A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Klonopin, Synthroid - from FDA reports
1,967 females aged 48 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 48 year old female patient who has Dystonia, Hypothyroid. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 24, 2017
1,967 females aged 48 (±5) who takes Klonopin, Synthroid are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 48
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Dystonia, Hypothyroid
- Drugs taken:
- Klonopin (clonazepam)
- Synthroid (levothyroxine sodium)
- Drug interactions: Photosensitivity Reaction
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Photosensitivity Reaction: 8 (0.41% of females aged 48 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Photosensitivity Reaction in Dystonia: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who have Dystonia)
- Photosensitivity Reaction in Hypothyroid: 12 (0.19% of females aged 48 (±5) who have Hypothyroid)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Photosensitivity Reaction in Klonopin: 31 (0.22% of females aged 48 (±5) who take Klonopin)
- Photosensitivity Reaction in Synthroid: 48 (0.16% of females aged 48 (±5) who take Synthroid)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (332 people, 16.88%)
- Stress And Anxiety (290 people, 14.74%)
- Hypothyroidism (285 people, 14.49%)
- Pain (218 people, 11.08%)
- Bipolar Disorder (189 people, 9.61%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (271 people, 13.78%)
- Cymbalta (227 people, 11.54%)
- Neurontin (224 people, 11.39%)
- Nexium (172 people, 8.74%)
- Abilify (171 people, 8.69%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (208 people, 10.57%)
- Fatigue (196 people, 9.96%)
- Headache (176 people, 8.95%)
- Stress And Anxiety (170 people, 8.64%)
- Depression (164 people, 8.34%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Klonopin has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Klonopin 45,309 users)
- Synthroid has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Synthroid 145,886 users)
What are the conditions?
- Dystonia (abnormal muscle tone) can be treated by Baclofen, Clonazepam, Klonopin, Sinemet, Cogentin (latest reports from 18,184 Dystonia patients)
- Hypothyroid can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine sodium, Levoxyl, Levothyroxine thyroid, Levothroid (latest reports from 82,836 Hypothyroid patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Photosensitivity reaction has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, hepatitis c, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 8,281 Photosensitivity reaction patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
hi, I take diane 35, androcure, finasteride for a genetic hairloss, also zolpidem and paroxetine 5,5 mgr. I'm desesperated because I cannot bear winter time, feel always cold and sad but when the sun rise or in the South est Coutries I feel happier but only a little time walking under the sun ...
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
They recovered from Crohns and surgery, still had cfs chronic fatigue for years, and now are told they have symptoms of dry macular degeneration. Could wheat proteins ATI (amylase trypsin inhibitors) help with their ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been on Synthroid for 4 yrs. and for a year have had extreme sweating, nothing eliviates it and insomnia, I take a ton of stuff just to fall asleep. I quit taking this morning and have not had any sweating,hoping the insomnia is gone as well. I am pretty tired of not being able to ...
I just got diagnosed with a hepatic cyst thru a CT scan, but the only physical evidence was an irregular chest x-ray where it was pushing up my right lung. 3 years ago my chest x-ray was normal & I didn't start taking Synthroid until 3 years ago. Could this length of time on synthroid produce a ...
Need your help. Its only been a week and my ophthalmologist said I should take Lanoprost eye drops for mild glaucoma age 62. I also take synthroid. Maybe the two medicines don't go together? Need advice. My eye pressure reading is 30. Not feeling that great. Thinking of stoping drops ...