A study for a 64 year old man who takes Lorazepam, Mirtazapine - from FDA reports
275 males aged 64 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 64 year old male patient who has Anxiety, Depression. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
275 males aged 64 (±5) who takes Lorazepam, Mirtazapine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 64
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Anxiety, Depression
- Drugs taken:
- Lorazepam (lorazepam)
- Mirtazapine (mirtazapine)
- Drug interactions: Dizziness
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Dizziness: 27 (9.82% of males aged 64 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Dizziness in Anxiety: 190 (4.9% of males aged 64 (±5) who have Anxiety)
- Dizziness in Depression: 445 (5.38% of males aged 64 (±5) who have Depression)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Dizziness in Lorazepam: 353 (4.55% of males aged 64 (±5) who take Lorazepam)
- Dizziness in Mirtazapine: 116 (4.33% of males aged 64 (±5) who take Mirtazapine)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (39 people, 14.18%)
- Stress And Anxiety (37 people, 13.45%)
- Pain (30 people, 10.91%)
- Multiple Myeloma (23 people, 8.36%)
- Nausea (16 people, 5.82%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (38 people, 13.82%)
- Lisinopril (33 people, 12.00%)
- Neurontin (27 people, 9.82%)
- Acetaminophen (25 people, 9.09%)
- Atenolol (22 people, 8.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (33 people, 12.00%)
- Confusional State (30 people, 10.91%)
- Pain (27 people, 9.82%)
- Fatigue (27 people, 9.82%)
- Agitation (26 people, 9.45%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Lorazepam has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Lorazepam 74,685 users)
- Mirtazapine has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Mirtazapine 30,356 users)
What are the conditions?
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 309,367 Anxiety patients)
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 381,947 Depression patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 290,361 Dizziness patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I'm having an MRI for my lower back and am claustrophobic. My doc prescribed me 3 x 1 mg tablets of Lorazepam to be taken one a day starting two days before. That sounds like a recipe for not getting any work done, so I googled and found they recommend one tab 1 to 2 hours before and a second ...
It's very annoying, I feel dizzy all the time, especially the day after having drinks. I have seen 4 ENT doctors at first they prescribed for me Betaserc. I discovered that the problem is not my ear I went to see a neurologist he said you a have a vestibular migraine, he prescribed for me ...
Hi my neuro surgeon thinks I have IHH. MRI shows slit like lateral ventricles plus empty sella syndrome. Symptoms started 6 weeks after spinal fusion. Has anyone suffered with debilitating dizziness. Feels like my brain is swimming in my skull. The only thing that helps is lying down, I get ...
You may be interested in these reviews
After taking 200 mg a day for three years I get dizzy and lite headed. Cardiologist reduced to 100 mg a day and after five days blood pressure and pulse went up. Went back on 200 mg and am dizzy and lite headed but blood pressure and pulse are good as well as afb . Any suggestions?
My wife ( a senior citizen) is bi polar with mania and has dementia. She is in a senior living memory care facility. She takes Quetiapine 75 mg twice a day. Recently Mirtazapine 7.5 mg once a day at bedtime has been added. Am awaiting a satisfactory answer for the necessity. I am all for ...
Take rivaroxaban as prophylactic pre + during + post air travel. 15mg bd day prior 20mg Daily till 2 days post. Trips are usually 72 hrs With 5 hrs max flight time. Last yr had x 1 spontaneous DVT X1 DVT from flying So....tested & Diagnosed with Factor 5 Leiden Heterozygous Mutation ...
Hi. I'm male, 59 and overweight. One year ago I sought help due to swelling in legs, pain and pooling. Compression socks helped but he said I'm going to need ablation. A year later I'm realizing that the dizziness I've been blaming on other things are likely a major progression of the ...