A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Zonegran, Protonix, Lisinopril, Neurontin - from FDA reports
1,405 females aged 39 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 39 year old female patient who has Gerd, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
1,405 females aged 39 (±5) who takes Zonegran, Protonix, Lisinopril, Neurontin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 39
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Gerd, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia
- Drugs taken:
- Zonegran (zonisamide)
- Protonix (pantoprazole sodium)
- Lisinopril (lisinopril)
- Neurontin (gabapentin)
- Drug interactions: Dysaesthesia, Neuropathic Pain
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Dysaesthesia: 1 (0.07% of females aged 39 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Neuropathic Pain: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Dysaesthesia in Fibromyalgia: 1 (0.03% of females aged 39 (±5) who have Fibromyalgia)
- Dysaesthesia in Gerd: 1 (0.03% of females aged 39 (±5) who have Gerd)
- Dysaesthesia in High Blood Pressure: 2 (0.03% of females aged 39 (±5) who have High Blood Pressure)
- Neuropathic Pain in Fibromyalgia: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who have Fibromyalgia)
- Neuropathic Pain in Gerd: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who have Gerd)
- Neuropathic Pain in High Blood Pressure: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who have High Blood Pressure)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Dysaesthesia in Zonegran: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Zonegran)
- Dysaesthesia in Neurontin: 14 (0.12% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Neurontin)
- Dysaesthesia in Protonix: 4 (0.08% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Protonix)
- Dysaesthesia in Lisinopril: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Lisinopril)
- Neuropathic Pain in Zonegran: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Zonegran)
- Neuropathic Pain in Neurontin: 6 (0.05% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Neurontin)
- Neuropathic Pain in Protonix: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Protonix)
- Neuropathic Pain in Lisinopril: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Lisinopril)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (185 people, 13.17%)
- Pain (179 people, 12.74%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (148 people, 10.53%)
- High Blood Pressure (141 people, 10.04%)
- Stress And Anxiety (128 people, 9.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xanax (202 people, 14.38%)
- Seroquel (177 people, 12.60%)
- Ambien (174 people, 12.38%)
- Cymbalta (169 people, 12.03%)
- Zoloft (143 people, 10.18%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (230 people, 16.37%)
- Nausea (221 people, 15.73%)
- Stress And Anxiety (186 people, 13.24%)
- Fatigue (185 people, 13.17%)
- Chest Pain (162 people, 11.53%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Zonegran has active ingredients of zonisamide. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Zonegran 4,371 users)
- Protonix has active ingredients of pantoprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Protonix 53,972 users)
- Lisinopril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Lisinopril 183,666 users)
- Neurontin has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Neurontin 81,106 users)
What are the conditions?
- Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 139,359 Gerd patients)
- High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 524,716 High blood pressure patients)
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body) can be treated by Lyrica, Cymbalta, Savella, Gabapentin, Amitriptyline hydrochloride (latest reports from 49,724 Fibromyalgia patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Dysaesthesia (abnormal sensation) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, multiple myeloma, depression, high blood pressure (latest reports from 2,028 Dysaesthesia patients).
- Neuropathic pain (pain due to nerve inflammation and damage) has been reported by people with pain, neuropathic pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure (latest reports from 1,329 Neuropathic pain patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Zonegran and Protonix drug interaction
- Zonegran and Lisinopril drug interaction
- Zonegran and Neurontin drug interaction
- Protonix and Lisinopril drug interaction
- Protonix and Neurontin drug interaction
- Lisinopril and Neurontin drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
Just wondering if anyone that has had this, if it went away after stop taking the medicine and if so how soon. I have had distended stomach for a couple years with no idea why and have been on Lisinopril for about 8 years. I did notice puffy face right away but dismissed it and I still have a ...
Three weeks after starting Flecainide developed severe upper abdominal pain with violent vomiting about every 3 to 4 months and recently once a mont for the last 3 months. Have been hospitalized for this symptom resulting with 3 CAT scans and several abdominal exray. Each time nothing wrong ...
I've been misdiagnosed with drug induced lupus, yet take none of the meds they have on the list. My blood tests were strong positive for dils but negtive for systemic lupus. Confused because I don't take meds that they have on the list and have all symptoms of lupus and or rheumatoid arthritis.
You may be interested in these reviews
I just start taking Turmeric Enhanced Bioavailability, I also take Lisinopril, Simbastatin, Metformin and Tamsulosin, is there any side effects I should know? I will appreciate any information you can provide me, Thanks in advance, Jesse
I've been diagnosed with Bollous Phemphigoid and had it for a year on the bottom of one foot. It just this week showed up on the bottom of my other foot. I've used about a ton of steroid cream,it will not clear up. I happen to read some meds can trigger it and then realized it started when I ...
Just started taking 5 mg. lisinopril about a month ago. Started developing hiccups off and on almost right away that has gotten gradually worse. I am a 71 year old male that also takes other drugs including 80 mg. daily of omeprazole. Any feedback on this would be appreciated including knowing ...
I am concerned about continuing to take Lisinopril since my kidney function is abnormal. I was diagnosed as chronic kidney disease stage 2. My doctor keeps telling me it is caused by the Lisinopril but when i asked him to switch me to a difference blood pressure drug, he refuses to. Should I ...