A study for a 64 year old man who takes Lorazepam, Mirtazapine - from FDA reports
275 males aged 64 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 64 year old male patient who has Anxiety, Depression. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
275 males aged 64 (±5) who takes Lorazepam, Mirtazapine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 64
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Anxiety, Depression
- Drugs taken:
- Lorazepam (lorazepam)
- Mirtazapine (mirtazapine)
- Drug interactions: Dizziness
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Dizziness: 27 (9.82% of males aged 64 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Dizziness in Anxiety: 190 (4.9% of males aged 64 (±5) who have Anxiety)
- Dizziness in Depression: 445 (5.38% of males aged 64 (±5) who have Depression)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Dizziness in Lorazepam: 353 (4.55% of males aged 64 (±5) who take Lorazepam)
- Dizziness in Mirtazapine: 116 (4.33% of males aged 64 (±5) who take Mirtazapine)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (39 people, 14.18%)
- Stress And Anxiety (37 people, 13.45%)
- Pain (30 people, 10.91%)
- Multiple Myeloma (23 people, 8.36%)
- Nausea (16 people, 5.82%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (38 people, 13.82%)
- Lisinopril (33 people, 12.00%)
- Neurontin (27 people, 9.82%)
- Acetaminophen (25 people, 9.09%)
- Atenolol (22 people, 8.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (33 people, 12.00%)
- Confusional State (30 people, 10.91%)
- Pain (27 people, 9.82%)
- Fatigue (27 people, 9.82%)
- Agitation (26 people, 9.45%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Lorazepam has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Lorazepam 70,102 users)
- Mirtazapine has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Mirtazapine 28,388 users)
What are the conditions?
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 293,019 Anxiety patients)
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 365,506 Depression patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 272,074 Dizziness patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
It's very annoying, I feel dizzy all the time, especially the day after having drinks. I have seen 4 ENT doctors at first they prescribed for me Betaserc. I discovered that the problem is not my ear I went to see a neurologist he said you a have a vestibular migraine, he prescribed for me ...
Hi my neuro surgeon thinks I have IHH. MRI shows slit like lateral ventricles plus empty sella syndrome. Symptoms started 6 weeks after spinal fusion. Has anyone suffered with debilitating dizziness. Feels like my brain is swimming in my skull. The only thing that helps is lying down, I get ...
Has anyone experienced vertigo caused by marijuana? I've used marijuana all my life but the last 3 years, have been smoking daily. I'm retired and writing a book. I don't want to stop because I am more creative when smoking. but I don't want the vertigo to be chronic and/or handicapping.
You may be interested in these reviews
First diagnosed at 67!! Everything hit at once! AS, vertigo, sacroilitis, A-fib, etc., etc. Was in no way prepared! Live in Dallas area, would appreciate support "buddies"as no one seems to understand why I cant do much
It starts as soon as I wake up and my feet hit the ground upon getting out of bed. Even sooner. Mentioning it to drs gets a "what do you want me to do about it?" kind of reaction. Even my n/s. I was diagnosed with congenital NPH in 1993 at the age of 49. My first shuntdamn near killed me as the ...
I was administered 1cc vivitrol 0n 24/02/2017 for alcohol dependence. Since then l have undergone tremendous side effects of the drug including loss of balance and appetite, dizziness, headache etc. Kindly guide me in managing and coping up with these symptoms.
I just found out I have a macular hole. I am unsure how long it has been there. At the most it's a year or less based on my last eye exam. . When referred to a specialist he read a list of side effects from surgery and it was almost scary in that he said my sight could get worse. I felt very ...