A study for a 17 year old boy who takes Accutane, Omega 3 - from FDA reports
There is no report from male patients aged 17 (±5) who take the same drugs. This is a personalized study for a 17 year old male patient who has Cystic Acne, Joint Pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 22, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Accutane has active ingredients of isotretinoin. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Accutane 31,069 users)
- Omega 3 has active ingredients of cod liver oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Omega 3 2,902 users)
What are the conditions?
- Cystic acne (skin sac with seborrhoea (scaly red skin)) can be treated by Accutane, Spironolactone, Minocycline hydrochloride, Doxycycline hyclate, Doxycycline (latest reports from 46,646 Cystic acne patients)
- Joint pain can be treated by Ibuprofen, Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate and msm, Meloxicam, Celebrex, Naproxen (latest reports from 221,726 Joint pain patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Pvb (premature ventricular beat) (extra heartbeat caused by abnormal electrical activity) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, ectopic heartbeat, gastroesophageal reflux disease, generalized anxiety disorder (latest reports from 239 Pvb (premature ventricular beat) patients).
- Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 79,265 Palpitations patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
My question for you guys is did any of you get Interstitial Cystitis/Painful Bladder Syndrome from taking Accutane you think? I took Accutane when I was in high school, and the dermatologist told me that, "They don't know the long term side effects yet". But, I was a teen, I thought I was ...
Hello, I started takin fish oil about a month ago and have noticed an increase in joint and muscles aches and over the past couple days, burning or pricking sensation in my skin, especially my hands. Almost like I have splinters. Has anyone experienced this??
You may be interested in these reviews
My teenage daughter was one a 6 month program for Accutane She stopped the medicine in March 2016 and was diagnosed with Costochondritis in April 2016. A year later it's still giving her problems where it sometimes prevents her from sports. She's been checked out top to bottom and is healthy. ...