A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Alprazolam, Klonopin, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Norco, Depakote - from FDA reports
2 females aged 56 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 56 year old female patient who has Panic Attacks, Anxiety Disorder, Sleep Aid, Bone Pain, Bi-Polar. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
2 females aged 56 (±5) who takes Alprazolam, Klonopin, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Norco, Depakote are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 56
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Panic Attacks, Anxiety Disorder, Sleep Aid, Bone Pain, Bi-Polar
- Drugs taken:
- Alprazolam (alprazolam)
- Klonopin (clonazepam)
- Trazodone Hydrochloride (trazodone hydrochloride)
- Norco (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate)
- Depakote (divalproex sodium)
- Drug interactions: Hyperkinesia
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Hyperkinesia: 0 (0% of females aged 56 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hyperkinesia in Panic Attacks: 0 (0% of females aged 56 (±5) who have Panic Attacks)
- Hyperkinesia in Anxiety Disorder: 0 (0% of females aged 56 (±5) who have Anxiety Disorder)
- Hyperkinesia in Sleep Aid: 1 (0.01% of females aged 56 (±5) who have Sleep Aid)
- Hyperkinesia in Bone Pain: 0 (0% of females aged 56 (±5) who have Bone Pain)
- Hyperkinesia in Bi-Polar: 1 (0.02% of females aged 56 (±5) who have Bi-Polar)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hyperkinesia in Alprazolam: 7 (0.04% of females aged 56 (±5) who take Alprazolam)
- Hyperkinesia in Klonopin: 9 (0.07% of females aged 56 (±5) who take Klonopin)
- Hyperkinesia in Trazodone Hydrochloride: 12 (0.16% of females aged 56 (±5) who take Trazodone Hydrochloride)
- Hyperkinesia in Norco: 8 (0.06% of females aged 56 (±5) who take Norco)
- Hyperkinesia in Depakote: 0 (0% of females aged 56 (±5) who take Depakote)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zanaflex (2 people, 100.00%)
- Ultracet (2 people, 100.00%)
- Pantoprazole (2 people, 100.00%)
- Miralax (2 people, 100.00%)
- Levaquin (2 people, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness (2 people, 100.00%)
- Psychogenic Pain Disorder (2 people, 100.00%)
- Panic Reaction (2 people, 100.00%)
- Joint Pain (2 people, 100.00%)
- Fibromyalgia (2 people, 100.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Alprazolam has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alprazolam 56,866 users)
- Klonopin has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Klonopin 43,057 users)
- Trazodone hydrochloride has active ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Trazodone hydrochloride 8,936 users)
- Norco has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Norco 17,834 users)
- Depakote has active ingredients of divalproex sodium. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Depakote 39,097 users)
What are the conditions?
- Panic attacks can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Zoloft, Lorazepam (latest reports from 35,139 Panic attacks patients)
- Anxiety disorder can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Zoloft, Lexapro (latest reports from 17,846 Anxiety disorder patients)
- Sleep aid can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone hydrochloride, Lunesta, Zolpidem tartrate, Melatonin (latest reports from 207,358 Sleep aid patients)
- Bone pain can be treated by Tylenol, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (latest reports from 34,321 Bone pain patients)
- Bi-polar can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium carbonate, Seroquel, Abilify, Lamotrigine (latest reports from 61,829 Bi-polar patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Hyperkinesia (higher than normal levels of potassium in the circulating blood; associated with kidney failure or sometimes with the use of diuretic drugs) has been reported by people with parkinson's disease, depression, high blood pressure, schizophrenia, pain (latest reports from 725 Hyperkinesia patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Alprazolam and Klonopin drug interaction
- Alprazolam and Trazodone hydrochloride drug interaction
- Alprazolam and Norco drug interaction
- Alprazolam and Depakote drug interaction
- Klonopin and Trazodone hydrochloride drug interaction
- Klonopin and Norco drug interaction
- Klonopin and Depakote drug interaction
- Trazodone hydrochloride and Norco drug interaction
- Trazodone hydrochloride and Depakote drug interaction
- Norco and Depakote drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I've been taking trazodone for a year and I'm a female at 65, I'm wondering if anybody else experience hair loss. I also had two surgeries last year and I don't know if it could be a hormone imbalance but since taking trazodone I'm fine it it's much worse, I'm also taking Tylenol PM does anybody ...
They recovered from Crohns and surgery, still had cfs chronic fatigue for years, and now are told they have symptoms of dry macular degeneration. Could wheat proteins ATI (amylase trypsin inhibitors) help with their ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been on Trazadone for 3 years now for sleep and anxiety issues. In the past 8 months have been experiencing joint and muscle pain. The pain is strange because it travels. One day it will be in my arms and then the next day in my feet, etc. Very random. I am wanting to get off of the med ...
Hey! thank you so much. I will definitely search for that. But, for now, does anybody know how to recover from this slurred speech symptom. I am a theater actor. So its very important for me. Plz suggest something. I am quite worried.
I have extremely dry eyes that really is so uncomfortable. I'm on Restasis but it's not helping as much as I had hoped. Sometimes I feel embarrassed in public because I have to close my eyes for a few seconds at a time when talking to people. But the worse part is when I force myself to think of ...