A study for a 45 year old man who takes Cannabis, Valium - from FDA reports
34 males aged 45 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 45 year old male patient who has Teeth Grinding. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
34 males aged 45 (±5) who takes Cannabis, Valium are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 45
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Teeth Grinding
- Drugs taken:
- Cannabis (marijuana)
- Valium (diazepam)
- Drug interactions: Jaundice, Weight Loss, Agitation
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Jaundice: 0 (0% of males aged 45 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Weight Loss: 0 (0% of males aged 45 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Agitation: 0 (0% of males aged 45 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Agitation in Teeth Grinding: 0 (0% of males aged 45 (±5) who have Teeth Grinding)
- Jaundice in Teeth Grinding: 0 (0% of males aged 45 (±5) who have Teeth Grinding)
- Weight Loss in Teeth Grinding: 0 (0% of males aged 45 (±5) who have Teeth Grinding)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Agitation in Cannabis: 4 (1.43% of males aged 45 (±5) who take Cannabis)
- Agitation in Valium: 192 (3.24% of males aged 45 (±5) who take Valium)
- Jaundice in Cannabis: 1 (0.36% of males aged 45 (±5) who take Cannabis)
- Jaundice in Valium: 10 (0.17% of males aged 45 (±5) who take Valium)
- Weight Loss in Cannabis: 1 (0.36% of males aged 45 (±5) who take Cannabis)
- Weight Loss in Valium: 37 (0.62% of males aged 45 (±5) who take Valium)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (9 people, 26.47%)
- Multiple Myeloma (6 people, 17.65%)
- Schizophrenia (5 people, 14.71%)
- Back Pain (5 people, 14.71%)
- Drug Abuse And Dependence (4 people, 11.76%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Protonix (8 people, 23.53%)
- Percocet (7 people, 20.59%)
- Oxycontin (7 people, 20.59%)
- Nicotine (7 people, 20.59%)
- Ativan (7 people, 20.59%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Injury (9 people, 26.47%)
- Drug Abuse (9 people, 26.47%)
- Pain (8 people, 23.53%)
- High Blood Pressure (7 people, 20.59%)
- Accidental Overdose (therapeutic Agent) (7 people, 20.59%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Cannabis has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Cannabis 1,475 users)
- Valium has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Valium 31,860 users)
What are the conditions?
- Teeth grinding can be treated by Valium (latest reports from 3,822 Teeth grinding patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Jaundice (a yellowish pigmentation of the skin, the conjunctival membranes) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hiv infection, hepatitis c, depression, preventive health care (latest reports from 21,522 Jaundice patients).
- Weight loss has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 29,359 Weight loss patients).
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, quit smoking (latest reports from 80,479 Agitation patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I am 27 and have been on Bactrim for about 7 weeks due to a Staph Infection after a Felon in my finger. I have lost 25lbs in this time and it is starting to worry me. I haven't weighed 175lb since the 7th grade. Anyone have any insight or experiences like this on Bactrim?
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi my name is michael. 2 months ago. I had an unfortunate accident. I was helping friend doing his wood floors. I was using a table saw. The board kick back. And severed my band finger . I rushed to the hospital. My finger was saved. Had surgery. The surgeon put a pin in the bone. 2 ...
My father is using Sutent and to be honest is struggling with it. He has lost so much weight, so tired all the time and in a lot of pain. I was wanting to start cannabis oil so was wandering if anyone else has combined these treatments or if there were any known negative interactions between the ...
Hello Everyone, my name is Robbi Vee and I live in the Washington, DC area. I am prior military, now am a military spouse. I am also a thyroid cancer survivor of 10 years-WHOOHOO! However, I am still dealing will the ongoing challenges and frustrations of weight management! I am truly hoping I ...
Naltrexone is the only medication that has significantly reduced my urge to drink but the irritability that comes with it is brutal. I have discussed it with others that are experiencing it and my Dr as well...I'm not sure how long I can tolerate it. Ive been on it for 8 months.