A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Onfi - from FDA reports
215 females aged 20 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 20 year old female patient who has Epilepsy. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
215 females aged 20 (±5) who takes Onfi are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 20
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Epilepsy
- Drugs taken:
- Onfi (clobazam)
- Side effects: Hair Loss In Women, Joint Pain
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Hair Loss In Women: 0 (0% of females aged 20 (±5) who take the drug)
- Joint Pain: 2 (0.93% of females aged 20 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hair Loss In Women in Epilepsy: 0 (0% of females aged 20 (±5) who have Epilepsy)
- Joint Pain in Epilepsy: 21 (0.78% of females aged 20 (±5) who have Epilepsy)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hair Loss In Women in Onfi: 0 (0% of females aged 20 (±5) who take Onfi)
- Joint Pain in Onfi: 2 (0.93% of females aged 20 (±5) who take Onfi)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Epilepsy (83 people, 38.60%)
- Seizures (20 people, 9.30%)
- Convulsion (16 people, 7.44%)
- Complex Partial Seizures (10 people, 4.65%)
- Status Epilepticus (8 people, 3.72%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Keppra (50 people, 23.26%)
- Lamotrigine (37 people, 17.21%)
- Topiramate (36 people, 16.74%)
- Lamictal (35 people, 16.28%)
- Vimpat (26 people, 12.09%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Convulsion (43 people, 20.00%)
- Seizures (29 people, 13.49%)
- Memory Loss (23 people, 10.70%)
- Drug Ineffective (18 people, 8.37%)
- Drowsiness (17 people, 7.91%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Onfi has active ingredients of clobazam. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Onfi 2,930 users)
What are the conditions?
- Epilepsy (common and diverse set of chronic neurological disorders characterized by seizures) can be treated by Lamictal, Keppra, Tegretol, Lamotrigine, Topamax (latest reports from 59,544 Epilepsy patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Hair loss in women has been reported by people with high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, pain, high blood cholesterol, insomnia (latest reports from 305 Hair loss in women patients).
- Joint pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, psoriatic arthropathy, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 221,638 Joint pain patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I started taking Topamax (topiramate) a couple months ago. I started experiencing a lot of joint and muscle pain. Ibuprofen and Aleve don't help. Thinking the pain might be related to the Topamax, my doctor recommended I stop taking it, saying- we will know if the drug is causing it if side ...
Hi, I just had my medical checkup and the report shown that my T-score @ -4. I took Fosamax as per instruction once a week. Everything just happens at second week after consumed Fosamax. That time I felt chest pain / chest burn and I stop taking Fosamax plus. 2 days later all my joints ...
Several years ago in 2013 I was"diagnosed" with RA. I went through every medication including, humira, embral, to now IV fusions of remicade which has been almost a year. I am not feeling any better and body aches and joint pains getting worse. I started researching my symptoms and lyme kept ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Just want to compare notes with people suffering from joint pain as I am. I have been on Tarceva for 1.5 years. Joint pain is really just now beginning to be a problem. It effects my knees, ankles, hip, hands, feet, ribs and neck.
A few questions: Why do you think that your joint pain is caused by Nasalcrom? How often did you take it before you began to have joint pain? My situation: I am not sure that my joint pain is due to Nasalcrom? I began to take it a few months ago and did not notice pain, but recently I took ...
Hello All - I started taking Eliquis Feb 5 this year - about one month after that I started having really bad back and other joint pain. So my question is - does anyone have suggestions other than pain meds - I do take Tylenol (little help). Does your body ever adjust or is this just how it is ...