A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Wymox - from FDA reports
2,484 females aged 44 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 44 year old female patient who has Tooth Abscess. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
2,484 females aged 44 (±5) who takes Wymox are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 44
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Tooth Abscess
- Drugs taken:
- Wymox (amoxicillin)
- Side effects: Nosebleed, Hbp, Edema
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Nosebleed: 16 (0.64% of females aged 44 (±5) who take the drug)
- Hbp: 110 (4.43% of females aged 44 (±5) who take the drug)
- Edema: 61 (2.46% of females aged 44 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Edema in Tooth Abscess: 1 (0.5% of females aged 44 (±5) who have Tooth Abscess)
- Hbp in Tooth Abscess: 2 (1% of females aged 44 (±5) who have Tooth Abscess)
- Nosebleed in Tooth Abscess: 2 (1% of females aged 44 (±5) who have Tooth Abscess)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Edema in Wymox: 61 (2.46% of females aged 44 (±5) who take Wymox)
- Hbp in Wymox: 110 (4.43% of females aged 44 (±5) who take Wymox)
- Nosebleed in Wymox: 16 (0.64% of females aged 44 (±5) who take Wymox)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (154 people, 6.20%)
- Pain (132 people, 5.31%)
- Birth Control (130 people, 5.23%)
- Stress And Anxiety (94 people, 3.78%)
- Sinusitis (77 people, 3.10%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ibuprofen (213 people, 8.57%)
- Yasmin (182 people, 7.33%)
- Yaz (150 people, 6.04%)
- Zometa (146 people, 5.88%)
- Omeprazole (134 people, 5.39%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (312 people, 12.56%)
- Stress And Anxiety (285 people, 11.47%)
- Injury (209 people, 8.41%)
- Nausea (205 people, 8.25%)
- Headache (188 people, 7.57%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Wymox has active ingredients of amoxicillin. (latest outcomes from Wymox 23 users)
What are the conditions?
- Tooth abscess (pus formation in tooth) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Clindamycin hydrochloride, Penicillin-vk, Metronidazole, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (latest reports from 16,364 Tooth abscess patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Nosebleed (bleeding from nose) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, high blood pressure, stroke, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c (latest reports from 40,893 Nosebleed patients).
- Hbp has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, depression (latest reports from 493,792 Hbp patients).
- Edema (excess of watery fluid collecting in the cavities or tissues of the body) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 40,608 Edema patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I've had Wegeners since 2003--13 years--and have used imuran for 11. I have neuropathy, bone spurs, and arthritis in my feet that are so painful, at times I feel like I can't walk any more. My rheumatologist just brushed me off by saying he'd raise my imuran to 100 mg and if that didn't help ...
I have been taking ibuprofen about 4 times a week for pain as needed for about a month. Last night I woke up and had a nose bleed. Can the ibuprofen cause this and if I stop taking it will the nose bleeds stop or has it stopped for you? It is 600mg per pill. The nose bleed did not last long, ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I started taking 140mg Repatha injection, second month my BP was 228/110 I took 50mg Losartan went to Emergency after 4 hours my BP started lowering, I was taking 25mg twice a day now 50mg losartan twice a day, my BP is all over the chart, some times low and most times high. I get very sick ...
Please help my father is 67 on mexiletine 3 times a day is increased high blood pressure....this started 6 weeks ago ....when he was put on mexiletine ....the blood preassue has never been an issue... he has been in the hospital 8 times by ems and another 3 hopital admits in just 6 weeks ...