A study for a 64 year old man who takes Lorazepam, Mirtazapine - from FDA reports
292 males aged 64 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 64 year old male patient who has Anxiety, Depression. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
292 males aged 64 (±5) who takes Lorazepam, Mirtazapine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 64
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Anxiety, Depression
- Drugs taken:
- Lorazepam (lorazepam)
- Mirtazapine (mirtazapine)
- Drug interactions: Dizziness
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Dizziness: 28 (9.59% of males aged 64 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Dizziness in Anxiety: 214 (5.04% of males aged 64 (±5) who have Anxiety)
- Dizziness in Depression: 473 (5.39% of males aged 64 (±5) who have Depression)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Dizziness in Lorazepam: 369 (4.51% of males aged 64 (±5) who take Lorazepam)
- Dizziness in Mirtazapine: 120 (4.23% of males aged 64 (±5) who take Mirtazapine)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (41 people, 14.04%)
- Depression (41 people, 14.04%)
- Pain (32 people, 10.96%)
- Multiple Myeloma (24 people, 8.22%)
- Insomnia (19 people, 6.51%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (38 people, 13.01%)
- Lisinopril (33 people, 11.30%)
- Neurontin (27 people, 9.25%)
- Acetaminophen (25 people, 8.56%)
- Senna (22 people, 7.53%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (34 people, 11.64%)
- Confusional State (30 people, 10.27%)
- Pain (28 people, 9.59%)
- Fatigue (28 people, 9.59%)
- Weakness (27 people, 9.25%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Lorazepam has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Lorazepam 74,737 users)
- Mirtazapine has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Mirtazapine 30,409 users)
What are the conditions?
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 310,460 Anxiety patients)
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 383,054 Depression patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 290,857 Dizziness patients).