A study for a 40 year old man who takes Ramipril, Omeprazole - from FDA reports
123 males aged 40 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 40 year old male patient who has Hypertension, Acid Reflux. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 28, 2017
123 males aged 40 (±5) who takes Ramipril, Omeprazole are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 40
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Hypertension, Acid Reflux
- Drugs taken:
- Ramipril (ramipril)
- Omeprazole (omeprazole)
- Drug interactions: Cluster Headache
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Cluster Headache: 0 (0% of males aged 40 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Cluster Headache in Hypertension: 0 (0% of males aged 40 (±5) who have Hypertension)
- Cluster Headache in Acid Reflux: 2 (0.11% of males aged 40 (±5) who have Acid Reflux)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Cluster Headache in Ramipril: 1 (0.06% of males aged 40 (±5) who take Ramipril)
- Cluster Headache in Omeprazole: 4 (0.06% of males aged 40 (±5) who take Omeprazole)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (28 people, 22.76%)
- Pain (10 people, 8.13%)
- Diabetes (9 people, 7.32%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (8 people, 6.50%)
- Psoriasis (7 people, 5.69%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Simvastatin (30 people, 24.39%)
- Metformin (18 people, 14.63%)
- Bisoprolol Fumarate (14 people, 11.38%)
- Aspirin (14 people, 11.38%)
- Digoxin (12 people, 9.76%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypoglycemia (19 people, 15.45%)
- Renal Failure Acute (13 people, 10.57%)
- Rashes (12 people, 9.76%)
- Diarrhea (7 people, 5.69%)
- Nausea (6 people, 4.88%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Ramipril has active ingredients of ramipril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Ramipril 57,542 users)
- Omeprazole has active ingredients of omeprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Omeprazole 174,751 users)
What are the conditions?
- Hypertension (high blood pressure) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 525,164 Hypertension patients)
- Acid reflux (stomach acids rise up) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 139,619 Acid reflux patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Cluster headache (one-sided head pain with tearing) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, pain, depression (latest reports from 1,327 Cluster headache patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Hi! 36 year old male, with chronic non bacterial prostatitis, and GERD. Changed my life in six months, new diet, exercises, and lost 40lbs...now weight 159 which is correct BMI :). However, prostatitis has been killing me for 4 months, no answers, no results from antibiotics, alpha blockers, ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi all, I am a 34 year old female that has been on Omeprazole for a while now for frequent heartburn. Over the last 5 years, I have also been put on corticosteroids for various issues. 1 time was for a tendon issue, 1 time for severe allergic reaction and 1 time for bronchitis. The last time I ...
ive been taking ramipril with amlodipine for about 4 months and i have swollen gums and a loose tooth i didnt have these symptoms when i was just on amlodipine is this normal or should i stop taking the ramipril