A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Flonase Allergy Relief, Loryna - from FDA reports
246 females aged 19 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 19 year old female patient who has Allergy, Birth Control. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 22, 2017
246 females aged 19 (±5) who takes Flonase Allergy Relief, Loryna are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 19
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Allergy, Birth Control
- Drugs taken:
- Flonase Allergy Relief (fluticasone propionate)
- Loryna (drospirenone; ethinyl estradiol)
- Drug interactions: Nosebleed, Vertigo
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Nosebleed: 0 (0% of females aged 19 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Vertigo: 0 (0% of females aged 19 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Nosebleed in Allergy: 0 (0% of females aged 19 (±5) who have Allergy)
- Nosebleed in Birth Control: 50 (0.13% of females aged 19 (±5) who have Birth Control)
- Vertigo in Allergy: 1 (2.38% of females aged 19 (±5) who have Allergy)
- Vertigo in Birth Control: 984 (2.54% of females aged 19 (±5) who have Birth Control)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Nosebleed in Flonase Allergy Relief: 0 (0% of females aged 19 (±5) who take Flonase Allergy Relief)
- Nosebleed in Loryna: 0 (0% of females aged 19 (±5) who take Loryna)
- Vertigo in Flonase Allergy Relief: 0 (0% of females aged 19 (±5) who take Flonase Allergy Relief)
- Vertigo in Loryna: 0 (0% of females aged 19 (±5) who take Loryna)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Acne (64 people, 26.02%)
- Asthma (54 people, 21.95%)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (45 people, 18.29%)
- Pain (32 people, 13.01%)
- Migraine (21 people, 8.54%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Albuterol (68 people, 27.64%)
- Ibuprofen (49 people, 19.92%)
- Zyrtec (38 people, 15.45%)
- Singulair (37 people, 15.04%)
- Advair Diskus 100/50 (31 people, 12.60%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (110 people, 44.72%)
- Injury (72 people, 29.27%)
- Cholecystitis Chronic (72 people, 29.27%)
- Pulmonary Embolism (65 people, 26.42%)
- Stress And Anxiety (61 people, 24.80%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Flonase allergy relief has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate. (latest outcomes from Flonase allergy relief 294 users)
- Loryna has active ingredients of drospirenone; ethinyl estradiol. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Loryna 139 users)
What are the conditions?
- Allergy can be treated by Zyrtec, Claritin, Benadryl, Singulair, Allegra (latest reports from 8,572 Allergy patients)
- Birth control can be treated by Mirena, Yaz, Depo-provera, Nuvaring, Yasmin (latest reports from 182,017 Birth control patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Nosebleed (bleeding from nose) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, stroke, high blood pressure, thrombosis, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 43,955 Nosebleed patients).
- Vertigo has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 290,857 Vertigo patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Hey everyone my name is Angela & I'm new to the group. I'm also new to Latuda. I'm in desperate need of answers/advice. I've been diagnosed with Bipolar I, PTSD, depression, & anxiety. I've been taking 900mg of Lithium & 45 total mg of Buspar since November 2016 with no problems. I was also on ...
It's very annoying, I feel dizzy all the time, especially the day after having drinks. I have seen 4 ENT doctors at first they prescribed for me Betaserc. I discovered that the problem is not my ear I went to see a neurologist he said you a have a vestibular migraine, he prescribed for me ...
Hi my neuro surgeon thinks I have IHH. MRI shows slit like lateral ventricles plus empty sella syndrome. Symptoms started 6 weeks after spinal fusion. Has anyone suffered with debilitating dizziness. Feels like my brain is swimming in my skull. The only thing that helps is lying down, I get ...
Has anyone experienced vertigo caused by marijuana? I've used marijuana all my life but the last 3 years, have been smoking daily. I'm retired and writing a book. I don't want to stop because I am more creative when smoking. but I don't want the vertigo to be chronic and/or handicapping.
I have been taking Fluoxetine 20mg for 10 days and I have got severe dizziness and derealization (Things don't feel real like life is not real! ). I have never been crazy depressed but lately, I am feeling down and anxious about an exam that I need to take it in a couple of months. I am ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Help please ! I am a 64 year old woman who just had two spine surgeries in a row and am trying to wean off oxycodone but the vertigo is terrible ... I can barely move with out my head spinning ...anyone else affected like this and what do u do ? Best regards Debbie