A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Xarelto - from FDA reports
334 females aged 23 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 23 year old female patient who has Dvt. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
334 females aged 23 (±5) who takes Xarelto are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 23
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Dvt
- Drugs taken:
- Xarelto (rivaroxaban)
- Side effects: Constipation, Thirst
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Constipation: 5 (1.5% of females aged 23 (±5) who take the drug)
- Thirst: 0 (0% of females aged 23 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Constipation in Dvt: 11 (4.45% of females aged 23 (±5) who have Dvt)
- Thirst in Dvt: 0 (0% of females aged 23 (±5) who have Dvt)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Constipation in Xarelto: 5 (1.5% of females aged 23 (±5) who take Xarelto)
- Thirst in Xarelto: 0 (0% of females aged 23 (±5) who take Xarelto)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (99 people, 29.64%)
- Pulmonary Embolism (88 people, 26.35%)
- Embolism Venous (50 people, 14.97%)
- Birth Control (24 people, 7.19%)
- Thrombosis (16 people, 4.79%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Heparin (14 people, 4.19%)
- Coumadin (14 people, 4.19%)
- Letairis (10 people, 2.99%)
- Adcirca (10 people, 2.99%)
- Neurontin (8 people, 2.40%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pulmonary Embolism (57 people, 17.07%)
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (32 people, 9.58%)
- Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding (23 people, 6.89%)
- Vaginal Haemorrhage (22 people, 6.59%)
- Headache (21 people, 6.29%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Xarelto has active ingredients of rivaroxaban. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Xarelto 66,627 users)
What are the conditions?
- Dvt can be treated by Warfarin sodium, Coumadin, Xarelto, Lovenox, Aspirin (latest reports from 72,266 Dvt patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Constipation has been reported by people with osteoporosis, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 135,694 Constipation patients).
- Thirst has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, hepatitis c, type 2 diabetes, pain (latest reports from 9,756 Thirst patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I have no taste and smell (Anosmia) I drink 4+bottles of stevia sweetened vitamin daily and am excessively thirsty. This 100 fluid ozs of stevia sweetened vitamin water are causing me disturbed sleep from frequent urination. I am certain there is a connection between stevia and thirst. ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi there! I've been taking viekira pac 10 days now. The first 2 days were pretty bad vomiting dizziness i had to stay sitting. After that I felt better than I have in a very long time. yesterday I woke up with that same tiredness feeling weak just not me. I've noticed that i havent had a bowel ...
Hi. I have been on Xarelto for a couple of years now and have recently been diagnosed with Meinere's disease due to ringing in ears, fluid on ears, dizziness and lightheadedness. I'm not convinced that Xarelto isn't the cause. Anyone else have this issue?
Need help. My husband has been on xerelto for 2 yrs now. Has just been diognosed with acute pancreatitis. They done all tests and cant find a cause. Im thinking its this drug. Has anyone else got this from xerelto?
Hi, just went to Retina Doctor and he said the bleeding in my eyes is probably from the xarelto, but tells me it should dissipate within 4-6 weeks. Very scary, like having a thin piece of black gauze over my eye and floaters in the other eye.
I've been on xarelto for 6 months and I'm used to having a heavy period on the first 2 days of my cycle, but after taking it my periods were horrible and a lot of clots. my doctor wants me to test for fibroids but I didn't have this problem before taking the drug. Now days before my period ...