A study for a 13 year old girl who takes Meloxicam - from FDA reports
195 females aged 13 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 13 year old female patient who has Pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
195 females aged 13 (±5) who takes Meloxicam are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 13
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Pain
- Drugs taken:
- Meloxicam (meloxicam)
- Side effects: Nose Bleeds
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Nose Bleeds: 0 (0% of females aged 13 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Nose Bleeds in Pain: 19 (1.55% of females aged 13 (±5) who have Pain)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Nose Bleeds in Meloxicam: 0 (0% of females aged 13 (±5) who take Meloxicam)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis (38 people, 19.49%)
- Juvenile Arthritis (37 people, 18.97%)
- Pain (20 people, 10.26%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (15 people, 7.69%)
- Birth Control (13 people, 6.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Methotrexate (59 people, 30.26%)
- Humira (49 people, 25.13%)
- Enbrel (40 people, 20.51%)
- Folic Acid (29 people, 14.87%)
- Singulair (15 people, 7.69%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Injection Site Pain (26 people, 13.33%)
- Pain (22 people, 11.28%)
- Nausea (14 people, 7.18%)
- Rashes (13 people, 6.67%)
- Drug Ineffective (13 people, 6.67%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Meloxicam has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Meloxicam 24,054 users)
What are the conditions?
- Pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Vicodin, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 477,114 Pain patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Nose bleeds has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, stroke, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, primary pulmonary hypertension (latest reports from 43,895 Nose bleeds patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Hi, I was prescribed meloxicam for my tailbone pain. I took one 7.5mg dose and that gave me the worst panic attack. I am not taking it anymore but i still feel very anxious and I am not myself anymore. It has been 5 days since i took the dose. Will this take time to go away? Do I need any ...
I am a 40 year old women with primary sjrogrens syndrome and frybromialgia along with several comprised lung issues, bladder, neurological, gastrointestinal, thyroid disease, all related to my primary sjrogrens I suffer from a long stream of other symptoms as well tight spastic sore muscles, ...
I have been taking ibuprofen about 4 times a week for pain as needed for about a month. Last night I woke up and had a nose bleed. Can the ibuprofen cause this and if I stop taking it will the nose bleeds stop or has it stopped for you? It is 600mg per pill. The nose bleed did not last long, ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi Group - if one exists that has these ridiculous conditions I've been blessed with. Seriously, if anyone is out there that suffers from even two of the multitude of issues I have, I would be grateful to hear from you. The Bipolar 1, rheumatoid arthritis, sacroiliitis, ADD girl with a ...
I have been having nose bleeds for about a month on and off. Last night; a friend told me that cinnamon could be causing it. I texted my son and asked him to look it up. Not only was that true, but it can cause kidney problems as well. I am going to a specialist this afternoon; an Ear, Nose, ...
Just discovered my long term undiagnosed symptoms are being caused by me being prescribed meloxicam and omeprazole simultaneously. Need advice on how to reverse symptoms including chronic dehydration & peripheral neuropathy & Sleep Apnea