A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Flovent Hfa, Marlissa, Flonase, Zyrtec - from FDA reports
351 females aged 24 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 24 year old female patient who has Asthma, Endometritis, Allergy. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 25, 2017
351 females aged 24 (±5) who takes Flovent Hfa, Marlissa, Flonase, Zyrtec are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 24
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Asthma, Endometritis, Allergy
- Drugs taken:
- Flovent Hfa (fluticasone propionate)
- Marlissa (ethinyl estradiol; levonorgestrel)
- Flonase (fluticasone propionate)
- Zyrtec (cetirizine hydrochloride)
- Drug interactions: Fatigue, Headaches
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Fatigue: 23 (6.55% of females aged 24 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Headaches: 25 (7.12% of females aged 24 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Fatigue in Asthma: 179 (5.26% of females aged 24 (±5) who have Asthma)
- Fatigue in Endometritis: 0 (0% of females aged 24 (±5) who have Endometritis)
- Fatigue in Allergy: 1 (1.89% of females aged 24 (±5) who have Allergy)
- Headaches in Asthma: 160 (4.7% of females aged 24 (±5) who have Asthma)
- Headaches in Endometritis: 1 (14.29% of females aged 24 (±5) who have Endometritis)
- Headaches in Allergy: 2 (3.77% of females aged 24 (±5) who have Allergy)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Fatigue in Flovent Hfa: 108 (6.03% of females aged 24 (±5) who take Flovent Hfa)
- Fatigue in Marlissa: 161 (3.43% of females aged 24 (±5) who take Marlissa)
- Fatigue in Flonase: 108 (6.03% of females aged 24 (±5) who take Flonase)
- Fatigue in Zyrtec: 179 (6.21% of females aged 24 (±5) who take Zyrtec)
- Headaches in Flovent Hfa: 114 (6.36% of females aged 24 (±5) who take Flovent Hfa)
- Headaches in Marlissa: 172 (3.66% of females aged 24 (±5) who take Marlissa)
- Headaches in Flonase: 114 (6.36% of females aged 24 (±5) who take Flonase)
- Headaches in Zyrtec: 170 (5.9% of females aged 24 (±5) who take Zyrtec)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Birth Control (63 people, 17.95%)
- Asthma (49 people, 13.96%)
- Narcolepsy (34 people, 9.69%)
- Multiple Allergies (22 people, 6.27%)
- Hypersensitivity (21 people, 5.98%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Singulair (71 people, 20.23%)
- Albuterol (52 people, 14.81%)
- Yaz (47 people, 13.39%)
- Yasmin (42 people, 11.97%)
- Xyrem (33 people, 9.40%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (43 people, 12.25%)
- Pain (32 people, 9.12%)
- Stress And Anxiety (26 people, 7.41%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (26 people, 7.41%)
- Cholecystitis Chronic (25 people, 7.12%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Flovent hfa has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Flovent hfa 1,291 users)
- Marlissa has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; levonorgestrel. (latest outcomes from Marlissa 25 users)
- Flonase has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Flonase 35,032 users)
- Zyrtec has active ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Zyrtec 54,011 users)
What are the conditions?
- Asthma can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair diskus 250/50, Albuterol sulfate, Albuterol (latest reports from 132,228 Asthma patients)
- Endometritis (inflammation of the endometrium) (latest reports from 540 Endometritis patients)
- Allergy can be treated by Zyrtec, Claritin, Benadryl, Singulair, Allegra (latest reports from 8,337 Allergy patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 389,076 Fatigue patients).
- Headaches has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression, pain (latest reports from 330,040 Headaches patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Flovent hfa and Marlissa drug interaction
- Flovent hfa and Flonase drug interaction
- Flovent hfa and Zyrtec drug interaction
- Marlissa and Flonase drug interaction
- Marlissa and Zyrtec drug interaction
- Flonase and Zyrtec drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I am a 69 yr. Old Female!!Have been taking flonase for 5 or 6 yrs.Broke out in shingles a yr. Ago..Have had 3 breakouts since..The last 2 breakouts were in less than a month of each other!!! Curious if it could possibly be a side effect from the flonase..am not taking any other medications!!
I have often woken up with a feeling of slight compression in my head. Taking brewers yeast on a regular basis seems to prevent this feeling.... or am I kidding myself? Any suggestions as to what is happening?
I'm 16 and a virgin so therefore I am not pregnant On september after my period I ended up at the ER due to vomiting and a Urinary Tract Infection and now I missed my period I was suppose to get it the 1st of this month on the second week I stained myself and it was blood and then the next day ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I used Durezol, got a fairly bad headache for a week, then it has dragged on for about 6 weeks as a mild, dull headache in the temporal area in the same spot. ( The right side of head is affected, same side I used eyedrops )..Was found to be negative for temporal arteritis. Anybody out there ...
I am an older (80) male who becomes very nervous when things are unusual re my health. My urine flow has decreased substantially since I just commenced taking Levofloxacin and also zyrtec. Any advice will be appreciated
Have been on cosentyx for 7 months for my ankalosing spondylitis. In the last two months I have experience extreme fatigue and sleepy all the time to the point I can hardly function. Dr. Does not know cause, does not believe its caused by cosentyx. I take many other medications but never ...
Just had a second stent put in heart. am exhausted all the time since taking plavix. Will my body accept this in time and adjust to this medication. I have no one to help me so conversations with others with same problems helps. I am a senior citizen.