A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Xanax - from FDA reports
18,052 females aged 52 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 52 year old female patient who has Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
18,052 females aged 52 (±5) who takes Xanax are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 52
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Anxiety
- Drugs taken:
- Xanax (alprazolam)
- Side effects: Anemia
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Anemia: 0 (0% of females aged 52 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Anemia in Anxiety: 0 (0% of females aged 52 (±5) who have Anxiety)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Anemia in Xanax: 0 (0% of females aged 52 (±5) who take Xanax)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (3,045 people, 16.87%)
- Depression (2,510 people, 13.90%)
- Pain (1,594 people, 8.83%)
- High Blood Pressure (1,116 people, 6.18%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (1,012 people, 5.61%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ambien (1,339 people, 7.42%)
- Cymbalta (1,242 people, 6.88%)
- Lyrica (1,191 people, 6.60%)
- Synthroid (1,115 people, 6.18%)
- Zoloft (1,086 people, 6.02%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (1,843 people, 10.21%)
- Stress And Anxiety (1,561 people, 8.65%)
- Pain (1,534 people, 8.50%)
- Fatigue (1,397 people, 7.74%)
- Headache (1,263 people, 7.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Xanax 84,888 users)
What are the conditions?
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 293,019 Anxiety patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Anemia (less than the normal quantity of haemoglobin in the blood) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, diabetes, type 2 diabetes, stress and anxiety, birth control (latest reports from 615 Anemia patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I take 10 MG of Lexapro a day. Xanax as needed. I drug tested via swab last week and it came back positive for meth and amphetamines. Neither have i ever used in my life. The only other drug I took was a Zytrec D. I am baffled and need answers
Age 14 got on depo I missed my shot when I was 16 got pregnant. After having miley in 2009 went back on depo for almost 2 years because I wanted to try again. Nothing was happening got headachwa bad they did and MRI found a small pituatry tumor
You may be interested in these reviews
I have CP this few months after having 4 bouts of AP in starting from November 2015. I feel alone and frightened big time. I am sore when eating food and the hardest part was I knew alcohol did to me and I allowed it. Regret is an understatement. To fellow sufferers I wish you well. Regards Irish D
I am a 71 year old male and I started Xanax several years ago and I started having retention problems about 5 years ago. My Dr wanted to do several terrible sounding tests but my better sense said to wait and check out the meds I take first.