A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Klonopin, Synthroid - from FDA reports
1,860 females aged 48 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 48 year old female patient who has Dystonia, Hypothyroid. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
1,860 females aged 48 (±5) who takes Klonopin, Synthroid are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 48
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Dystonia, Hypothyroid
- Drugs taken:
- Klonopin (clonazepam)
- Synthroid (levothyroxine sodium)
- Drug interactions: Photosensitivity Reaction
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Photosensitivity Reaction: 8 (0.43% of females aged 48 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Photosensitivity Reaction in Dystonia: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who have Dystonia)
- Photosensitivity Reaction in Hypothyroid: 11 (0.19% of females aged 48 (±5) who have Hypothyroid)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Photosensitivity Reaction in Klonopin: 29 (0.21% of females aged 48 (±5) who take Klonopin)
- Photosensitivity Reaction in Synthroid: 46 (0.16% of females aged 48 (±5) who take Synthroid)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (314 people, 16.88%)
- Stress And Anxiety (272 people, 14.62%)
- Hypothyroidism (264 people, 14.19%)
- Pain (197 people, 10.59%)
- Bipolar Disorder (187 people, 10.05%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (267 people, 14.35%)
- Neurontin (218 people, 11.72%)
- Cymbalta (192 people, 10.32%)
- Abilify (168 people, 9.03%)
- Nexium (159 people, 8.55%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (202 people, 10.86%)
- Fatigue (184 people, 9.89%)
- Stress And Anxiety (167 people, 8.98%)
- Headache (157 people, 8.44%)
- Depression (156 people, 8.39%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Klonopin has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Klonopin 43,057 users)
- Synthroid has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Synthroid 137,632 users)
What are the conditions?
- Dystonia (abnormal muscle tone) can be treated by Baclofen, Clonazepam, Klonopin, Sinemet, Cogentin (latest reports from 17,786 Dystonia patients)
- Hypothyroid can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine sodium, Levoxyl, Levothyroxine thyroid, Levothroid (latest reports from 77,546 Hypothyroid patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Photosensitivity reaction has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, hepatitis c, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 7,616 Photosensitivity reaction patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
hi, I take diane 35, androcure, finasteride for a genetic hairloss, also zolpidem and paroxetine 5,5 mgr. I'm desesperated because I cannot bear winter time, feel always cold and sad but when the sun rise or in the South est Coutries I feel happier but only a little time walking under the sun ...
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
They recovered from Crohns and surgery, still had cfs chronic fatigue for years, and now are told they have symptoms of dry macular degeneration. Could wheat proteins ATI (amylase trypsin inhibitors) help with their ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Please help! After thyroid removal and being started on synthroid, my neck, chest and upper back is full of acne! My endo says is not related but it all started after taking synthroid. Any suggestions on how to stop this?
Hey! thank you so much. I will definitely search for that. But, for now, does anybody know how to recover from this slurred speech symptom. I am a theater actor. So its very important for me. Plz suggest something. I am quite worried.
I am a 78 year old caucasion woman. Approx. 4 years ago I became allergic to sunlight. I get itchy and hives occur. It disappears quickly after getting out of sun. I take 400mg of IC Acebutolol daily. 320 mg Valsartan and 20mg Atorvastatin. I have been to allergist, dermatologist and not ...
I have a problem when in the sun or even the heat in that I get a feeling like insects crawling under my skin, particularly bad at about 3am. It is mainly around my neck and on one elbow. I also have bad eczema on my hands from the heat/sun. My Dr has prescribed Efudix, but I am reluctant ...