A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Synthroid, Vitamin D - from FDA reports
2,372 females aged 63 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 63 year old female patient who has Hypothyroid. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 19, 2017
2,372 females aged 63 (±5) who takes Synthroid, Vitamin D are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 63
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Hypothyroid
- Drugs taken:
- Synthroid (levothyroxine sodium)
- Vitamin D (ergocalciferol)
- Drug interactions: Heel Pain
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Heel Pain: 0 (0% of females aged 63 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Heel Pain in Hypothyroid: 0 (0% of females aged 63 (±5) who have Hypothyroid)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Heel Pain in Synthroid: 0 (0% of females aged 63 (±5) who take Synthroid)
- Heel Pain in Vitamin D: 0 (0% of females aged 63 (±5) who take Vitamin D)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hypothyroidism (373 people, 15.73%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (337 people, 14.21%)
- High Blood Pressure (260 people, 10.96%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (241 people, 10.16%)
- Pain (210 people, 8.85%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Calcium (475 people, 20.03%)
- Humira (309 people, 13.03%)
- Fish Oil (264 people, 11.13%)
- Vitamin B12 (233 people, 9.82%)
- Vitamin C (215 people, 9.06%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (250 people, 10.54%)
- Headache (231 people, 9.74%)
- Nausea (223 people, 9.40%)
- Pain (214 people, 9.02%)
- Joint Pain (189 people, 7.97%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Synthroid has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Synthroid 145,981 users)
- Vitamin d has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in rickets. (latest outcomes from Vitamin d 63,065 users)
What are the conditions?
- Hypothyroid can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine sodium, Levothyroxine thyroid, Levoxyl, Levothroid (latest reports from 82,983 Hypothyroid patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Heel pain has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, depression, blood clots, dysthymia (latest reports from 46 Heel pain patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I see I may be the first to post anything on your sight. I hope you're successful with this because I would like very much to learn more about hogberry. A gentleman named Gary Scott writes articles about healthy things and he mentioned hogberry tea for getting rid of fat cells. I can't find ...
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
The list of conditions and medications is not complete. I feel my immune system is very compromised and want some ideas on how to increase my immunity. I exercise on a regular basis, walk nearly every day, am trying to eat better, take vitamins etc, don't smoke or drink, go to doc and take their ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
I have had prostate cancer since 2008 and use various Chinese herbs and CF IP6 & Inositol. Now I find out that I have hypothyroidism - and probably have had it for decades! I am taking levothyroxine .075mg. Internet re thyroid warns against green vegetables, etc, and internet re prostate ...