A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Remeron, Montelukast Sodium - from FDA reports
76 females aged 46 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 46 year old female patient who has Depression - Chronic, Allergy. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
76 females aged 46 (±5) who takes Remeron, Montelukast Sodium are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 46
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Depression - Chronic, Allergy
- Drugs taken:
- Remeron (mirtazapine)
- Montelukast Sodium (montelukast sodium)
- Drug interactions: Nightmares
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Nightmares: 0 (0% of females aged 46 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Nightmares in Depression - Chronic: 0 (0% of females aged 46 (±5) who have Depression - Chronic)
- Nightmares in Allergy: 0 (0% of females aged 46 (±5) who have Allergy)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Nightmares in Remeron: 19 (0.5% of females aged 46 (±5) who take Remeron)
- Nightmares in Montelukast Sodium: 65 (0.96% of females aged 46 (±5) who take Montelukast Sodium)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (25 people, 32.89%)
- Stress And Anxiety (19 people, 25.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (19 people, 25.00%)
- Asthma (18 people, 23.68%)
- Pain (17 people, 22.37%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (23 people, 30.26%)
- Ambien (17 people, 22.37%)
- Albuterol (16 people, 21.05%)
- Risperdal (14 people, 18.42%)
- Lasix (14 people, 18.42%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Type 2 Diabetes (16 people, 21.05%)
- Diabetes (15 people, 19.74%)
- Chest Pain (14 people, 18.42%)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (12 people, 15.79%)
- Back Pain (12 people, 15.79%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Remeron has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Remeron 17,519 users)
- Montelukast sodium has active ingredients of montelukast sodium. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Montelukast sodium 6,002 users)
What are the conditions?
- Depression - chronic (chronic depression lasting at least for two years) can be treated by Cymbalta, Wellbutrin xl, Prozac, Zoloft, Effexor xr (latest reports from 4,143 Depression - chronic patients)
- Allergy can be treated by Zyrtec, Claritin, Benadryl, Singulair, Allegra (latest reports from 8,240 Allergy patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Nightmares (unpleasant dreams) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, pain, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 23,051 Nightmares patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Nightmares after leaving a pypsychopathic husband. Stress of raising ADHD child alone, Then business partners did a take over. I then worked my own business until hands wore out. I am retired but wake up sweating, rapid heart rate and feeling scared
I'm on 30mg of Remeron per day. I'm experiencing very unacceptable bloating, swelling and I guess it's water retention. Can my pcp or shrink prescribe anything for this? I was thinking of asking to have the Remeron dosage raised to the max. which I gather is: 45mg because I've experienced a ...
Falling out of bed, jumping up out of bed during a nightmare, having nightmares, talking nightly in sleep, yelling and sometimes blood-curdling screams from nightmares, sometimes remembered, most times not.
You may be interested in these reviews
I am experiences very vivid and terrifying nightmares while taking Metformin. I have been on it for about 5 years. Do others have such experiences and if so, is reducing the dosage an option to eliminating the problem. My levels are fairly controlled though and the nightmares are not a result of ...
I'm hoping to find that I'm not alone with this hell I've been living in since having Prialt in my pain pump. Nightmares, panic attacks, anxiety, music constantly playing in my head, feeling like people are always watching me. My doctors dumped me like a hot potato when I became unresponsive ...