A study for a 92 year old woman who takes Letairis - from FDA reports
946 females aged 92 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 92 year old female patient who has Pulmonary Hypertension. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 25, 2017
946 females aged 92 (±5) who takes Letairis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 92
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Pulmonary Hypertension
- Drugs taken:
- Letairis (ambrisentan)
- Side effects: Shortness Of Breath
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Shortness Of Breath: 152 (16.07% of females aged 92 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Shortness Of Breath in Pulmonary Hypertension: 67 (14.6% of females aged 92 (±5) who have Pulmonary Hypertension)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Shortness Of Breath in Letairis: 152 (16.07% of females aged 92 (±5) who take Letairis)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (260 people, 27.48%)
- Pulmonary Hypertension (192 people, 20.30%)
- Systemic Sclerosis (scleroderma) (20 people, 2.11%)
- Cor Pulmonale Chronic (17 people, 1.80%)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (12 people, 1.27%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Revatio (96 people, 10.15%)
- Coumadin (65 people, 6.87%)
- Adcirca (59 people, 6.24%)
- Lasix (47 people, 4.97%)
- Tyvaso (34 people, 3.59%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Death (106 people, 11.21%)
- Oedema (53 people, 5.60%)
- Oedema Peripheral (51 people, 5.39%)
- Dizziness (51 people, 5.39%)
- Pneumonia (46 people, 4.86%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Letairis has active ingredients of ambrisentan. It is often used in pulmonary hypertension. (latest outcomes from Letairis 80,824 users)
What are the conditions?
- Pulmonary hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery) can be treated by Revatio, Letairis, Lasix, Adcirca (latest reports from 59,638 Pulmonary hypertension patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Shortness of breath has been reported by people with high blood pressure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, primary pulmonary hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 303,234 Shortness of breath patients).