A study for a 13 year old girl who takes Meloxicam - from FDA reports
211 females aged 13 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 13 year old female patient who has Pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 19, 2017
211 females aged 13 (±5) who takes Meloxicam are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 13
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Pain
- Drugs taken:
- Meloxicam (meloxicam)
- Side effects: Nose Bleeds
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Nose Bleeds: 0 (0% of females aged 13 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Nose Bleeds in Pain: 22 (1.67% of females aged 13 (±5) who have Pain)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Nose Bleeds in Meloxicam: 0 (0% of females aged 13 (±5) who take Meloxicam)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis (45 people, 21.33%)
- Juvenile Arthritis (37 people, 17.54%)
- Pain (22 people, 10.43%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (15 people, 7.11%)
- Birth Control (13 people, 6.16%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Methotrexate (59 people, 27.96%)
- Humira (49 people, 23.22%)
- Enbrel (48 people, 22.75%)
- Folic Acid (29 people, 13.74%)
- Singulair (16 people, 7.58%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Injection Site Pain (29 people, 13.74%)
- Pain (22 people, 10.43%)
- Headache (16 people, 7.58%)
- Drug Ineffective (16 people, 7.58%)
- Nausea (14 people, 6.64%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Meloxicam has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Meloxicam 24,101 users)
What are the conditions?
- Pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Vicodin, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 477,366 Pain patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Nose bleeds has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, stroke, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, primary pulmonary hypertension (latest reports from 43,940 Nose bleeds patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Hi, I was prescribed meloxicam for my tailbone pain. I took one 7.5mg dose and that gave me the worst panic attack. I am not taking it anymore but i still feel very anxious and I am not myself anymore. It has been 5 days since i took the dose. Will this take time to go away? Do I need any ...
I am a 40 year old women with primary sjrogrens syndrome and frybromialgia along with several comprised lung issues, bladder, neurological, gastrointestinal, thyroid disease, all related to my primary sjrogrens I suffer from a long stream of other symptoms as well tight spastic sore muscles, ...
I have been taking ibuprofen about 4 times a week for pain as needed for about a month. Last night I woke up and had a nose bleed. Can the ibuprofen cause this and if I stop taking it will the nose bleeds stop or has it stopped for you? It is 600mg per pill. The nose bleed did not last long, ...
You may be interested in these reviews
My husband has PBC and was diagnosed 20 years ago and as far as we know, it has not progressed. I was just wondering what effect Meloxicam would or could have on his liver if he asked his doctor to be put on it for his joint pain? Any info would truly be appreciated! Thank you
Last week I had surgery for a ruptured tendon in my lower left leg. I've taken Meloxicam for several years. From what I've read there seems to be others with this problem. I want to know why this wasn't listed as a side effect of this drug.
I started Meloxicam a month ago .. added to my Tramadol which I've been on for years .. Here on the east coast we've had a sudden heat wave this week which has caused me some unusual negative symptoms when doing what I normally do outside .. Even though I was keeping myself hydrated I was having ...
I have been on baby aspirin for several years. No heart disease but as a precaution. I was recently put on Meloxicam for my neck pain. I have read I should not take both. Could I take them if I took on in the morning and one at night??