A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Amitril, Warfarin Sodium, Baclofen, Cannabis Sativa, Tramadol - from FDA reports
1,614 females aged 70 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 70 year old female patient who has Pulmonary Embolus, Tumor - Spinal Cord, Spinal Cord Neoplasm. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
1,614 females aged 70 (±5) who takes Amitril, Warfarin Sodium, Baclofen, Cannabis Sativa, Tramadol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 70
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Pulmonary Embolus, Tumor - Spinal Cord, Spinal Cord Neoplasm
- Drugs taken:
- Amitril (amitriptyline hydrochloride)
- Warfarin Sodium (warfarin sodium)
- Baclofen (baclofen)
- Cannabis Sativa (marijuana)
- Tramadol (tramadol hydrochloride)
- Drug interactions: Weight Loss - Unintentional
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Weight Loss - Unintentional: 80 (4.96% of females aged 70 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Weight Loss - Unintentional in Tumor - Spinal Cord: 0 (0% of females aged 70 (±5) who have Tumor - Spinal Cord)
- Weight Loss - Unintentional in Pulmonary Embolus: 3 (0.28% of females aged 70 (±5) who have Pulmonary Embolus)
- Weight Loss - Unintentional in Spinal Cord Neoplasm: 0 (0% of females aged 70 (±5) who have Spinal Cord Neoplasm)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Weight Loss - Unintentional in Amitril: 209 (3.45% of females aged 70 (±5) who take Amitril)
- Weight Loss - Unintentional in Warfarin Sodium: 544 (2.63% of females aged 70 (±5) who take Warfarin Sodium)
- Weight Loss - Unintentional in Baclofen: 45 (1.6% of females aged 70 (±5) who take Baclofen)
- Weight Loss - Unintentional in Tramadol: 289 (3.39% of females aged 70 (±5) who take Tramadol)
- Weight Loss - Unintentional in Cannabis Sativa: 1 (2.38% of females aged 70 (±5) who take Cannabis Sativa)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (176 people, 10.90%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (121 people, 7.50%)
- High Blood Pressure (119 people, 7.37%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (118 people, 7.31%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (90 people, 5.58%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lasix (210 people, 13.01%)
- Furosemide (171 people, 10.59%)
- Omeprazole (166 people, 10.29%)
- Neurontin (153 people, 9.48%)
- Synthroid (150 people, 9.29%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty (168 people, 10.41%)
- Fatigue (164 people, 10.16%)
- Pain (161 people, 9.98%)
- Fall (161 people, 9.98%)
- Nausea (158 people, 9.79%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Amitril has active ingredients of amitriptyline hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Amitril 118 users)
- Warfarin sodium has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Warfarin sodium 54,024 users)
- Baclofen has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Baclofen 44,112 users)
- Cannabis sativa has active ingredients of marijuana. (latest outcomes from Cannabis sativa 255 users)
- Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol 77,332 users)
What are the conditions?
- Pulmonary embolus (blockage of the lung artery by foreign matter or by a blood clot) can be treated by Coumadin, Xarelto, Warfarin sodium, Pradaxa, Lovenox (latest reports from 91,951 Pulmonary embolus patients)
- Tumor - spinal cord (latest reports from 3 Tumor - spinal cord patients)
- Spinal cord neoplasm (tumour of spinal cord) (latest reports from 397 Spinal cord neoplasm patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Weight loss - unintentional has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain (latest reports from 148,253 Weight loss - unintentional patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Amitril and Warfarin sodium drug interaction
- Amitril and Baclofen drug interaction
- Amitril and Cannabis sativa drug interaction
- Amitril and Tramadol drug interaction
- Warfarin sodium and Baclofen drug interaction
- Warfarin sodium and Cannabis sativa drug interaction
- Warfarin sodium and Tramadol drug interaction
- Baclofen and Cannabis sativa drug interaction
- Baclofen and Tramadol drug interaction
- Cannabis sativa and Tramadol drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
i am 40 year old male taking Baclofen for muscle pain, avodart for hair loss and Olmetic for moderate high blood pressure issues. Over the last two years my fingernails (thumb and index finger on both hands) and big toe nails have become brittle and are splitting and thumb nails are concave in ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been taking tramadol off and on for 3 years now for chronic back pain. I have been told I have cloudy urine and trace blood in urine. This has been going on for some time now. Went to my urologist and he did every test there is, no problems. I am concerned about the long term effects ...
Hi. I'm Larry. I had major back surgery in 2012 whereas I had a cervical fusion involving my C2 to T 1. Since the surgeryI have been taking Baclofen often and on Control my spasticity in my legs as well as prevent muscle spasms in my back. I seem to have gain 25 pounds from taking this drug. ...
Been taking Tramadol SR approx. 13 years since I got off Oxycontin after a severe MVA in November 2011. I sustained life threatening injuries, and multiple breaks & fractures as well as limb amputation during the crash. I experience chronic back, hip, pelvic & knee pain. I have recently been ...
At last! I've always thought that my medication was giving me bad breath. I've been to the dentist (nothing wrong with gums or teeth) and tried several bad breath products. Nothing seems to work. I clean my teeth at least three times a day and put toothpaste in between each tooth. I still have ...
Hi guys! So I've been taking tramadol for about 9 years now for fibromyalgia and arthritis. Through the years my dose has varied and I'd go up or down but have mainly stayed the same dose for quite a while now of 200mgs a day. In the last year I've noticed that I would get tremors just out of ...