A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Gabapentin - from FDA reports
852 females aged 40 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 40 year old female patient who has Pain, Sciatica. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 19, 2017
852 females aged 40 (±5) who takes Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Gabapentin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 40
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Pain, Sciatica
- Drugs taken:
- Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride)
- Gabapentin (gabapentin)
- Drug interactions: Discoid Lupus Erythematosus Aggravated, Intracranial Pressure - Increased, Lightheadedness
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus Aggravated: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Intracranial Pressure - Increased: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Lightheadedness: 64 (7.51% of females aged 40 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus Aggravated in Pain: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who have Pain)
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus Aggravated in Sciatica: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who have Sciatica)
- Intracranial Pressure - Increased in Pain: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who have Pain)
- Intracranial Pressure - Increased in Sciatica: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who have Sciatica)
- Lightheadedness in Pain: 701 (5.9% of females aged 40 (±5) who have Pain)
- Lightheadedness in Sciatica: 17 (7.52% of females aged 40 (±5) who have Sciatica)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus Aggravated in Gabapentin: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who take Gabapentin)
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus Aggravated in Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who take Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride)
- Intracranial Pressure - Increased in Gabapentin: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who take Gabapentin)
- Intracranial Pressure - Increased in Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who take Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride)
- Lightheadedness in Gabapentin: 704 (5.74% of females aged 40 (±5) who take Gabapentin)
- Lightheadedness in Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride: 269 (5.65% of females aged 40 (±5) who take Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (160 people, 18.78%)
- Depression (119 people, 13.97%)
- Stress And Anxiety (79 people, 9.27%)
- Muscle Spasms (75 people, 8.80%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (71 people, 8.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ambien (112 people, 13.15%)
- Xanax (107 people, 12.56%)
- Cymbalta (97 people, 11.38%)
- Nexium (96 people, 11.27%)
- Klonopin (89 people, 10.45%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (136 people, 15.96%)
- Nausea (127 people, 14.91%)
- Depression (109 people, 12.79%)
- Stress And Anxiety (101 people, 11.85%)
- Fatigue (96 people, 11.27%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride 3,275 users)
- Gabapentin has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in neuralgia. (latest outcomes from Gabapentin 100,776 users)
What are the conditions?
- Pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Vicodin, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 477,254 Pain patients)
- Sciatica (a set of symptoms including pain caused by general compression or irritation of one of five spinal nerve roots of each sciatic nerve) can be treated by Gabapentin, Neurontin, Lyrica, Flexeril, Prednisone (latest reports from 12,016 Sciatica patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Discoid lupus erythematosus aggravated (chronic skin condition of sores with inflammation and scarring favouring the face, ears, and scalp-aggravated) has been reported by people with systemic lupus erythematosus, high blood pressure, gastroesophageal reflux disease, allergy to plants, raynaud's phenomenon (latest reports from 12 Discoid lupus erythematosus aggravated patients).
- Intracranial pressure - increased (high pressure inside the skull and thus in the brain tissue and cerebrospinal fluid) has been reported by people with urinary tract infection, ectopic heartbeat, vitamin b12 deficiency, musculoskeletal pain, herniated nucleus pulposus (slipped disk) (latest reports from 26 Intracranial pressure - increased patients).
- Lightheadedness (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness and/or feeling that one may be about to faint) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 290,548 Lightheadedness patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Is there any interaction taking these three together? I have a herniated disc C6 & C7 due to MVA and hates medications. Also don't want steroid injections or surgery. Would like help on what I can do naturally without putting bad stuff in my body. Please help. Seeing Acupuncturist ...
I've been on 400 mg/day of Neurontin recently increase to 600 mg/day to control a neurogenic cough. Over the past 2 weeks developed severe right calf tightening and pain which has gotten worse & now impedes me from getting up from a chair without holding on for fear that my leg will buckle ...
I have not been officially diagnosed with anything. I have been experiencing multiple issues that may seem unrelated, but they are not in my head. I have had daily headaches for several years. I have a history of migraines, but had not had one for twelve years until recently. So this is what ...
I am a 40 year old women with primary sjrogrens syndrome and frybromialgia along with several comprised lung issues, bladder, neurological, gastrointestinal, thyroid disease, all related to my primary sjrogrens I suffer from a long stream of other symptoms as well tight spastic sore muscles, ...
It's very annoying, I feel dizzy all the time, especially the day after having drinks. I have seen 4 ENT doctors at first they prescribed for me Betaserc. I discovered that the problem is not my ear I went to see a neurologist he said you a have a vestibular migraine, he prescribed for me ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Have been on 400 mgs. of Gabapentin for two and a half months for head tremors. Three weeks ago noticed I wasn't feeling up to par. Had blood tests done and was told my iron count was down to 28 from 114 from six months ago. Am going to stop the Gabapentin. Never had a problem with my iron count ...
I'm a 50 year old female been taking Gabapentin for about 3 years I was already on 60 mg of morphine twice a day and Lortab for breakthrough pain my pain management doctor quit and my insurance sent me to a new one who continued the same meds which seem to be working fine I've been taking pain ...
Help please ! I am a 64 year old woman who just had two spine surgeries in a row and am trying to wean off oxycodone but the vertigo is terrible ... I can barely move with out my head spinning ...anyone else affected like this and what do u do ? Best regards Debbie