A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Alprazolam, Klonopin, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Norco, Depakote - from FDA reports
2 females aged 56 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 56 year old female patient who has Panic Attacks, Anxiety Disorder, Sleep Aid, Bone Pain, Bi-Polar. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
2 females aged 56 (±5) who takes Alprazolam, Klonopin, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Norco, Depakote are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 56
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Panic Attacks, Anxiety Disorder, Sleep Aid, Bone Pain, Bi-Polar
- Drugs taken:
- Alprazolam (alprazolam)
- Klonopin (clonazepam)
- Trazodone Hydrochloride (trazodone hydrochloride)
- Norco (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate)
- Depakote (divalproex sodium)
- Drug interactions: Hyperkinesia
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Hyperkinesia: 0 (0% of females aged 56 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hyperkinesia in Panic Attacks: 0 (0% of females aged 56 (±5) who have Panic Attacks)
- Hyperkinesia in Anxiety Disorder: 0 (0% of females aged 56 (±5) who have Anxiety Disorder)
- Hyperkinesia in Sleep Aid: 1 (0.01% of females aged 56 (±5) who have Sleep Aid)
- Hyperkinesia in Bone Pain: 0 (0% of females aged 56 (±5) who have Bone Pain)
- Hyperkinesia in Bi-Polar: 1 (0.02% of females aged 56 (±5) who have Bi-Polar)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hyperkinesia in Alprazolam: 7 (0.04% of females aged 56 (±5) who take Alprazolam)
- Hyperkinesia in Klonopin: 9 (0.07% of females aged 56 (±5) who take Klonopin)
- Hyperkinesia in Trazodone Hydrochloride: 12 (0.16% of females aged 56 (±5) who take Trazodone Hydrochloride)
- Hyperkinesia in Norco: 8 (0.06% of females aged 56 (±5) who take Norco)
- Hyperkinesia in Depakote: 0 (0% of females aged 56 (±5) who take Depakote)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zanaflex (2 people, 100.00%)
- Ultracet (2 people, 100.00%)
- Pantoprazole (2 people, 100.00%)
- Miralax (2 people, 100.00%)
- Levaquin (2 people, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness (2 people, 100.00%)
- Psychogenic Pain Disorder (2 people, 100.00%)
- Panic Reaction (2 people, 100.00%)
- Joint Pain (2 people, 100.00%)
- Fibromyalgia (2 people, 100.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Alprazolam has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alprazolam 60,643 users)
- Klonopin has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Klonopin 45,250 users)
- Trazodone hydrochloride has active ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Trazodone hydrochloride 9,662 users)
- Norco has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Norco 21,036 users)
- Depakote has active ingredients of divalproex sodium. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Depakote 40,569 users)
What are the conditions?
- Panic attacks can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Zoloft, Alprazolam (latest reports from 36,992 Panic attacks patients)
- Anxiety disorder can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Zoloft, Lexapro (latest reports from 18,589 Anxiety disorder patients)
- Sleep aid can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone hydrochloride, Lunesta, Zolpidem tartrate, Melatonin (latest reports from 220,592 Sleep aid patients)
- Bone pain can be treated by Tylenol, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (latest reports from 36,614 Bone pain patients)
- Bi-polar can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium carbonate, Seroquel, Abilify, Lamotrigine (latest reports from 64,256 Bi-polar patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Hyperkinesia (higher than normal levels of potassium in the circulating blood; associated with kidney failure or sometimes with the use of diuretic drugs) has been reported by people with parkinson's disease, depression, high blood pressure, schizophrenia, pain (latest reports from 805 Hyperkinesia patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Alprazolam and Klonopin drug interaction
- Alprazolam and Trazodone hydrochloride drug interaction
- Alprazolam and Norco drug interaction
- Alprazolam and Depakote drug interaction
- Klonopin and Trazodone hydrochloride drug interaction
- Klonopin and Norco drug interaction
- Klonopin and Depakote drug interaction
- Trazodone hydrochloride and Norco drug interaction
- Trazodone hydrochloride and Depakote drug interaction
- Norco and Depakote drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
Hey there ehealth! I'm William, and I do take Restoral & Depakote. I'm a brain cancer Survivor. Had a Left Temperal Lobe Malignant tumor, about the size of a "tennis ball!" 2 separate surgeries ('06 & '08), & 1 round of TA Radiation therapy ('09). I've been in remission since 2009, yet I ...
I've been taking trazodone for a year and I'm a female at 65, I'm wondering if anybody else experience hair loss. I also had two surgeries last year and I don't know if it could be a hormone imbalance but since taking trazodone I'm fine it it's much worse, I'm also taking Tylenol PM does anybody ...
They recovered from Crohns and surgery, still had cfs chronic fatigue for years, and now are told they have symptoms of dry macular degeneration. Could wheat proteins ATI (amylase trypsin inhibitors) help with their ...
You may be interested in these reviews
At a complete loss. Recently took a hair follicle test for work and it came back as positive for cocaine! So got fired. Haven't used any cocaine since 1984. I take Depakote for bipolar disorder but nothing else. I'm a 60 year old make and don't even drink or smoke. Anyone with similar ...
Flabbergasted. Recently took a hair follicle test for work and tested positive for cocaine. I'm a 60 year old male who has been clean and sober for 8 years. As to cocaine, haven't used any since 1984! Marijuana was always drug of choice. I've no idea how to clear this up. Anyone have a similar ...
Hi Group - if one exists that has these ridiculous conditions I've been blessed with. Seriously, if anyone is out there that suffers from even two of the multitude of issues I have, I would be grateful to hear from you. The Bipolar 1, rheumatoid arthritis, sacroiliitis, ADD girl with a ...