A study for a 21 year old man who takes Latuda - from FDA reports
112 males aged 21 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 21 year old male patient who has Bipolar 2. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 19, 2017
112 males aged 21 (±5) who takes Latuda are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 21
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Bipolar 2
- Drugs taken:
- Latuda (lurasidone hydrochloride)
- Side effects: Restlessness, Headache
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Restlessness: 9 (8.04% of males aged 21 (±5) who take the drug)
- Headache: 11 (9.82% of males aged 21 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Headache in Bipolar 2: 3 (5.17% of males aged 21 (±5) who have Bipolar 2)
- Restlessness in Bipolar 2: 2 (3.45% of males aged 21 (±5) who have Bipolar 2)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Headache in Latuda: 11 (9.82% of males aged 21 (±5) who take Latuda)
- Restlessness in Latuda: 9 (8.04% of males aged 21 (±5) who take Latuda)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Schizophrenia (20 people, 17.86%)
- Bipolar Disorder (17 people, 15.18%)
- Stress And Anxiety (15 people, 13.39%)
- Depression (14 people, 12.50%)
- Psychotic Disorder (9 people, 8.04%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (19 people, 16.96%)
- Abilify (19 people, 16.96%)
- Risperdal (13 people, 11.61%)
- Lamictal (12 people, 10.71%)
- Geodon (11 people, 9.82%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Malaise (12 people, 10.71%)
- Drug Ineffective (12 people, 10.71%)
- Weight Increased (11 people, 9.82%)
- Stress And Anxiety (10 people, 8.93%)
- Appetite - Increased (10 people, 8.93%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Latuda has active ingredients of lurasidone hydrochloride. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Latuda 3,118 users)
What are the conditions?
- Bipolar 2 (characterized by at least one episode of hypomania and at least one episode of major depression) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium carbonate, Lamotrigine, Seroquel, Abilify (latest reports from 4,036 Bipolar 2 patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Restlessness (not able to rest) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, quit smoking (latest reports from 80,485 Restlessness patients).
- Headache (pain in head) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression, pain (latest reports from 329,911 Headache patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I have often woken up with a feeling of slight compression in my head. Taking brewers yeast on a regular basis seems to prevent this feeling.... or am I kidding myself? Any suggestions as to what is happening?
The list of conditions and medications is not complete. I feel my immune system is very compromised and want some ideas on how to increase my immunity. I exercise on a regular basis, walk nearly every day, am trying to eat better, take vitamins etc, don't smoke or drink, go to doc and take their ...
Diagnosed with a mild condition of Intermittent explosive disorder. It mainly comes out with my on and off again BF. He is inconsistent with me and will one day be lovely with me and the next tell me I can't come over and be distant which makes me go into. Rage and I reAct. I don't like taking ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Just diagnosed with CRVO and am going to see the Retinal doctor May 1st. This is really scary and wonder how others get through this. Any suggestions are welcome. I already have bad headaches and I think they are coming more frequently since I found out I had this.
I've been prescribed the Ashton Manual for withdrawal from the benzo drug Konopin. This program, which is highly regarded, requires 10 mg of Valium at night, and though I don't normally have headaches, I've been waking up with them, each morning a bit worse. The first time it happened, about a ...
I have been on high blood pressure meds for years. I am on Irbersartan and until very recently, Felodipine. The Felodipine caused ankle and foot swelling, so I have now switched to Indapamide, about a week ago. I am now getting headache at night, waking with it in the morning, then it ...
I started taking l lysine 1000mg 2 times a day and started getting headaches the second day. By evening it was skilling me. Continued for 5 days amd each day the headaches would get worse all day. Awful headaches. I take arthritis meds, soma and oxicodone. I have fibromyalgia and was ...