair, Gingivitis, Nausea
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Exercise-Induced Asthma: 18 (0.93% of males aged 32 (±5) who take the drug)
- Syncope Vasovagal: 0 (0% of males aged 32 (±5) who take the drug)
- Heart Palpitations: 30 (1.55% of males aged 32 (±5) who take the drug)
- Aortic Valve Repair: 0 (0% of males aged 32 (±5) who take the drug)
- Gingivitis: 2 (0.1% of males aged 32 (±5) who take the drug)
- Nausea: 109 (5.64% of males aged 32 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Aortic Valve Repair in Blood Thinner: 0 (0% of males aged 32 (±5) who have Blood Thinner)
- Exercise-Induced Asthma in Blood Thinner: 0 (0% of males aged 32 (±5) who have Blood Thinner)
- Gingivitis in Blood Thinner: 0 (0% of males aged 32 (±5) who have Blood Thinner)
- Heart Palpitations in Blood Thinner: 0 (0% of males aged 32 (±5) who have Blood Thinner)
- Nausea in Blood Thinner: 0 (0% of males aged 32 (±5) who have Blood Thinner)
- Syncope Vasovagal in Blood Thinner: 0 (0% of males aged 32 (±5) who have Blood Thinner)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Aortic Valve Repair in Aspirin: 0 (0% of males aged 32 (±5) who take Aspirin)
- Exercise-Induced Asthma in Aspirin: 18 (0.93% of males aged 32 (±5) who take Aspirin)
- Gingivitis in Aspirin: 2 (0.1% of males aged 32 (±5) who take Aspirin)
- Heart Palpitations in Aspirin: 30 (1.55% of males aged 32 (±5) who take Aspirin)
- Nausea in Aspirin: 109 (5.64% of males aged 32 (±5) who take Aspirin)
- Syncope Vasovagal in Aspirin: 0 (0% of males aged 32 (±5) who take Aspirin)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (121 people, 6.26%)
- High Blood Pressure (107 people, 5.54%)
- Diabetes (98 people, 5.07%)
- Depression (82 people, 4.24%)
- Pain (77 people, 3.98%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lisinopril (138 people, 7.14%)
- Lipitor (108 people, 5.59%)
- Plavix (104 people, 5.38%)
- Ibuprofen (93 people, 4.81%)
- Simvastatin (81 people, 4.19%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Dizziness (102 people, 5.28%)
- Pain (95 people, 4.91%)
- Rashes (93 people, 4.81%)
- Chest Pain (90 people, 4.66%)
- Breathing Difficulty (89 people, 4.60%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Aspirin has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Aspirin 283,089 users)
What are the conditions?
- Blood thinner can be treated by Aspirin, Warfarin sodium, Coumadin, Plavix, Xarelto (latest reports from 2,652 Blood thinner patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Exercise-induced asthma has been reported by people with asthma, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 124,043 Exercise-induced asthma patients).
- Syncope vasovagal (malfunction in the parts of the nervous system leads to consciousness with an inability to maintain postural tone) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, depression, pain, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 1,508 Syncope vasovagal patients).
- Heart palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 75,395 Heart palpitations patients).
- Aortic valve repair has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, depression, primary pulmonary hypertension (latest reports from 152 Aortic valve repair patients).
- Gingivitis (inflammation of gums) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia (latest reports from 5,466 Gingivitis patients).
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 428,458 Nausea patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
Female aged 67 taking 100mcg levothyroxine daily for underactive thyroid plus daily aspirin for 4years. Recently prescribed formoterol fumarate inhaler (6 months ago) then Spiriva inhaler plus 40mg omeprazole a week ago. I booked a thyroid test 3 weeks ago because my under active symptoms ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Last week I took only 2 sumatriptan (50mg) tablets. This week I have taken 3 cafergot tablets (50mg). I have been getting heavy pounding heart beats since early this week. I can feel it in my throat. The pounding of the heart beat is very uncomfortable and sometimes I feel like that I am ...
Many people take one aspirin a day as a mild blood thinner when they have a heart problem. My doctor wants me to take a stronger blood thinner called Rivaroxaban but, as I drink Kombucha, I'm not so sure that I want to take that. Could I take an aspirin instead? Does anyone know? Some ...
I have these nightmare Irregular heartbeats. They started several months ago. I have been taking oxycodone for several years without a problem. I have been to the ER twice. They never have a diagnosis neither does my cardiologist. I have been reading all the Articles today and was wondering if ...
this is reg my father in law who underwent bypass surgery and liver lobectomy(suspected hepato cellular carcinoma grade III). two yours taking medication including aspirin for the cardiac and diabetes problems. (no chemotherapy). now experience severe pancytopenia where platelet count is 6000, ...
Life is full of unknown difficulties.Consider asthma as one of them.Find causes of increasing asthma & take control on them.Arrange short goals to control asthma.These shorts goals will be moved one day in big achievement.Everyday plan your strategy to control over asthma.Get all medicines ...