A study for a 45 year old man who takes Cannabis, Valium - from FDA reports
38 males aged 45 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 45 year old male patient who has Teeth Grinding. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 19, 2017
38 males aged 45 (±5) who takes Cannabis, Valium are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 45
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Teeth Grinding
- Drugs taken:
- Cannabis (marijuana)
- Valium (diazepam)
- Drug interactions: Jaundice, Weight Loss, Agitation
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Jaundice: 0 (0% of males aged 45 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Weight Loss: 0 (0% of males aged 45 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Agitation: 0 (0% of males aged 45 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Agitation in Teeth Grinding: 0 (0% of males aged 45 (±5) who have Teeth Grinding)
- Jaundice in Teeth Grinding: 0 (0% of males aged 45 (±5) who have Teeth Grinding)
- Weight Loss in Teeth Grinding: 0 (0% of males aged 45 (±5) who have Teeth Grinding)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Agitation in Cannabis: 4 (1.32% of males aged 45 (±5) who take Cannabis)
- Agitation in Valium: 203 (3.33% of males aged 45 (±5) who take Valium)
- Jaundice in Cannabis: 1 (0.33% of males aged 45 (±5) who take Cannabis)
- Jaundice in Valium: 20 (0.33% of males aged 45 (±5) who take Valium)
- Weight Loss in Cannabis: 1 (0.33% of males aged 45 (±5) who take Cannabis)
- Weight Loss in Valium: 37 (0.61% of males aged 45 (±5) who take Valium)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (9 people, 23.68%)
- Multiple Myeloma (6 people, 15.79%)
- Schizophrenia (5 people, 13.16%)
- Back Pain (5 people, 13.16%)
- Drug Abuse And Dependence (4 people, 10.53%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Protonix (8 people, 21.05%)
- Percocet (7 people, 18.42%)
- Oxycontin (7 people, 18.42%)
- Nicotine (7 people, 18.42%)
- Ativan (7 people, 18.42%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug Abuse (12 people, 31.58%)
- Injury (9 people, 23.68%)
- Pain (8 people, 21.05%)
- High Blood Pressure (8 people, 21.05%)
- Accidental Overdose (therapeutic Agent) (7 people, 18.42%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Cannabis has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Cannabis 1,489 users)
- Valium has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Valium 31,900 users)
What are the conditions?
- Teeth grinding can be treated by Valium (latest reports from 3,839 Teeth grinding patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Jaundice (a yellowish pigmentation of the skin, the conjunctival membranes) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hiv infection, hepatitis c, depression, preventive health care (latest reports from 21,533 Jaundice patients).
- Weight loss has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 29,495 Weight loss patients).
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, quit smoking (latest reports from 80,547 Agitation patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
i forgot to add to my post that I believe my weight loss of 20 lbs over the last 5 years is from the temazepam. Any suggestions or comments, I am very thin, and cannot gain weight, especially the weight i lost.
I am 27 and have been on Bactrim for about 7 weeks due to a Staph Infection after a Felon in my finger. I have lost 25lbs in this time and it is starting to worry me. I haven't weighed 175lb since the 7th grade. Anyone have any insight or experiences like this on Bactrim?
You may be interested in these reviews
I take xarelto for a factor2 DNA mutation, which means my body makes blood clots, i take gabapentin for anxiety, dexilant for stomach problems, i was just wanting to visit with someone that takes xarelto with cannabis oil.
I was put on Wellbutrin and low dose of lamictal for depression about 5 years ago. I am taking norco now for pain from pudental neuralgia. I would like to try to get off norco and take cannabis. Has anyone taken Wellbutrin and cannabis and not had negative reaction?
I start ALP with 1 mg dose after taking 2 days of the same dose I felt that 1 mg is too much for me I cut it to 0.5 and then 0.25 now I am taking about 0.12 to get 0.12 I break the pill in 2 pieces. my aim is to withdraw it because it.s makes my eyes yellowish and most important now I have ...
I have 3 stents in my leg. Have been on plavix and aspirin for 21 months. For the last 5 months I've had severe spinal pain. Had 3 epidural injections. Did not help. I've tried to control this stenosis with Tylenol. Which does not reach the pain. I've had to start taking ultram. I have searched ...