A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Tegretol, Zofran Odt, Baclofen, Synthroid - from FDA reports
2,360 females aged 48 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 48 year old female patient who has Trigeminal Neuralgia, Nausea, Rls, Hypothyroid. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
2,360 females aged 48 (±5) who takes Tegretol, Zofran Odt, Baclofen, Synthroid are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 48
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Trigeminal Neuralgia, Nausea, Rls, Hypothyroid
- Drugs taken:
- Tegretol (carbamazepine)
- Zofran Odt (ondansetron)
- Baclofen (baclofen)
- Synthroid (levothyroxine sodium)
- Drug interactions: Jerky Body Movements
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Jerky Body Movements: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Jerky Body Movements in Trigeminal Neuralgia: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who have Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Jerky Body Movements in Nausea: 1 (0.03% of females aged 48 (±5) who have Nausea)
- Jerky Body Movements in Rls: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who have Rls)
- Jerky Body Movements in Hypothyroid: 1 (0.02% of females aged 48 (±5) who have Hypothyroid)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Jerky Body Movements in Tegretol: 1 (0.02% of females aged 48 (±5) who take Tegretol)
- Jerky Body Movements in Zofran Odt: 2 (0.03% of females aged 48 (±5) who take Zofran Odt)
- Jerky Body Movements in Baclofen: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who take Baclofen)
- Jerky Body Movements in Synthroid: 3 (0.01% of females aged 48 (±5) who take Synthroid)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (565 people, 23.94%)
- Pain (325 people, 13.77%)
- Hypothyroidism (267 people, 11.31%)
- Depression (219 people, 9.28%)
- Nausea (213 people, 9.03%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Neurontin (252 people, 10.68%)
- Lyrica (247 people, 10.47%)
- Xanax (199 people, 8.43%)
- Cymbalta (199 people, 8.43%)
- Nexium (197 people, 8.35%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (298 people, 12.63%)
- Fatigue (257 people, 10.89%)
- Headache (211 people, 8.94%)
- Pain (203 people, 8.60%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (194 people, 8.22%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Tegretol has active ingredients of carbamazepine. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Tegretol 33,336 users)
- Zofran odt has active ingredients of ondansetron. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Zofran odt 620 users)
- Baclofen has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Baclofen 47,772 users)
- Synthroid has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Synthroid 145,886 users)
What are the conditions?
- Trigeminal neuralgia (a painful condition of the nerve responsible for most facial sensation) can be treated by Tegretol, Gabapentin, Carbamazepine, Lyrica, Trileptal (latest reports from 6,570 Trigeminal neuralgia patients)
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) can be treated by Zofran, Phenergan, Promethazine, Ondansetron, Promethazine hydrochloride plain (latest reports from 456,235 Nausea patients)
- Rls (restless legs syndrome) can be treated by Mirapex, Requip, Ropinirole hydrochloride, Pramipexole dihydrochloride, Gabapentin (latest reports from 26,657 Rls patients)
- Hypothyroid can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine sodium, Levoxyl, Levothyroxine thyroid, Levothroid (latest reports from 82,836 Hypothyroid patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Jerky body movements has been reported by people with depression, parkinson's disease, huntington's disease, gastroesophageal reflux disease, epilepsy (latest reports from 1,541 Jerky body movements patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Tegretol and Zofran odt drug interaction
- Tegretol and Baclofen drug interaction
- Tegretol and Synthroid drug interaction
- Zofran odt and Baclofen drug interaction
- Zofran odt and Synthroid drug interaction
- Baclofen and Synthroid drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
i am 40 year old male taking Baclofen for muscle pain, avodart for hair loss and Olmetic for moderate high blood pressure issues. Over the last two years my fingernails (thumb and index finger on both hands) and big toe nails have become brittle and are splitting and thumb nails are concave in ...
I've had 3 ablasions in 6 years and i can't take a chance of this garcinia if it will react with tikosyn. My blood pressure goes to 200/110 i need to lose weight. Hoping that this garcinia will help. I'm 40 pounds over weight. Thanks
WHAT ARE THE DRUG INTERACTIONS OF TAKING GARCINIA CAMBOGIA WITH SYNTHROID .2. I AM ON A VERY HIGH DOSE OF SNYTHROID DUE TO THYROIDECTOMY FROM STAGE II THYROID CANCER. I HAVE BEEN BEEN TAKING SYNTHROID .2 FOR 15 YEARS, WITHOUT SIDE EFFECTS. ALTHOUGH I AM SLIM, I AM NOTICING AS I GET OLDER, MY ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I'm new..... hello! I am currently on XR tegretol 800 mg. Started beginning of May. Recently went off vraylar. Hoping that was the reason I had a metallic in my mouth. Now I think it's the tegretol. How long does it last? What can I do about it? It will go away, right?
I have been on Synthroid for 4 yrs. and for a year have had extreme sweating, nothing eliviates it and insomnia, I take a ton of stuff just to fall asleep. I quit taking this morning and have not had any sweating,hoping the insomnia is gone as well. I am pretty tired of not being able to ...