A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Xanax - from FDA reports
18,913 females aged 52 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 52 year old female patient who has Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 27, 2017
18,913 females aged 52 (±5) who takes Xanax are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 52
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Anxiety
- Drugs taken:
- Xanax (alprazolam)
- Side effects: Anemia
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Anemia: 0 (0% of females aged 52 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Anemia in Anxiety: 0 (0% of females aged 52 (±5) who have Anxiety)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Anemia in Xanax: 0 (0% of females aged 52 (±5) who take Xanax)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (3,219 people, 17.02%)
- Depression (2,600 people, 13.75%)
- Pain (1,695 people, 8.96%)
- High Blood Pressure (1,186 people, 6.27%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (1,097 people, 5.80%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ambien (1,390 people, 7.35%)
- Cymbalta (1,315 people, 6.95%)
- Lyrica (1,302 people, 6.88%)
- Synthroid (1,195 people, 6.32%)
- Zoloft (1,120 people, 5.92%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (1,900 people, 10.05%)
- Stress And Anxiety (1,613 people, 8.53%)
- Pain (1,601 people, 8.47%)
- Fatigue (1,470 people, 7.77%)
- Headache (1,331 people, 7.04%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Xanax 89,605 users)
What are the conditions?
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 309,764 Anxiety patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Anemia (less than the normal quantity of haemoglobin in the blood) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, type 2 diabetes, birth control, anaemia (latest reports from 660 Anemia patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I take 10 MG of Lexapro a day. Xanax as needed. I drug tested via swab last week and it came back positive for meth and amphetamines. Neither have i ever used in my life. The only other drug I took was a Zytrec D. I am baffled and need answers
Age 14 got on depo I missed my shot when I was 16 got pregnant. After having miley in 2009 went back on depo for almost 2 years because I wanted to try again. Nothing was happening got headachwa bad they did and MRI found a small pituatry tumor
You may be interested in these reviews
I am a 54 y.o. woman dealing with a great deal of stress: divorce, young adult children (last one about to graduate college), aging parents & stressful job. I prefer holistic methods but started on Xanax as a last resort. Now, I can't be as active as I prefer to be due to pain when I walk or run.