A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Hctz, Probiotics, Quinapril, Zetia - from FDA reports
685 females aged 62 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 62 year old female patient who has Diarrhea, High Blood Pressure, Familial Hypercholesterolemia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 19, 2017
685 females aged 62 (±5) who takes Hctz, Probiotics, Quinapril, Zetia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 62
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Diarrhea, High Blood Pressure, Familial Hypercholesterolemia
- Drugs taken:
- Hctz (hydrochlorothiazide)
- Probiotics (bifidobacteria)
- Quinapril (quinapril hydrochloride)
- Zetia (ezetimibe)
- Drug interactions: High Blood Sugar
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- High Blood Sugar: 28 (4.09% of females aged 62 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- High Blood Sugar in High Blood Pressure: 248 (0.64% of females aged 62 (±5) who have High Blood Pressure)
- High Blood Sugar in Diarrhea: 17 (0.89% of females aged 62 (±5) who have Diarrhea)
- High Blood Sugar in Familial Hypercholesterolemia: 0 (0% of females aged 62 (±5) who have Familial Hypercholesterolemia)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- High Blood Sugar in Hctz: 117 (0.74% of females aged 62 (±5) who take Hctz)
- High Blood Sugar in Quinapril: 14 (0.57% of females aged 62 (±5) who take Quinapril)
- High Blood Sugar in Probiotics: 0 (0% of females aged 62 (±5) who take Probiotics)
- High Blood Sugar in Zetia: 53 (1.05% of females aged 62 (±5) who take Zetia)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (148 people, 21.61%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (145 people, 21.17%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (49 people, 7.15%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (48 people, 7.01%)
- Depression (48 people, 7.01%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (131 people, 19.12%)
- Synthroid (110 people, 16.06%)
- Lipitor (87 people, 12.70%)
- Atenolol (77 people, 11.24%)
- Nexium (75 people, 10.95%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (98 people, 14.31%)
- Weakness (81 people, 11.82%)
- Pain (78 people, 11.39%)
- Stress And Anxiety (76 people, 11.09%)
- High Blood Pressure (70 people, 10.22%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Hctz has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Hctz 10,467 users)
- Probiotics has active ingredients of bifidobacteria. It is often used in indigestion. (latest outcomes from Probiotics 2,022 users)
- Quinapril has active ingredients of quinapril hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Quinapril 7,774 users)
- Zetia has active ingredients of ezetimibe. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Zetia 34,504 users)
What are the conditions?
- Diarrhea can be treated by Loperamide hydrochloride, Imodium, Lomotil, Imodium a-d, Cholestyramine (latest reports from 288,194 Diarrhea patients)
- High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 524,716 High blood pressure patients)
- Familial hypercholesterolemia (high ldl (""bad"") cholesterol that is passed down through families) can be treated by Lipitor, Crestor, Simvastatin (latest reports from 60 Familial hypercholesterolemia patients)
What are the symptoms?
- High blood sugar has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 25,309 High blood sugar patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Hctz and Probiotics drug interaction
- Hctz and Quinapril drug interaction
- Hctz and Zetia drug interaction
- Probiotics and Quinapril drug interaction
- Probiotics and Zetia drug interaction
- Quinapril and Zetia drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking Eliquis for Afib for about 2 years. My hair is falling out and I thought it was due to my age 78. The receptionist at my interns office suggested Biotin. Going to give this a try after I check with my Cardiologist that it will be alright with the medications I am on. Looking ...
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
59 years...Just had my 2nd dose of prolia , during a routine 24 urine test, was found to have hypercalciumia now on chlorthalidone which caused me to have a critical low potassium.went to EC for potassium . Have been feeling tired, with upper arm pain and a headache X1 week prior to and after ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I am,taking rituxin infusion for polymyositus. I just completed by second course of two infusions. My blood sugar is thru the roof stayin the 200 range for several days. I am not on insulin. Normal run 110 to 160 after meals. Has anyone else seen this result and does it go down?
There's no doubt in my mind, my cardiologist is questioning Zetia as well. I had cholesterol and they did a heart cath on me April 20, 2016. I had cholesterol only in my leg. The rest of my body heart everything was completely clear and in perfect shape . My doctor began me on Zetia on May ...