A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Hctz, Probiotics, Quinapril, Zetia - from FDA reports
685 females aged 62 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 62 year old female patient who has Diarrhea, High Blood Pressure, Familial Hypercholesterolemia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 19, 2017
685 females aged 62 (±5) who takes Hctz, Probiotics, Quinapril, Zetia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 62
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Diarrhea, High Blood Pressure, Familial Hypercholesterolemia
- Drugs taken:
- Hctz (hydrochlorothiazide)
- Probiotics (bifidobacteria)
- Quinapril (quinapril hydrochloride)
- Zetia (ezetimibe)
- Drug interactions: High Blood Sugar
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- High Blood Sugar: 28 (4.09% of females aged 62 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- High Blood Sugar in High Blood Pressure: 248 (0.64% of females aged 62 (±5) who have High Blood Pressure)
- High Blood Sugar in Diarrhea: 17 (0.89% of females aged 62 (±5) who have Diarrhea)
- High Blood Sugar in Familial Hypercholesterolemia: 0 (0% of females aged 62 (±5) who have Familial Hypercholesterolemia)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- High Blood Sugar in Hctz: 117 (0.74% of females aged 62 (±5) who take Hctz)
- High Blood Sugar in Quinapril: 14 (0.57% of females aged 62 (±5) who take Quinapril)
- High Blood Sugar in Probiotics: 0 (0% of females aged 62 (±5) who take Probiotics)
- High Blood Sugar in Zetia: 53 (1.05% of females aged 62 (±5) who take Zetia)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (148 people, 21.61%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (145 people, 21.17%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (49 people, 7.15%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (48 people, 7.01%)
- Depression (48 people, 7.01%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (131 people, 19.12%)
- Synthroid (110 people, 16.06%)
- Lipitor (87 people, 12.70%)
- Atenolol (77 people, 11.24%)
- Nexium (75 people, 10.95%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (98 people, 14.31%)
- Weakness (81 people, 11.82%)
- Pain (78 people, 11.39%)
- Stress And Anxiety (76 people, 11.09%)
- High Blood Pressure (70 people, 10.22%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Hctz has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Hctz 10,519 users)
- Probiotics has active ingredients of bifidobacteria. It is often used in indigestion. (latest outcomes from Probiotics 2,055 users)
- Quinapril has active ingredients of quinapril hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Quinapril 7,776 users)
- Zetia has active ingredients of ezetimibe. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Zetia 34,521 users)
What are the conditions?
- Diarrhea can be treated by Imodium, Loperamide hydrochloride, Lomotil, Imodium a-d, Cholestyramine (latest reports from 288,392 Diarrhea patients)
- High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 525,639 High blood pressure patients)
- Familial hypercholesterolemia (high ldl (""bad"") cholesterol that is passed down through families) can be treated by Lipitor, Crestor, Simvastatin (latest reports from 66 Familial hypercholesterolemia patients)
What are the symptoms?
- High blood sugar has been reported by people with diabetes, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 25,359 High blood sugar patients).