A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Folic Acid - from FDA reports
9,942 females aged 47 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 47 year old female patient who has Insomnia Concerns. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
9,942 females aged 47 (±5) who takes Folic Acid are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 47
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Insomnia Concerns
- Drugs taken:
- Folic Acid (folic acid)
- Side effects: Blurred Vision
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Blurred Vision: 0 (0% of females aged 47 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Blurred Vision in Insomnia Concerns: 0 (0% of females aged 47 (±5) who have Insomnia Concerns)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Blurred Vision in Folic Acid: 0 (0% of females aged 47 (±5) who take Folic Acid)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (4,095 people, 41.19%)
- Pain (752 people, 7.56%)
- High Blood Pressure (586 people, 5.89%)
- Vitamin Supplementation (556 people, 5.59%)
- Depression (535 people, 5.38%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Methotrexate (5,322 people, 53.53%)
- Humira (2,651 people, 26.66%)
- Prednisone (1,978 people, 19.90%)
- Enbrel (1,816 people, 18.27%)
- Omeprazole (921 people, 9.26%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (642 people, 6.46%)
- Pain (606 people, 6.10%)
- Joint Pain (606 people, 6.10%)
- Fatigue (583 people, 5.86%)
- Injection Site Pain (565 people, 5.68%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Folic acid has active ingredients of folic acid. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Folic acid 105,423 users)
What are the conditions?
- Insomnia concerns can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone hydrochloride, Lunesta, Zolpidem tartrate, Melatonin (latest reports from 207,355 Insomnia concerns patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Blurred vision has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, generalized anxiety disorder, gastroesophageal reflux disease, pain (latest reports from 488 Blurred vision patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Several years ago in 2013 I was"diagnosed" with RA. I went through every medication including, humira, embral, to now IV fusions of remicade which has been almost a year. I am not feeling any better and body aches and joint pains getting worse. I started researching my symptoms and lyme kept ...
I am in pain everyday! My life sucks! I just want to know how to get some relief! Most days I don't want to get out of bed! My feet and legs hurt the most on me but lately my hands are starting to hurt! On my right foot I have a lump on the bottom of my foot, I have bunions(big) on both feet, ...
I've had RA for 26 years. I was on Methotrexate for 24 of those years. I've tried Xeljanz for a month. Made me weak, nauseous, major headaches etc. Tried Enbrel, results not good. Humira, results were no effect or side effects, can't afford. However it seems Zyrtec seems to help my allergies and ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi, New to all of these forums etc but thought id give it a go. I have recently been taking folic acid approx 3 weeks as me and my partner are trying for a baby. I have been to the doctors this morning regarding my skin as I have been suffering for years - nearly 10! with bad acne to the point ...
Personal experience about folic acid. I used to take pure folic acid (the description depicted that it only contain folic acid of 500 mcg per pill). And I started to nose bleed every day, after using of such pill for a week. recently, I bought adult gummies from 'nature made' brand, which ...
I'm 71 yrs. old, 15 yrs on 8 mg. Methotrexate (one yr by injection), and folic acid. I want to stop meds and try gluten free diet including no corn, sugars & etc. I have psoriatic arthritis and fibromyalgia. Any comments or suggestions from anyone who has any experience trying to do this, ...