A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Protonix, Subutex, Adderall 30 - from FDA reports
79 females aged 44 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 44 year old female patient who has Ulcers, Substance Abuse, Add. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
79 females aged 44 (±5) who takes Protonix, Subutex, Adderall 30 are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 44
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Ulcers, Substance Abuse, Add
- Drugs taken:
- Protonix (pantoprazole sodium)
- Subutex (buprenorphine hydrochloride)
- Adderall 30 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate)
- Drug interactions: Stomach Pain, Stools - Bloody
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Stomach Pain: 0 (0% of females aged 44 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Stools - Bloody: 0 (0% of females aged 44 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Stomach Pain in Ulcers: 0 (0% of females aged 44 (±5) who have Ulcers)
- Stomach Pain in Substance Abuse: 6 (2.3% of females aged 44 (±5) who have Substance Abuse)
- Stomach Pain in Add: 25 (1.64% of females aged 44 (±5) who have Add)
- Stools - Bloody in Ulcers: 0 (0% of females aged 44 (±5) who have Ulcers)
- Stools - Bloody in Substance Abuse: 0 (0% of females aged 44 (±5) who have Substance Abuse)
- Stools - Bloody in Add: 0 (0% of females aged 44 (±5) who have Add)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Stomach Pain in Protonix: 359 (5.64% of females aged 44 (±5) who take Protonix)
- Stomach Pain in Subutex: 12 (1.27% of females aged 44 (±5) who take Subutex)
- Stomach Pain in Adderall 30: 31 (1.42% of females aged 44 (±5) who take Adderall 30)
- Stools - Bloody in Protonix: 0 (0% of females aged 44 (±5) who take Protonix)
- Stools - Bloody in Subutex: 0 (0% of females aged 44 (±5) who take Subutex)
- Stools - Bloody in Adderall 30: 0 (0% of females aged 44 (±5) who take Adderall 30)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Narcolepsy (17 people, 21.52%)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (11 people, 13.92%)
- Pain (10 people, 12.66%)
- Depression (8 people, 10.13%)
- Cataplexy (8 people, 10.13%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xyrem (17 people, 21.52%)
- Abilify (14 people, 17.72%)
- Lyrica (13 people, 16.46%)
- Cymbalta (12 people, 15.19%)
- Synthroid (10 people, 12.66%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (15 people, 18.99%)
- Drowsiness (13 people, 16.46%)
- Nausea (9 people, 11.39%)
- Headache (7 people, 8.86%)
- Feeling Abnormal (7 people, 8.86%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Protonix has active ingredients of pantoprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Protonix 51,313 users)
- Subutex has active ingredients of buprenorphine hydrochloride. It is often used in opiate withdrawal. (latest outcomes from Subutex 5,079 users)
- Adderall 30 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 30 1,712 users)
What are the conditions?
- Ulcers can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Lansoprazole (latest reports from 99 Ulcers patients)
- Substance abuse can be treated by Suboxone, Methadone hydrochloride, Subutex, Methamphetamine hydrochloride, Methadose (latest reports from 32,294 Substance abuse patients)
- Add (attention deficit disorder-difficult to define) can be treated by Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Ritalin (latest reports from 63,654 Add patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Stomach pain has been reported by people with birth control, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 126,026 Stomach pain patients).
- Stools - bloody (stool with blood) has been reported by people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, gastroesophageal reflux disease, high blood cholesterol, weight loss, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 156 Stools - bloody patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Protonix and Subutex drug interaction
- Protonix and Adderall 30 drug interaction
- Subutex and Adderall 30 drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
Hello, I've been prescribed Atarax, before that I had been taking baclofen for pain. I have anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, and have recently been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. I have good days and I have bad days. Today is not a good day, and I feel like I can insane just ...
A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I am having horrible stomach pain, nausea, gas and acid reflux. I think that Flecinide could be the problem. I had heart oblation about 2 months ago and afterwards my heart went into atrial flutter. The doctor decided while in the hospital they would try Flecinide. It brought my heart back ...
My son, 37, is on Subutex and Metoprolol Succinate ER. He has been on the Subutex for over a year and the Metoprolol he started last night. He has been in a panic attack all day today, which is highly unusual for him. He did find out earlier today that he may not be able to get Subutex due to a ...
I started a course of Macrobid yesterday.Have now taken 5x 50mgs in total,but my burning pee has stopped but i am having low stomach ache and back ache.Also feel a little achey, with a slight pain in my right side.Fortunately these pains aches come and go. I did have this drug last December ...