A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Hctz, Probiotics, Quinapril, Zetia - from FDA reports
666 females aged 62 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 62 year old female patient who has Diarrhea, High Blood Pressure, Familial Hypercholesterolemia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
666 females aged 62 (±5) who takes Hctz, Probiotics, Quinapril, Zetia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 62
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Diarrhea, High Blood Pressure, Familial Hypercholesterolemia
- Drugs taken:
- Hctz (hydrochlorothiazide)
- Probiotics (bifidobacteria)
- Quinapril (quinapril hydrochloride)
- Zetia (ezetimibe)
- Drug interactions: High Blood Sugar
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- High Blood Sugar: 28 (4.2% of females aged 62 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- High Blood Sugar in High Blood Pressure: 240 (0.65% of females aged 62 (±5) who have High Blood Pressure)
- High Blood Sugar in Diarrhea: 17 (0.96% of females aged 62 (±5) who have Diarrhea)
- High Blood Sugar in Familial Hypercholesterolemia: 0 (0% of females aged 62 (±5) who have Familial Hypercholesterolemia)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- High Blood Sugar in Hctz: 115 (0.77% of females aged 62 (±5) who take Hctz)
- High Blood Sugar in Quinapril: 14 (0.58% of females aged 62 (±5) who take Quinapril)
- High Blood Sugar in Probiotics: 0 (0% of females aged 62 (±5) who take Probiotics)
- High Blood Sugar in Zetia: 52 (1.07% of females aged 62 (±5) who take Zetia)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (146 people, 21.92%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (142 people, 21.32%)
- Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease (48 people, 7.21%)
- Depression (47 people, 7.06%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (46 people, 6.91%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (131 people, 19.67%)
- Synthroid (109 people, 16.37%)
- Lipitor (86 people, 12.91%)
- Atenolol (77 people, 11.56%)
- Nexium (72 people, 10.81%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (94 people, 14.11%)
- Weakness (81 people, 12.16%)
- Stress And Anxiety (76 people, 11.41%)
- Pain (76 people, 11.41%)
- High Blood Pressure (70 people, 10.51%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Hctz has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Hctz 9,120 users)
- Probiotics has active ingredients of bifidobacteria. It is often used in indigestion. (latest outcomes from Probiotics 1,550 users)
- Quinapril has active ingredients of quinapril hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Quinapril 7,455 users)
- Zetia has active ingredients of ezetimibe. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Zetia 33,173 users)
What are the conditions?
- Diarrhea can be treated by Loperamide hydrochloride, Imodium, Lomotil, Imodium a-d, Cholestyramine (latest reports from 264,740 Diarrhea patients)
- High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 493,786 High blood pressure patients)
- Familial hypercholesterolemia (high ldl (""bad"") cholesterol that is passed down through families) can be treated by Lipitor, Crestor, Simvastatin (latest reports from 45 Familial hypercholesterolemia patients)
What are the symptoms?
- High blood sugar has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 24,130 High blood sugar patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Hctz and Probiotics drug interaction
- Hctz and Quinapril drug interaction
- Hctz and Zetia drug interaction
- Probiotics and Quinapril drug interaction
- Probiotics and Zetia drug interaction
- Quinapril and Zetia drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking Eliquis for Afib for about 2 years. My hair is falling out and I thought it was due to my age 78. The receptionist at my interns office suggested Biotin. Going to give this a try after I check with my Cardiologist that it will be alright with the medications I am on. Looking ...
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
59 years...Just had my 2nd dose of prolia , during a routine 24 urine test, was found to have hypercalciumia now on chlorthalidone which caused me to have a critical low potassium.went to EC for potassium . Have been feeling tired, with upper arm pain and a headache X1 week prior to and after ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I was not diabetic but soon after taking disulfiram for 2 months I was diagnosed with diabetes. I stopped taking disulfiram since then my diabetes was in range..Now again I have started disulfiram and again my blood sugar level has shooted up. It's since 14 days I have started disulfiram.. ...
I am very happy to know about this group. For the last 30 years I know that my stemmering is directly related with my sugar level. At a specific range between 110 and 130 I do not stemmer. At higher or lower levels I stemmer. I am now above 50. This observation of mine have saved me from a lot ...
I had skin allergy for the last one month.Doctor prescribed me fexofenadine oral tablets from last one month.Ten days back symptoms of high blood sugar arises .I just want to confrim if it is temporary symptoms or parmenant.
These are my particulars: Hyperglycemia is found among people who take Aspirin (325 mg), MALE, 69 yrs. old , have been taking Aspirin (325 mg), for >1 month, also take medication Lantus, and have Type 1 diabetes .