A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Levo-T, Xanax - from FDA reports
1,871 females aged 47 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 47 year old female patient who has Hypothyroid, Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
1,871 females aged 47 (±5) who takes Levo-T, Xanax are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 47
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Hypothyroid, Anxiety
- Drugs taken:
- Levo-T (levothyroxine sodium)
- Xanax (alprazolam)
- Drug interactions: Heart Palpitations
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Heart Palpitations: 49 (2.62% of females aged 47 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Heart Palpitations in Hypothyroid: 169 (2.88% of females aged 47 (±5) who have Hypothyroid)
- Heart Palpitations in Anxiety: 255 (2.37% of females aged 47 (±5) who have Anxiety)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Heart Palpitations in Levo-T: 746 (2.61% of females aged 47 (±5) who take Levo-T)
- Heart Palpitations in Xanax: 387 (2.28% of females aged 47 (±5) who take Xanax)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (345 people, 18.44%)
- Depression (255 people, 13.63%)
- Pain (213 people, 11.38%)
- Hypothyroidism (212 people, 11.33%)
- Thyroid Diseases (143 people, 7.64%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Cymbalta (204 people, 10.90%)
- Ambien (199 people, 10.64%)
- Neurontin (159 people, 8.50%)
- Zoloft (157 people, 8.39%)
- Lasix (156 people, 8.34%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (257 people, 13.74%)
- Fatigue (193 people, 10.32%)
- Pain (192 people, 10.26%)
- Stress And Anxiety (180 people, 9.62%)
- Headache (171 people, 9.14%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Levo-t has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Levo-t 192 users)
- Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Xanax 89,540 users)
What are the conditions?
- Hypothyroid can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine sodium, Levoxyl, Levothyroxine thyroid, Levothroid (latest reports from 82,718 Hypothyroid patients)
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 309,480 Anxiety patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Heart palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 79,221 Heart palpitations patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
I take 10 MG of Lexapro a day. Xanax as needed. I drug tested via swab last week and it came back positive for meth and amphetamines. Neither have i ever used in my life. The only other drug I took was a Zytrec D. I am baffled and need answers
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been on Glimepiride for Diabetes 2 for about 3 months. About a month ago I noticed my blood pressure was spiking once in awhile (I'm on BP meds), I started a red rash on face and was getting heart palpitations. My sugar is low now and I hate to quit the med. I am going to go off of ...
I've only just heard of the possible link between Omeprazole and irregular heart beat and am trying to work out when I started both. It's several years ago for both. I just understood I had AF, and I do definitely know that stress affects it. The reflux was controlled on a small dosage, but ...
I have been taking Diovan HCT for several years now and I've noticed that sometimes about a half hour after I have taken it my heart will beat much faster and I get heart flutters. I also suffer with joint and muscle pain, blurred vision and at times lightheadedness. At first I didn't think that ...