A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Klonopin, Synthroid - from FDA reports
1,860 females aged 48 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 48 year old female patient who has Dystonia, Hypothyroid. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
1,860 females aged 48 (±5) who takes Klonopin, Synthroid are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 48
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Dystonia, Hypothyroid
- Drugs taken:
- Klonopin (clonazepam)
- Synthroid (levothyroxine sodium)
- Drug interactions: Photosensitivity Reaction
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Photosensitivity Reaction: 8 (0.43% of females aged 48 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Photosensitivity Reaction in Dystonia: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who have Dystonia)
- Photosensitivity Reaction in Hypothyroid: 11 (0.19% of females aged 48 (±5) who have Hypothyroid)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Photosensitivity Reaction in Klonopin: 29 (0.21% of females aged 48 (±5) who take Klonopin)
- Photosensitivity Reaction in Synthroid: 46 (0.16% of females aged 48 (±5) who take Synthroid)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (314 people, 16.88%)
- Stress And Anxiety (272 people, 14.62%)
- Hypothyroidism (264 people, 14.19%)
- Pain (197 people, 10.59%)
- Bipolar Disorder (187 people, 10.05%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (267 people, 14.35%)
- Neurontin (218 people, 11.72%)
- Cymbalta (192 people, 10.32%)
- Abilify (168 people, 9.03%)
- Nexium (159 people, 8.55%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (202 people, 10.86%)
- Fatigue (184 people, 9.89%)
- Stress And Anxiety (167 people, 8.98%)
- Headache (157 people, 8.44%)
- Depression (156 people, 8.39%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Klonopin has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Klonopin 45,238 users)
- Synthroid has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Synthroid 145,768 users)
What are the conditions?
- Dystonia (abnormal muscle tone) can be treated by Baclofen, Clonazepam, Klonopin, Sinemet, Cogentin (latest reports from 18,180 Dystonia patients)
- Hypothyroid can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine sodium, Levoxyl, Levothyroxine thyroid, Levothroid (latest reports from 82,635 Hypothyroid patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Photosensitivity reaction has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, hepatitis c, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 8,275 Photosensitivity reaction patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
hi, I take diane 35, androcure, finasteride for a genetic hairloss, also zolpidem and paroxetine 5,5 mgr. I'm desesperated because I cannot bear winter time, feel always cold and sad but when the sun rise or in the South est Coutries I feel happier but only a little time walking under the sun ...
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
They recovered from Crohns and surgery, still had cfs chronic fatigue for years, and now are told they have symptoms of dry macular degeneration. Could wheat proteins ATI (amylase trypsin inhibitors) help with their ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi Group - if one exists that has these ridiculous conditions I've been blessed with. Seriously, if anyone is out there that suffers from even two of the multitude of issues I have, I would be grateful to hear from you. The Bipolar 1, rheumatoid arthritis, sacroiliitis, ADD girl with a ...
I'm on Synthroid and Protonix. Both have to be taken on an empty stomach. I don't know how to take the medications. Do I take Synthroid wait 30 minutes and then take Protnonix, and wait another 30 minutes before having breakfast? Do I take Synthroid in the morning and take Protonix 4 hours ...
Been on synthroid for 4 weeks after removal of 2 nodules and half of the thyroid that was swelled up. I've got a psychiatric condition and take a med to keep me sane along with depression . I have a nauseous feeling and have to force myself to eat at every meal, with absolutely no appetite. ...
Hello, new to the group. Wondering if anyone else had sudden hearing loss from drug interactions, encephalitis or seratonin sydrome? I was in a coma in 2014 for 5 days and woke up and my hearing was completely gone. I have bilateral cochlear implants now. Doctors didn't diagnose reason why I had ...