A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Zide, Lisinopril - from FDA reports
218 females aged 31 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 31 year old female patient who has High Blood Pressure. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
218 females aged 31 (±5) who takes Zide, Lisinopril are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 31
- Gender: female
- Conditions: High Blood Pressure
- Drugs taken:
- Zide (hydrochlorothiazide)
- Lisinopril (lisinopril)
- Drug interactions: Absent Periods
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Absent Periods: 0 (0% of females aged 31 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Absent Periods in High Blood Pressure: 0 (0% of females aged 31 (±5) who have High Blood Pressure)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Absent Periods in Zide: 0 (0% of females aged 31 (±5) who take Zide)
- Absent Periods in Lisinopril: 0 (0% of females aged 31 (±5) who take Lisinopril)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (63 people, 28.90%)
- Birth Control (32 people, 14.68%)
- Depression (18 people, 8.26%)
- Acne (18 people, 8.26%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (14 people, 6.42%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Yasmin (63 people, 28.90%)
- Yaz (36 people, 16.51%)
- Albuterol (23 people, 10.55%)
- Seroquel (21 people, 9.63%)
- Protonix (20 people, 9.17%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Injury (45 people, 20.64%)
- Pain (30 people, 13.76%)
- Nausea (25 people, 11.47%)
- Chest Pain (25 people, 11.47%)
- Abdominal Pain (25 people, 11.47%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Zide has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Zide 89,547 users)
- Lisinopril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Lisinopril 171,135 users)
What are the conditions?
- High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 493,786 High blood pressure patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Absent periods (absence of normal menstrual cycle) has been reported by people with birth control, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, polycystic ovary disease, graves disease (latest reports from 143 Absent periods patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Just wondering if anyone that has had this, if it went away after stop taking the medicine and if so how soon. I have had distended stomach for a couple years with no idea why and have been on Lisinopril for about 8 years. I did notice puffy face right away but dismissed it and I still have a ...
Three weeks after starting Flecainide developed severe upper abdominal pain with violent vomiting about every 3 to 4 months and recently once a mont for the last 3 months. Have been hospitalized for this symptom resulting with 3 CAT scans and several abdominal exray. Each time nothing wrong ...
I've been misdiagnosed with drug induced lupus, yet take none of the meds they have on the list. My blood tests were strong positive for dils but negtive for systemic lupus. Confused because I don't take meds that they have on the list and have all symptoms of lupus and or rheumatoid arthritis.
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi I am on loads of prescribed drugs for many years, Bisoprolo, Lisinopril, Flopik, Simvastain, Metformin, Bendroflumethiazide, and as late Mirtazapine because of onset of depression and anxiety, as well as insulin injections. My worry is that I have had suicidal thoughts to the point of ...
Have been wheezing on inspiration for over a month. Can't figure it out. No fever. Chest X-rays normal. Scan of larynx and esophagus ok. Coughing blood-tinged blood in the morning. Taking lisonopril for high BP every day for many years.
2008 was diagnosed with high blood pressure was put on lisinopril 20mg. I have had trouble sleeping for years. So, 2010 doctor did a sleep study an was diagnosed with sleep apnea. I use a cpap machine. It does help with any apnea while sleeping, but I also have persistent insomnia. I thought ...