A study for a 21 year old man who takes Latuda - from FDA reports
101 males aged 21 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 21 year old male patient who has Bipolar 2. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
101 males aged 21 (±5) who takes Latuda are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 21
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Bipolar 2
- Drugs taken:
- Latuda (lurasidone hydrochloride)
- Side effects: Restlessness, Headache
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Restlessness: 9 (8.91% of males aged 21 (±5) who take the drug)
- Headache: 9 (8.91% of males aged 21 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Headache in Bipolar 2: 3 (5.36% of males aged 21 (±5) who have Bipolar 2)
- Restlessness in Bipolar 2: 2 (3.57% of males aged 21 (±5) who have Bipolar 2)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Headache in Latuda: 9 (8.91% of males aged 21 (±5) who take Latuda)
- Restlessness in Latuda: 9 (8.91% of males aged 21 (±5) who take Latuda)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Schizophrenia (18 people, 17.82%)
- Bipolar Disorder (17 people, 16.83%)
- Stress And Anxiety (14 people, 13.86%)
- Depression (12 people, 11.88%)
- Psychotic Disorder (8 people, 7.92%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (18 people, 17.82%)
- Abilify (14 people, 13.86%)
- Risperdal (11 people, 10.89%)
- Lamictal (11 people, 10.89%)
- Xanax (9 people, 8.91%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Malaise (11 people, 10.89%)
- Weight Increased (10 people, 9.90%)
- Drug Ineffective (10 people, 9.90%)
- Stress And Anxiety (9 people, 8.91%)
- Appetite - Increased (9 people, 8.91%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Latuda has active ingredients of lurasidone hydrochloride. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Latuda 2,530 users)
What are the conditions?
- Bipolar 2 (characterized by at least one episode of hypomania and at least one episode of major depression) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium carbonate, Lamotrigine, Seroquel, Abilify (latest reports from 3,919 Bipolar 2 patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Restlessness (not able to rest) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, quit smoking (latest reports from 76,721 Restlessness patients).
- Headache (pain in head) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression, pain (latest reports from 306,391 Headache patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I have often woken up with a feeling of slight compression in my head. Taking brewers yeast on a regular basis seems to prevent this feeling.... or am I kidding myself? Any suggestions as to what is happening?
The list of conditions and medications is not complete. I feel my immune system is very compromised and want some ideas on how to increase my immunity. I exercise on a regular basis, walk nearly every day, am trying to eat better, take vitamins etc, don't smoke or drink, go to doc and take their ...
Diagnosed with a mild condition of Intermittent explosive disorder. It mainly comes out with my on and off again BF. He is inconsistent with me and will one day be lovely with me and the next tell me I can't come over and be distant which makes me go into. Rage and I reAct. I don't like taking ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I started at 20mg of Latuda once in the morning, and 10mg of Buspar twice a day (30 days). I was also taking Seroquel at night, one 50mg tablet. Everything was working OK, esp. the knots in my stomach I'd wake up with mostly ceased, my mood felt elevated some days, but I still felt empty and so ...
I had been having terrible headaches upon waking up. They persisted during the day. My doctor was ordering tests without asking me a simple queestion.."do you drink coffee? If so, are there times that you don't drink coffee?" I had to suddenly realise that I only had headaches on my days off, ...
I've been on Latuda for about a year now, and since I started I've had palpitations and a feeling of fluttering in my chest intermittently. In 2012, I was labelled with POTS due to a Chiari Malformation that needed surgery. After the surgery, it got better and I essentially stopped passing out! ...