A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Zide, Lisinopril - from FDA reports
218 females aged 31 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 31 year old female patient who has High Blood Pressure. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
218 females aged 31 (±5) who takes Zide, Lisinopril are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 31
- Gender: female
- Conditions: High Blood Pressure
- Drugs taken:
- Zide (hydrochlorothiazide)
- Lisinopril (lisinopril)
- Drug interactions: Absent Periods
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Absent Periods: 0 (0% of females aged 31 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Absent Periods in High Blood Pressure: 0 (0% of females aged 31 (±5) who have High Blood Pressure)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Absent Periods in Zide: 0 (0% of females aged 31 (±5) who take Zide)
- Absent Periods in Lisinopril: 0 (0% of females aged 31 (±5) who take Lisinopril)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (63 people, 28.90%)
- Birth Control (32 people, 14.68%)
- Depression (18 people, 8.26%)
- Acne (18 people, 8.26%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (14 people, 6.42%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Yasmin (63 people, 28.90%)
- Yaz (36 people, 16.51%)
- Albuterol (23 people, 10.55%)
- Seroquel (21 people, 9.63%)
- Protonix (20 people, 9.17%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Injury (45 people, 20.64%)
- Pain (30 people, 13.76%)
- Nausea (25 people, 11.47%)
- Chest Pain (25 people, 11.47%)
- Abdominal Pain (25 people, 11.47%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Zide has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Zide 94,565 users)
- Lisinopril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Lisinopril 183,534 users)
What are the conditions?
- High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 524,228 High blood pressure patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Absent periods (absence of normal menstrual cycle) has been reported by people with birth control, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, polycystic ovary disease, sinusitis (latest reports from 149 Absent periods patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Just wondering if anyone that has had this, if it went away after stop taking the medicine and if so how soon. I have had distended stomach for a couple years with no idea why and have been on Lisinopril for about 8 years. I did notice puffy face right away but dismissed it and I still have a ...
Three weeks after starting Flecainide developed severe upper abdominal pain with violent vomiting about every 3 to 4 months and recently once a mont for the last 3 months. Have been hospitalized for this symptom resulting with 3 CAT scans and several abdominal exray. Each time nothing wrong ...
I've been misdiagnosed with drug induced lupus, yet take none of the meds they have on the list. My blood tests were strong positive for dils but negtive for systemic lupus. Confused because I don't take meds that they have on the list and have all symptoms of lupus and or rheumatoid arthritis.
You may be interested in these reviews
Took Lisinopril approx.. ten years. I did not know that my dizziness on standing from sitting position was an indication of problems. Fatigue has been a recurring problem, and I put it down to advancing age. After all this time I began having facial/lip swelling. A doctor friend recognized the ...
I have been taking lisinopril for 1.5 years for my blood pressure since taking my it I have noticed so many health changes, I get clicky joints and pains in joints, I also get back pain and some joints fill loose, and my sterum makes weird noises. Has anyone else have joint issues. Thanks
I have wondered why I cannot recall nearly any detail for more than 2-5 seconds & thought something was seriously wrong. Then it occurred to me drugs have side effects, and the only prescription drug that I take is this one. I decided to look up any research and found that it is true. I would ...