A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Ativan - from FDA reports
9,429 females aged 43 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 43 year old female patient who has Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
9,429 females aged 43 (±5) who takes Ativan are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 43
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Anxiety
- Drugs taken:
- Ativan (lorazepam)
- Side effects: Bladder Irritation
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Bladder Irritation: 0 (0% of females aged 43 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Bladder Irritation in Anxiety: 0 (0% of females aged 43 (±5) who have Anxiety)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Bladder Irritation in Ativan: 0 (0% of females aged 43 (±5) who take Ativan)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (1,177 people, 12.48%)
- Depression (1,128 people, 11.96%)
- Pain (759 people, 8.05%)
- Insomnia (458 people, 4.86%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (411 people, 4.36%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (795 people, 8.43%)
- Ambien (698 people, 7.40%)
- Zofran (597 people, 6.33%)
- Zoloft (572 people, 6.07%)
- Neurontin (571 people, 6.06%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (1,046 people, 11.09%)
- Stress And Anxiety (839 people, 8.90%)
- Fatigue (833 people, 8.83%)
- Pain (812 people, 8.61%)
- Breathing Difficulty (648 people, 6.87%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Ativan has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Ativan 47,138 users)
What are the conditions?
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 293,019 Anxiety patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Bladder irritation has been reported by people with osteoporosis, bladder cancer, osteopenia, depression, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 392 Bladder irritation patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
when i start falling asleep i feel like im dreaming and awake at the same time. I feel like i;m thrashing and something is holding me down. This started when i began taking the antabuse with the amitriptyline. I wake up very early and am exhausted. Iwonder if this is a bad combination
I think I have been over medicated, was taking several medications, have had to have three plasma exchanges due to medications. During this time my legs and arms have started contractors, spasms. I also started having anxiety because of getting hot flashes from the core of my body. I don't know ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I am 52, in great heath, exercise 5 times a week but the ativan is what I attribute to my low sex drive / low sperm count. my testicles / scrotum have definitely gotten smaller. i have sex with my girlfriend 1 once or twice a week. i've been taking ativan for over 6 years daily
I started as an as needed user 1 year ago for anxiety and now have been on and off Lorazepam for last 7 months as a regular daily user. 7 months ago 1 mg daily and worked up to 1.5 mg daily. 2 1/2 months ago taken off cold turkey lorazepam to clonazepam for 5 weeks 1mg daily. 1st 2 weeks felt ...
Since taking ativan 2 months ago... been having crazy suicidal thoughts :( very powerful very scary very confusing! I never thought ativan could do this... my own fault for thinking that I guess.. Scared!
Dear eHealth.me contributor: All information supplied on eHealth.me is not always from professionals in modern or alternative medicine. Response from others is not always in your best interest and the information given is often incomplete. Deciding to take medication requires two ...
All Americans know that our political system has been corrupt for over 25 years. This corruption goes much deeper into our personal lives than most people know. Obamacare was never to help the 17% of the population that did not have insurance. It was designed to increase the stocks owned by the ...