A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Zonegran, Protonix, Lisinopril, Neurontin - from FDA reports
1,303 females aged 39 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 39 year old female patient who has Gerd, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
1,303 females aged 39 (±5) who takes Zonegran, Protonix, Lisinopril, Neurontin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 39
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Gerd, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia
- Drugs taken:
- Zonegran (zonisamide)
- Protonix (pantoprazole sodium)
- Lisinopril (lisinopril)
- Neurontin (gabapentin)
- Drug interactions: Dysaesthesia, Neuropathic Pain
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Dysaesthesia: 1 (0.08% of females aged 39 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Neuropathic Pain: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Dysaesthesia in Fibromyalgia: 1 (0.03% of females aged 39 (±5) who have Fibromyalgia)
- Dysaesthesia in Gerd: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who have Gerd)
- Dysaesthesia in High Blood Pressure: 1 (0.01% of females aged 39 (±5) who have High Blood Pressure)
- Neuropathic Pain in Fibromyalgia: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who have Fibromyalgia)
- Neuropathic Pain in Gerd: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who have Gerd)
- Neuropathic Pain in High Blood Pressure: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who have High Blood Pressure)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Dysaesthesia in Zonegran: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Zonegran)
- Dysaesthesia in Neurontin: 14 (0.13% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Neurontin)
- Dysaesthesia in Protonix: 4 (0.09% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Protonix)
- Dysaesthesia in Lisinopril: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Lisinopril)
- Neuropathic Pain in Zonegran: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Zonegran)
- Neuropathic Pain in Neurontin: 6 (0.06% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Neurontin)
- Neuropathic Pain in Protonix: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Protonix)
- Neuropathic Pain in Lisinopril: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Lisinopril)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (178 people, 13.66%)
- Pain (167 people, 12.82%)
- High Blood Pressure (134 people, 10.28%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (131 people, 10.05%)
- Stress And Anxiety (122 people, 9.36%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xanax (193 people, 14.81%)
- Seroquel (171 people, 13.12%)
- Ambien (169 people, 12.97%)
- Cymbalta (156 people, 11.97%)
- Albuterol (138 people, 10.59%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (224 people, 17.19%)
- Nausea (216 people, 16.58%)
- Stress And Anxiety (180 people, 13.81%)
- Fatigue (174 people, 13.35%)
- Chest Pain (160 people, 12.28%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Zonegran has active ingredients of zonisamide. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Zonegran 4,369 users)
- Protonix has active ingredients of pantoprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Protonix 53,958 users)
- Lisinopril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Lisinopril 183,534 users)
- Neurontin has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Neurontin 81,074 users)
What are the conditions?
- Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 139,098 Gerd patients)
- High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 524,228 High blood pressure patients)
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body) can be treated by Lyrica, Cymbalta, Savella, Gabapentin, Amitriptyline hydrochloride (latest reports from 49,672 Fibromyalgia patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Dysaesthesia (abnormal sensation) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, multiple myeloma, depression, high blood pressure (latest reports from 2,028 Dysaesthesia patients).
- Neuropathic pain (pain due to nerve inflammation and damage) has been reported by people with neuropathic pain, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol, peripheral neuropathy (latest reports from 1,321 Neuropathic pain patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Zonegran and Protonix drug interaction
- Zonegran and Lisinopril drug interaction
- Zonegran and Neurontin drug interaction
- Protonix and Lisinopril drug interaction
- Protonix and Neurontin drug interaction
- Lisinopril and Neurontin drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
Just wondering if anyone that has had this, if it went away after stop taking the medicine and if so how soon. I have had distended stomach for a couple years with no idea why and have been on Lisinopril for about 8 years. I did notice puffy face right away but dismissed it and I still have a ...
Three weeks after starting Flecainide developed severe upper abdominal pain with violent vomiting about every 3 to 4 months and recently once a mont for the last 3 months. Have been hospitalized for this symptom resulting with 3 CAT scans and several abdominal exray. Each time nothing wrong ...
I've been misdiagnosed with drug induced lupus, yet take none of the meds they have on the list. My blood tests were strong positive for dils but negtive for systemic lupus. Confused because I don't take meds that they have on the list and have all symptoms of lupus and or rheumatoid arthritis.
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been taking lisinopril for 1.5 years for my blood pressure since taking my it I have noticed so many health changes, I get clicky joints and pains in joints, I also get back pain and some joints fill loose, and my sterum makes weird noises. Has anyone else have joint issues. Thanks
I have wondered why I cannot recall nearly any detail for more than 2-5 seconds & thought something was seriously wrong. Then it occurred to me drugs have side effects, and the only prescription drug that I take is this one. I decided to look up any research and found that it is true. I would ...
I am taking lisinopril 20 mgs (divided doses, 10 mg. morning; 10 mg night. I have noticed after taking this drug for about a week I have a strange awful feeling in my head - almost a fogginess or denseness, for lack of better word to describe it. I have had low blood sugar for most of my life ...