A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Zide, Lisinopril - from FDA reports
222 females aged 31 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 31 year old female patient who has High Blood Pressure. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 25, 2017
222 females aged 31 (±5) who takes Zide, Lisinopril are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 31
- Gender: female
- Conditions: High Blood Pressure
- Drugs taken:
- Zide (hydrochlorothiazide)
- Lisinopril (lisinopril)
- Drug interactions: Absent Periods
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Absent Periods: 0 (0% of females aged 31 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Absent Periods in High Blood Pressure: 0 (0% of females aged 31 (±5) who have High Blood Pressure)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Absent Periods in Zide: 0 (0% of females aged 31 (±5) who take Zide)
- Absent Periods in Lisinopril: 0 (0% of females aged 31 (±5) who take Lisinopril)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (63 people, 28.38%)
- Birth Control (32 people, 14.41%)
- Depression (19 people, 8.56%)
- Acne (18 people, 8.11%)
- Pain (15 people, 6.76%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Yasmin (63 people, 28.38%)
- Yaz (36 people, 16.22%)
- Albuterol (23 people, 10.36%)
- Seroquel (21 people, 9.46%)
- Metformin (20 people, 9.01%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Injury (46 people, 20.72%)
- Pain (31 people, 13.96%)
- Nausea (27 people, 12.16%)
- Chest Pain (25 people, 11.26%)
- Abdominal Pain (25 people, 11.26%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Zide has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Zide 94,605 users)
- Lisinopril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Lisinopril 183,765 users)
What are the conditions?
- High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 525,163 High blood pressure patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Absent periods (absence of normal menstrual cycle) has been reported by people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, birth control, generalized anxiety disorder, muscle spasms, gastroesophageal reflux disease (latest reports from 160 Absent periods patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Just wondering if anyone that has had this, if it went away after stop taking the medicine and if so how soon. I have had distended stomach for a couple years with no idea why and have been on Lisinopril for about 8 years. I did notice puffy face right away but dismissed it and I still have a ...
Three weeks after starting Flecainide developed severe upper abdominal pain with violent vomiting about every 3 to 4 months and recently once a mont for the last 3 months. Have been hospitalized for this symptom resulting with 3 CAT scans and several abdominal exray. Each time nothing wrong ...
I've been misdiagnosed with drug induced lupus, yet take none of the meds they have on the list. My blood tests were strong positive for dils but negtive for systemic lupus. Confused because I don't take meds that they have on the list and have all symptoms of lupus and or rheumatoid arthritis.
You may be interested in these reviews
My 95-yr-old father-in-law has been on Lisinopril for 2-5 years for CHF, a-Fib, & HBP. A few days ago he was diagnosed with what the doctors believe to be an unusually severe case of TTP with a bright reddish orange rash all over his torso, arms, and face. Am wondering if Lisinopril could be ...
Hi, my name is Mary, I am 53 yr old white female originally from midwest. I was diagnosed with Crohns disease at 20 yeears old. Fibromyalgia came along at about 50 years of age and then RA right after that! Right now all I do is survive day to day. I can't quit my job b/c my job provides ...
I just start taking Turmeric Enhanced Bioavailability, I also take Lisinopril, Simbastatin, Metformin and Tamsulosin, is there any side effects I should know? I will appreciate any information you can provide me, Thanks in advance, Jesse
I've been diagnosed with Bollous Phemphigoid and had it for a year on the bottom of one foot. It just this week showed up on the bottom of my other foot. I've used about a ton of steroid cream,it will not clear up. I happen to read some meds can trigger it and then realized it started when I ...