A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Flonase Allergy Relief, Loryna - from FDA reports
245 females aged 19 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 19 year old female patient who has Allergy, Birth Control. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
245 females aged 19 (±5) who takes Flonase Allergy Relief, Loryna are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 19
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Allergy, Birth Control
- Drugs taken:
- Flonase Allergy Relief (fluticasone propionate)
- Loryna (drospirenone; ethinyl estradiol)
- Drug interactions: Nosebleed, Vertigo
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Nosebleed: 0 (0% of females aged 19 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Vertigo: 1 (0.41% of females aged 19 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Nosebleed in Allergy: 0 (0% of females aged 19 (±5) who have Allergy)
- Nosebleed in Birth Control: 49 (0.13% of females aged 19 (±5) who have Birth Control)
- Vertigo in Allergy: 1 (2.44% of females aged 19 (±5) who have Allergy)
- Vertigo in Birth Control: 968 (2.55% of females aged 19 (±5) who have Birth Control)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Nosebleed in Flonase Allergy Relief: 12 (0.84% of females aged 19 (±5) who take Flonase Allergy Relief)
- Nosebleed in Loryna: 27 (0.18% of females aged 19 (±5) who take Loryna)
- Vertigo in Flonase Allergy Relief: 45 (3.14% of females aged 19 (±5) who take Flonase Allergy Relief)
- Vertigo in Loryna: 328 (2.21% of females aged 19 (±5) who take Loryna)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Birth Control (79 people, 32.24%)
- Acne (64 people, 26.12%)
- Asthma (54 people, 22.04%)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (45 people, 18.37%)
- Pain (32 people, 13.06%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Albuterol (68 people, 27.76%)
- Ibuprofen (49 people, 20.00%)
- Zyrtec (38 people, 15.51%)
- Singulair (37 people, 15.10%)
- Advair Diskus 100/50 (31 people, 12.65%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (109 people, 44.49%)
- Injury (72 people, 29.39%)
- Cholecystitis Chronic (72 people, 29.39%)
- Pulmonary Embolism (65 people, 26.53%)
- Stress And Anxiety (61 people, 24.90%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Flonase allergy relief has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate. (latest outcomes from Flonase allergy relief 281 users)
- Loryna has active ingredients of drospirenone; ethinyl estradiol. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Loryna 138 users)
What are the conditions?
- Allergy can be treated by Zyrtec, Claritin, Benadryl, Singulair, Allegra (latest reports from 8,337 Allergy patients)
- Birth control can be treated by Mirena, Yaz, Depo-provera, Nuvaring, Yasmin (latest reports from 181,837 Birth control patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Nosebleed (bleeding from nose) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, stroke, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, primary pulmonary hypertension (latest reports from 43,920 Nosebleed patients).
- Vertigo has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 290,547 Vertigo patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
It's very annoying, I feel dizzy all the time, especially the day after having drinks. I have seen 4 ENT doctors at first they prescribed for me Betaserc. I discovered that the problem is not my ear I went to see a neurologist he said you a have a vestibular migraine, he prescribed for me ...
Hi my neuro surgeon thinks I have IHH. MRI shows slit like lateral ventricles plus empty sella syndrome. Symptoms started 6 weeks after spinal fusion. Has anyone suffered with debilitating dizziness. Feels like my brain is swimming in my skull. The only thing that helps is lying down, I get ...
Has anyone experienced vertigo caused by marijuana? I've used marijuana all my life but the last 3 years, have been smoking daily. I'm retired and writing a book. I don't want to stop because I am more creative when smoking. but I don't want the vertigo to be chronic and/or handicapping.
I have been taking Fluoxetine 20mg for 10 days and I have got severe dizziness and derealization (Things don't feel real like life is not real! ). I have never been crazy depressed but lately, I am feeling down and anxious about an exam that I need to take it in a couple of months. I am ...
I am feeling vertigo effects the past few days and am trying to find out the cause. I recently started taking a magnesium (250 mg) before bed. I have been on thrive 2 mg lozenges for 6 months but now when I take my morning lozenge I feel dizzy. I have had vertigo before when I was smoking but it ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Help please ! I am a 64 year old woman who just had two spine surgeries in a row and am trying to wean off oxycodone but the vertigo is terrible ... I can barely move with out my head spinning ...anyone else affected like this and what do u do ? Best regards Debbie
I'm 54 male in great cardio condition. Elevated LDL (143) got me last week and had two stents put in due to 100% blockage. Was lucky. The Brilinta is killing me. Can't do anything without losing breath and dizzy. Going to cardiologist tomorrow to see what else I could take. Also on the ...