A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Onfi - from FDA reports
246 females aged 20 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 20 year old female patient who has Epilepsy. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 23, 2017
246 females aged 20 (±5) who takes Onfi are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 20
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Epilepsy
- Drugs taken:
- Onfi (clobazam)
- Side effects: Hair Loss In Women, Joint Pain
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Hair Loss In Women: 0 (0% of females aged 20 (±5) who take the drug)
- Joint Pain: 2 (0.81% of females aged 20 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hair Loss In Women in Epilepsy: 0 (0% of females aged 20 (±5) who have Epilepsy)
- Joint Pain in Epilepsy: 21 (0.75% of females aged 20 (±5) who have Epilepsy)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hair Loss In Women in Onfi: 0 (0% of females aged 20 (±5) who take Onfi)
- Joint Pain in Onfi: 2 (0.81% of females aged 20 (±5) who take Onfi)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Epilepsy (101 people, 41.06%)
- Seizures (24 people, 9.76%)
- Convulsion (16 people, 6.50%)
- Complex Partial Seizures (13 people, 5.28%)
- Depression (10 people, 4.07%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Keppra (54 people, 21.95%)
- Lamictal (39 people, 15.85%)
- Lamotrigine (37 people, 15.04%)
- Topiramate (36 people, 14.63%)
- Vimpat (30 people, 12.20%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Convulsion (43 people, 17.48%)
- Seizures (38 people, 15.45%)
- Memory Loss (24 people, 9.76%)
- Drowsiness (21 people, 8.54%)
- Drug Ineffective (20 people, 8.13%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Onfi has active ingredients of clobazam. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Onfi 2,935 users)
What are the conditions?
- Epilepsy (common and diverse set of chronic neurological disorders characterized by seizures) can be treated by Lamictal, Keppra, Tegretol, Lamotrigine, Topamax (latest reports from 59,654 Epilepsy patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Hair loss in women has been reported by people with high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, pain, fibromyalgia, migraine (latest reports from 340 Hair loss in women patients).
- Joint pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, psoriatic arthropathy, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 221,931 Joint pain patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I started taking Topamax (topiramate) a couple months ago. I started experiencing a lot of joint and muscle pain. Ibuprofen and Aleve don't help. Thinking the pain might be related to the Topamax, my doctor recommended I stop taking it, saying- we will know if the drug is causing it if side ...
Hi, I just had my medical checkup and the report shown that my T-score @ -4. I took Fosamax as per instruction once a week. Everything just happens at second week after consumed Fosamax. That time I felt chest pain / chest burn and I stop taking Fosamax plus. 2 days later all my joints ...
Several years ago in 2013 I was"diagnosed" with RA. I went through every medication including, humira, embral, to now IV fusions of remicade which has been almost a year. I am not feeling any better and body aches and joint pains getting worse. I started researching my symptoms and lyme kept ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I'm trying to figure out what could be wrong with me. The only drug I take everyday is acarbose. Its been about a year and my knee pain especially is unbearable. I've just stopped taking acarbose to see if the pain gets better
I have been using Faslodex for one year for metastatic breast cancer that had spread to my bones and lymph nodes. The response has been excellent. Most of the cancer is gone. I have minor side effects (e.g., headache, nausea, etc.). My only real complaint is pain in my right hip joint that ...
I'm 49 yrs old, quit smoking 3 months ago and going through menopause, been having herendous night sweatsweat and hot flashes for a few years now and was excited to get on hormones to start feeling good alittle normal again and enjoy life more, so started Estradiol a couple of weeks ago and now ...