A study for a 17 year old boy who takes Accutane, Omega 3 - from FDA reports
There is no report from male patients aged 17 (±5) who take the same drugs. This is a personalized study for a 17 year old male patient who has Cystic Acne, Joint Pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Accutane has active ingredients of isotretinoin. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Accutane 31,042 users)
- Omega 3 has active ingredients of cod liver oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Omega 3 2,871 users)
What are the conditions?
- Cystic acne (skin sac with seborrhoea (scaly red skin)) can be treated by Accutane, Spironolactone, Minocycline hydrochloride, Doxycycline hyclate, Doxycycline (latest reports from 46,587 Cystic acne patients)
- Joint pain can be treated by Ibuprofen, Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate and msm, Meloxicam, Celebrex, Naproxen (latest reports from 221,638 Joint pain patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Pvb (premature ventricular beat) (extra heartbeat caused by abnormal electrical activity) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, gastroesophageal reflux disease, depression, ectopic heartbeat, generalized anxiety disorder (latest reports from 238 Pvb (premature ventricular beat) patients).
- Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 79,209 Palpitations patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
My question for you guys is did any of you get Interstitial Cystitis/Painful Bladder Syndrome from taking Accutane you think? I took Accutane when I was in high school, and the dermatologist told me that, "They don't know the long term side effects yet". But, I was a teen, I thought I was ...
Hello, I started takin fish oil about a month ago and have noticed an increase in joint and muscles aches and over the past couple days, burning or pricking sensation in my skin, especially my hands. Almost like I have splinters. Has anyone experienced this??
You may be interested in these reviews
Has anyone heard of a successful case argued against Roche regarding DDD? I remember my back hurting quite badly while taking accutane when I was17-18 but was told that would happen so I didn't worry about it. I didn't realize it was causing permanent damage. At 25 an x-ray revealed ...
I have been taking Diovan HCT for several years now and I've noticed that sometimes about a half hour after I have taken it my heart will beat much faster and I get heart flutters. I also suffer with joint and muscle pain, blurred vision and at times lightheadedness. At first I didn't think that ...
My daughter took the generic form of Accutane for 6 months. About a year later we started noticing changes in her appearance. She was "puffy" and her face was rounder. She started having pain in her joints and started having times when she could not get out what she wanted to say. Went to the ...
I took the product and hours later, I had a bowel movement, when I thought it was over, I laid in bed and I THOUGHT MY BED WAS SHAKING, It was MY HEART!!!!!! I got up and realized it was my chest and I suddenly felt slightly tired.