A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Amlodipine, Hctz, Levothyroxine Sodium, Valsartan - from FDA reports
28 females aged 67 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 67 year old female patient who has Thyroid Lump, Hypertension. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
28 females aged 67 (±5) who takes Amlodipine, Hctz, Levothyroxine Sodium, Valsartan are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 67
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Thyroid Lump, Hypertension
- Drugs taken:
- Amlodipine (amlodipine besylate)
- Hctz (hydrochlorothiazide)
- Levothyroxine Sodium (levothyroxine sodium)
- Valsartan (valsartan)
- Drug interactions: Yeast Infection - Vagina
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Yeast Infection - Vagina: 0 (0% of females aged 67 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Yeast Infection - Vagina in Hypertension: 0 (0% of females aged 67 (±5) who have Hypertension)
- Yeast Infection - Vagina in Thyroid Lump: 0 (0% of females aged 67 (±5) who have Thyroid Lump)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Yeast Infection - Vagina in Amlodipine: 2 (0.01% of females aged 67 (±5) who take Amlodipine)
- Yeast Infection - Vagina in Hctz: 1 (0.01% of females aged 67 (±5) who take Hctz)
- Yeast Infection - Vagina in Levothyroxine Sodium: 9 (0.02% of females aged 67 (±5) who take Levothyroxine Sodium)
- Yeast Infection - Vagina in Valsartan: 0 (0% of females aged 67 (±5) who take Valsartan)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (15 people, 53.57%)
- Hypothyroidism (12 people, 42.86%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (6 people, 21.43%)
- Psoas Abscess (5 people, 17.86%)
- Constipation (5 people, 17.86%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lipitor (10 people, 35.71%)
- Rocephin (6 people, 21.43%)
- Fish Oil (6 people, 21.43%)
- Avelox (5 people, 17.86%)
- Adalat (5 people, 17.86%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (7 people, 25.00%)
- Erythema Multiforme (5 people, 17.86%)
- Drug Ineffective (5 people, 17.86%)
- Chest Pain (5 people, 17.86%)
- Breathing Difficulty (5 people, 17.86%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Amlodipine has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Amlodipine 110,336 users)
- Hctz has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Hctz 10,444 users)
- Levothyroxine sodium has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Levothyroxine sodium 77,687 users)
- Valsartan has active ingredients of valsartan. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Valsartan 19,291 users)
What are the conditions?
- Thyroid lump can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine sodium, Levoxyl, Levothyroxine thyroid, Levothroid (latest reports from 612 Thyroid lump patients)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 524,353 Hypertension patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Yeast infection - vagina (fungal infection of vagina) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, birth control, osteoporosis, arthritis, breast cancer (latest reports from 1,379 Yeast infection - vagina patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Amlodipine and Hctz drug interaction
- Amlodipine and Levothyroxine sodium drug interaction
- Amlodipine and Valsartan drug interaction
- Hctz and Levothyroxine sodium drug interaction
- Hctz and Valsartan drug interaction
- Levothyroxine sodium and Valsartan drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
My husband began taking amlodipine after he had raised blood pressure due to a blocked bladder. Since beginning about 5 weeks ago, he has developed tics which have become quite severe. He dropped the dose to 2.5 mg twice daily. His blood pressure has been consistently around 120/75. Has ...
Is anyone on here who is taking Venlafaxine and levothyroxine? I've just learnt recently about Ven interacting with my levothyroxine may be the reason I'm still feeling so unwell. Plus I have no thyroid after having total thyroidectomy for Graves' disease 4 years ago.
I was prescribed pantoprazole recently and I started taking it along with levothyroxine 30 minutes before eating or taking anything else. I have noticed that I am very sleepy and can sleep for most of the day and not have enough. Is it possible that the pantoprazole has made the ...
I'm a male that is almost 73 years old. I've been on Ambien for almost three months. About 20 days ago I started experiencing feeling hot in the head and shoulders. At first these hot feelings would start in the middle of the afternoon and end in the early evening. But now they sometimes start ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I just found out I have high bp, started taking this drug a week ago, baby aspirin, also taking fresh garlic, is there any conflict? Shall I continue taking garlic or there will be trouble later on? Thanks!
Hi Group - if one exists that has these ridiculous conditions I've been blessed with. Seriously, if anyone is out there that suffers from even two of the multitude of issues I have, I would be grateful to hear from you. The Bipolar 1, rheumatoid arthritis, sacroiliitis, ADD girl with a ...