A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Levo-T, Xanax - from FDA reports
1,766 females aged 47 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 47 year old female patient who has Hypothyroid, Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
1,766 females aged 47 (±5) who takes Levo-T, Xanax are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 47
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Hypothyroid, Anxiety
- Drugs taken:
- Levo-T (levothyroxine sodium)
- Xanax (alprazolam)
- Drug interactions: Heart Palpitations
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Heart Palpitations: 42 (2.38% of females aged 47 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Heart Palpitations in Hypothyroid: 157 (2.83% of females aged 47 (±5) who have Hypothyroid)
- Heart Palpitations in Anxiety: 242 (2.38% of females aged 47 (±5) who have Anxiety)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Heart Palpitations in Levo-T: 698 (2.55% of females aged 47 (±5) who take Levo-T)
- Heart Palpitations in Xanax: 364 (2.24% of females aged 47 (±5) who take Xanax)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (324 people, 18.35%)
- Depression (244 people, 13.82%)
- Hypothyroidism (200 people, 11.33%)
- Pain (195 people, 11.04%)
- Thyroid Diseases (135 people, 7.64%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ambien (189 people, 10.70%)
- Cymbalta (185 people, 10.48%)
- Neurontin (151 people, 8.55%)
- Seroquel (150 people, 8.49%)
- Zoloft (149 people, 8.44%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (241 people, 13.65%)
- Pain (175 people, 9.91%)
- Fatigue (175 people, 9.91%)
- Stress And Anxiety (171 people, 9.68%)
- Headache (159 people, 9.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Levo-t has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Levo-t 93 users)
- Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Xanax 84,888 users)
What are the conditions?
- Hypothyroid can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine sodium, Levoxyl, Levothyroxine thyroid, Levothroid (latest reports from 77,546 Hypothyroid patients)
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 293,019 Anxiety patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Heart palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 75,395 Heart palpitations patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
I take 10 MG of Lexapro a day. Xanax as needed. I drug tested via swab last week and it came back positive for meth and amphetamines. Neither have i ever used in my life. The only other drug I took was a Zytrec D. I am baffled and need answers
You may be interested in these reviews
Last week I took only 2 sumatriptan (50mg) tablets. This week I have taken 3 cafergot tablets (50mg). I have been getting heavy pounding heart beats since early this week. I can feel it in my throat. The pounding of the heart beat is very uncomfortable and sometimes I feel like that I am ...
I have these nightmare Irregular heartbeats. They started several months ago. I have been taking oxycodone for several years without a problem. I have been to the ER twice. They never have a diagnosis neither does my cardiologist. I have been reading all the Articles today and was wondering if ...
I have CP this few months after having 4 bouts of AP in starting from November 2015. I feel alone and frightened big time. I am sore when eating food and the hardest part was I knew alcohol did to me and I allowed it. Regret is an understatement. To fellow sufferers I wish you well. Regards Irish D