A study for a 21 year old man who takes Prozac - from FDA reports
2,107 males aged 21 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 21 year old male patient who has Autism. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
2,107 males aged 21 (±5) who takes Prozac are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 21
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Autism
- Drugs taken:
- Prozac (fluoxetine hydrochloride)
- Side effects: Belligerence
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Belligerence: 0 (0% of males aged 21 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Belligerence in Autism: 0 (0% of males aged 21 (±5) who have Autism)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Belligerence in Prozac: 0 (0% of males aged 21 (±5) who take Prozac)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (465 people, 22.07%)
- Stress And Anxiety (159 people, 7.55%)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (139 people, 6.60%)
- Schizophrenia (89 people, 4.22%)
- Bipolar Disorder (78 people, 3.70%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Abilify (121 people, 5.74%)
- Zyprexa (108 people, 5.13%)
- Seroquel (105 people, 4.98%)
- Risperidone (93 people, 4.41%)
- Diazepam (77 people, 3.65%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Agitation (155 people, 7.36%)
- Completed Suicide (145 people, 6.88%)
- Aggression (145 people, 6.88%)
- Suicidal Ideation (141 people, 6.69%)
- Suicide Attempt (114 people, 5.41%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Prozac has active ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Prozac 59,552 users)
What are the conditions?
- Autism (a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts) can be treated by Risperdal, Abilify, Risperidone, Invega, Lexapro (latest reports from 3,435 Autism patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Belligerence (aggressive or warlike behaviour) has been reported by people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, depression, pain, dementia alzheimer's type, insomnia (latest reports from 453 Belligerence patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking a combination of medications for several disorders tha I suffer from. I am concerned because I have a friend with tardive dyskinesia which she believes she got from taking Xanax, and my great grandmother had it also, but I have no idea the medications she was on at that time. ...
Can anyone tell me if they have gotten more relief of nervous symptoms by combining prozac with buspirone? 20mg of Prozac has relieved all symptoms except for a constant tightness in my stomach. I am taking Buspirone with it for 2 weeks now. The tight stomach is worse and I'm awake from 3am. I ...
just wondering how many are on disability for this stupid agonizing condition? i am at my job for 30 years , but this ocd stuff is killing me and i dont leave the house much but to go to work. and now i dont even want to go to worrk! would i qualify for disability benefits? already been ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Just 2+ weeks ago, the doctor prescribed my 91 year old Dad prescribed 20 mg of Fluoxetine and now the doctor is prescribing 10 mg of Donepezil. All my Dad does is sleep and we are going to try switching the Fluoxetine to PM (instead of AM). I don't want my Dad to start taking the newly ...
26 years old. Just found out i have very high cholestroal. 3 days prior i started talking prozac for my anxiety and depression. My dad past this past year and it was heart related. I have a terrible diet. and dont know how to eat well when im a picky eater. any suggestions.
No side effects from 20MG for 1 months. 2 weeks on 40 mg for 2 weeks so far and muscle weakness started along with tiredness Do these side effects subside, get worse or become even a constant side effect?