A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Flovent Hfa, Marlissa, Flonase, Zyrtec - from FDA reports
321 females aged 24 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 24 year old female patient who has Asthma, Endometritis, Allergy. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
321 females aged 24 (±5) who takes Flovent Hfa, Marlissa, Flonase, Zyrtec are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 24
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Asthma, Endometritis, Allergy
- Drugs taken:
- Flovent Hfa (fluticasone propionate)
- Marlissa (ethinyl estradiol; levonorgestrel)
- Flonase (fluticasone propionate)
- Zyrtec (cetirizine hydrochloride)
- Drug interactions: Fatigue, Headaches
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Fatigue: 21 (6.54% of females aged 24 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Headaches: 21 (6.54% of females aged 24 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Fatigue in Asthma: 163 (5.02% of females aged 24 (±5) who have Asthma)
- Fatigue in Endometritis: 0 (0% of females aged 24 (±5) who have Endometritis)
- Fatigue in Allergy: 1 (1.92% of females aged 24 (±5) who have Allergy)
- Headaches in Asthma: 144 (4.44% of females aged 24 (±5) who have Asthma)
- Headaches in Endometritis: 1 (14.29% of females aged 24 (±5) who have Endometritis)
- Headaches in Allergy: 2 (3.85% of females aged 24 (±5) who have Allergy)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Fatigue in Flovent Hfa: 94 (5.72% of females aged 24 (±5) who take Flovent Hfa)
- Fatigue in Marlissa: 157 (3.41% of females aged 24 (±5) who take Marlissa)
- Fatigue in Flonase: 94 (5.72% of females aged 24 (±5) who take Flonase)
- Fatigue in Zyrtec: 171 (6.36% of females aged 24 (±5) who take Zyrtec)
- Headaches in Flovent Hfa: 102 (6.21% of females aged 24 (±5) who take Flovent Hfa)
- Headaches in Marlissa: 166 (3.6% of females aged 24 (±5) who take Marlissa)
- Headaches in Flonase: 102 (6.21% of females aged 24 (±5) who take Flonase)
- Headaches in Zyrtec: 156 (5.8% of females aged 24 (±5) who take Zyrtec)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Birth Control (60 people, 18.69%)
- Asthma (49 people, 15.26%)
- Multiple Allergies (20 people, 6.23%)
- Hypersensitivity (19 people, 5.92%)
- Depression (19 people, 5.92%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Singulair (67 people, 20.87%)
- Albuterol (52 people, 16.20%)
- Yaz (46 people, 14.33%)
- Yasmin (42 people, 13.08%)
- Advair Diskus 100/50 (27 people, 8.41%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (38 people, 11.84%)
- Pain (29 people, 9.03%)
- Cholecystitis Chronic (25 people, 7.79%)
- Stress And Anxiety (24 people, 7.48%)
- Abdominal Pain (24 people, 7.48%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Flovent hfa has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Flovent hfa 1,050 users)
- Marlissa has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; levonorgestrel. (latest outcomes from Marlissa 18 users)
- Flonase has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Flonase 30,749 users)
- Zyrtec has active ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Zyrtec 48,916 users)
What are the conditions?
- Asthma can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair diskus 250/50, Albuterol sulfate, Albuterol (latest reports from 124,042 Asthma patients)
- Endometritis (inflammation of the endometrium) (latest reports from 521 Endometritis patients)
- Allergy can be treated by Zyrtec, Claritin, Benadryl, Singulair, Allegra (latest reports from 7,989 Allergy patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 360,353 Fatigue patients).
- Headaches has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression, pain (latest reports from 306,392 Headaches patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Flovent hfa and Marlissa drug interaction
- Flovent hfa and Flonase drug interaction
- Flovent hfa and Zyrtec drug interaction
- Marlissa and Flonase drug interaction
- Marlissa and Zyrtec drug interaction
- Flonase and Zyrtec drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I have often woken up with a feeling of slight compression in my head. Taking brewers yeast on a regular basis seems to prevent this feeling.... or am I kidding myself? Any suggestions as to what is happening?
I'm 16 and a virgin so therefore I am not pregnant On september after my period I ended up at the ER due to vomiting and a Urinary Tract Infection and now I missed my period I was suppose to get it the 1st of this month on the second week I stained myself and it was blood and then the next day ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello! I am a pretty healthy woman who has menstrual-related migraines regularly. Sumatriptan pills usually stop my migraines, but when I take a pill I feel like an elephant is sitting on my chest. I feel fatigue, weakness, and shortness of breath. I have healthy, low blood pressure and am ...
I have recently been diagnosed with Bronchiectasis. I have used both beconase and flonase for several years to help with asthma. I recently looked up side effects of flonase as I see a correlation with the cough after using flonase. When I researched it, I see that there is a possibility ...
Yes I too suffered extreme fatigue- cardiologist stumped after numerous tests for heart function has not shown cause. Sooo I "self un-medication - 10 days -fatigue lessened -see MD 2 wks-will continue to omit meloxicam until then. Anybody else- frankly I am surprised? AB
used Flonase for 9 -10 months. 3 weeks ago woke up with severe right side sinus pain. went to urgent care and got amoxicillin for suspected sinus infection although I had no signs of infection. 2 days later all of my right head had excruciating pain, including my right eye. also had double ...
my eye pressure has been up and down for about a year. I am always taking Zyrtec_D - and now the doctor has put me on singular. Anyone else having the same problems ? Eye doctor keeps monitoring for Glaucoma and no one in the family has ever had Glaucoma.