A study for a 32 year old man who takes Aspirin - from FDA reports
1,933 males aged 32 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 32 year old male patient who has Blood Thinner. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
1,933 males aged 32 (±5) who takes Aspirin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 32
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Blood Thinner
- Drugs taken:
- Aspirin (aspirin)
- Side effects: Exercise-Induced Asthma, Syncope Vasovagal, Heart Palpitations, Aortic Valve Repair, Gingivitis, Nausea
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Exercise-Induced Asthma: 18 (0.93% of males aged 32 (±5) who take the drug)
- Syncope Vasovagal: 0 (0% of males aged 32 (±5) who take the drug)
- Heart Palpitations: 30 (1.55% of males aged 32 (±5) who take the drug)
- Aortic Valve Repair: 0 (0% of males aged 32 (±5) who take the drug)
- Gingivitis: 2 (0.1% of males aged 32 (±5) who take the drug)
- Nausea: 109 (5.64% of males aged 32 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Aortic Valve Repair in Blood Thinner: 0 (0% of males aged 32 (±5) who have Blood Thinner)
- Exercise-Induced Asthma in Blood Thinner: 0 (0% of males aged 32 (±5) who have Blood Thinner)
- Gingivitis in Blood Thinner: 0 (0% of males aged 32 (±5) who have Blood Thinner)
- Heart Palpitations in Blood Thinner: 0 (0% of males aged 32 (±5) who have Blood Thinner)
- Nausea in Blood Thinner: 0 (0% of males aged 32 (±5) who have Blood Thinner)
- Syncope Vasovagal in Blood Thinner: 0 (0% of males aged 32 (±5) who have Blood Thinner)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Aortic Valve Repair in Aspirin: 0 (0% of males aged 32 (±5) who take Aspirin)
- Exercise-Induced Asthma in Aspirin: 18 (0.93% of males aged 32 (±5) who take Aspirin)
- Gingivitis in Aspirin: 2 (0.1% of males aged 32 (±5) who take Aspirin)
- Heart Palpitations in Aspirin: 30 (1.55% of males aged 32 (±5) who take Aspirin)
- Nausea in Aspirin: 109 (5.64% of males aged 32 (±5) who take Aspirin)
- Syncope Vasovagal in Aspirin: 0 (0% of males aged 32 (±5) who take Aspirin)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (121 people, 6.26%)
- High Blood Pressure (107 people, 5.54%)
- Diabetes (98 people, 5.07%)
- Depression (82 people, 4.24%)
- Pain (77 people, 3.98%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lisinopril (138 people, 7.14%)
- Lipitor (108 people, 5.59%)
- Plavix (104 people, 5.38%)
- Ibuprofen (93 people, 4.81%)
- Simvastatin (81 people, 4.19%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Dizziness (102 people, 5.28%)
- Pain (95 people, 4.91%)
- Rashes (93 people, 4.81%)
- Chest Pain (90 people, 4.66%)
- Breathing Difficulty (89 people, 4.60%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Aspirin has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Aspirin 283,110 users)
What are the conditions?
- Blood thinner can be treated by Aspirin, Warfarin sodium, Coumadin, Plavix, Xarelto (latest reports from 2,656 Blood thinner patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Exercise-induced asthma has been reported by people with asthma, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 124,056 Exercise-induced asthma patients).
- Syncope vasovagal (malfunction in the parts of the nervous system leads to consciousness with an inability to maintain postural tone) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, depression, pain, birth control (latest reports from 1,509 Syncope vasovagal patients).
- Heart palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 75,408 Heart palpitations patients).
- Aortic valve repair has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, primary pulmonary hypertension, depression (latest reports from 153 Aortic valve repair patients).
- Gingivitis (inflammation of gums) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia (latest reports from 5,467 Gingivitis patients).
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 428,486 Nausea patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
Female aged 67 taking 100mcg levothyroxine daily for underactive thyroid plus daily aspirin for 4years. Recently prescribed formoterol fumarate inhaler (6 months ago) then Spiriva inhaler plus 40mg omeprazole a week ago. I booked a thyroid test 3 weeks ago because my under active symptoms ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi to all, My name is Curt. I passed out in December on December of 2015, when I stood up, fell on concrete floor hitting my head. Don't remember anything for 4 days. Woke up in intensive care. Had all the test, EEG, MRI, etc. Results all negative. Dr put me on Keppra. Have had no events since ...
Hi, Visual Impairment and Asthma! I have been banging my head against a brick wall! My daughter was diagnosed with asthma at 7 and a visual impairment at 9. We are at 2 hospitals for her asthma as it is so bad and she takes 19 pills a day, 2 inhalers, has injections once a month, soon to ...
I can't take nsaids or asprine as I have afib. My cardio told me to take Tylenol, but my heart skips a strong beat when I take Tylenol even if I drink a lot of water with it ..does this happen to anyone else?
Started coumadin about a month ago due to DVT. Began having palpitations about a week ago. Trying to find out what may cause this and if there is anything I can do about it. Also on NP Thyroid and palpitations are similar to when I was hypo.
I am so annoyed! I take a very low dose of Bisoprolol and need to take something like aspirin for aches and pains. I was taking Motrin until I read the latest warnings. So now, I decided to go back to my Bufferin and I read that there are many side effects to taking aspirin while on ...