A study for a 21 year old man who takes Prozac - from FDA reports
2,107 males aged 21 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 21 year old male patient who has Autism. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
2,107 males aged 21 (±5) who takes Prozac are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 21
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Autism
- Drugs taken:
- Prozac (fluoxetine hydrochloride)
- Side effects: Belligerence
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Belligerence: 0 (0% of males aged 21 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Belligerence in Autism: 0 (0% of males aged 21 (±5) who have Autism)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Belligerence in Prozac: 0 (0% of males aged 21 (±5) who take Prozac)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (465 people, 22.07%)
- Stress And Anxiety (159 people, 7.55%)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (139 people, 6.60%)
- Schizophrenia (89 people, 4.22%)
- Bipolar Disorder (78 people, 3.70%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Abilify (121 people, 5.74%)
- Zyprexa (108 people, 5.13%)
- Seroquel (105 people, 4.98%)
- Risperidone (93 people, 4.41%)
- Diazepam (77 people, 3.65%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Agitation (155 people, 7.36%)
- Completed Suicide (145 people, 6.88%)
- Aggression (145 people, 6.88%)
- Suicidal Ideation (141 people, 6.69%)
- Suicide Attempt (114 people, 5.41%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Prozac has active ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Prozac 59,699 users)
What are the conditions?
- Autism (a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts) can be treated by Risperdal, Abilify, Risperidone, Invega, Lexapro (latest reports from 3,447 Autism patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Belligerence (aggressive or warlike behaviour) has been reported by people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, depression, pain, dementia alzheimer's type, insomnia (latest reports from 454 Belligerence patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking a combination of medications for several disorders tha I suffer from. I am concerned because I have a friend with tardive dyskinesia which she believes she got from taking Xanax, and my great grandmother had it also, but I have no idea the medications she was on at that time. ...
Can anyone tell me if they have gotten more relief of nervous symptoms by combining prozac with buspirone? 20mg of Prozac has relieved all symptoms except for a constant tightness in my stomach. I am taking Buspirone with it for 2 weeks now. The tight stomach is worse and I'm awake from 3am. I ...
just wondering how many are on disability for this stupid agonizing condition? i am at my job for 30 years , but this ocd stuff is killing me and i dont leave the house much but to go to work. and now i dont even want to go to worrk! would i qualify for disability benefits? already been ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I made a phone call to someone if I were in my right mind I never would have called. She herself had a stroke and her personality changed and she is no longer herself so she started hurting us very badly and I had to give up my property to get away from her. Today my real deal friend is furious ...
I was misdiagnosed with major depression, and prescribed Prozac 20mg. I actually have Bipolar 1 disorder. Six days into taking Prozac that night I began having horrible thoughts, and urges to stab my mother with a knife, slit my dogs throat, and slit my own throat. I knew these thoughts were ...
I have been taking Trintellix for about 5 weeks, 20 mgs. daily. I would like to know if anyone had better reduction with their depression taking Trintellix 20 mgs. along with Prozac 40 mgs. daily. Did it help relieve depression better taken with Prozac or did the Trintellix work well without ...
Hi, Could anyone let me know if there is any chance of recovering my sense of taste. I was taking Prozac (fluoxetine) for over a year and lost my sense of taste. I stopped taking the antidepressants just over a year ago and still not recovered my taste. Could anyone let me know if they have ...