A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Tegretol, Zofran Odt, Baclofen, Synthroid - from FDA reports
2,159 females aged 48 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 48 year old female patient who has Trigeminal Neuralgia, Nausea, Rls, Hypothyroid. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
2,159 females aged 48 (±5) who takes Tegretol, Zofran Odt, Baclofen, Synthroid are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 48
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Trigeminal Neuralgia, Nausea, Rls, Hypothyroid
- Drugs taken:
- Tegretol (carbamazepine)
- Zofran Odt (ondansetron)
- Baclofen (baclofen)
- Synthroid (levothyroxine sodium)
- Drug interactions: Jerky Body Movements
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Jerky Body Movements: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Jerky Body Movements in Trigeminal Neuralgia: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who have Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Jerky Body Movements in Nausea: 1 (0.04% of females aged 48 (±5) who have Nausea)
- Jerky Body Movements in Rls: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who have Rls)
- Jerky Body Movements in Hypothyroid: 1 (0.02% of females aged 48 (±5) who have Hypothyroid)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Jerky Body Movements in Tegretol: 1 (0.02% of females aged 48 (±5) who take Tegretol)
- Jerky Body Movements in Zofran Odt: 2 (0.03% of females aged 48 (±5) who take Zofran Odt)
- Jerky Body Movements in Baclofen: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who take Baclofen)
- Jerky Body Movements in Synthroid: 3 (0.01% of females aged 48 (±5) who take Synthroid)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (512 people, 23.71%)
- Pain (284 people, 13.15%)
- Hypothyroidism (243 people, 11.26%)
- Depression (199 people, 9.22%)
- Nausea (188 people, 8.71%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Neurontin (237 people, 10.98%)
- Lyrica (212 people, 9.82%)
- Nexium (184 people, 8.52%)
- Xanax (181 people, 8.38%)
- Klonopin (174 people, 8.06%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (266 people, 12.32%)
- Fatigue (228 people, 10.56%)
- Headache (185 people, 8.57%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (180 people, 8.34%)
- Pain (178 people, 8.24%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Tegretol has active ingredients of carbamazepine. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Tegretol 32,317 users)
- Zofran odt has active ingredients of ondansetron. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Zofran odt 414 users)
- Baclofen has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Baclofen 44,112 users)
- Synthroid has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Synthroid 137,632 users)
What are the conditions?
- Trigeminal neuralgia (a painful condition of the nerve responsible for most facial sensation) can be treated by Tegretol, Gabapentin, Carbamazepine, Lyrica, Trileptal (latest reports from 6,216 Trigeminal neuralgia patients)
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) can be treated by Zofran, Phenergan, Promethazine, Ondansetron, Promethazine hydrochloride plain (latest reports from 428,458 Nausea patients)
- Rls (restless legs syndrome) can be treated by Mirapex, Requip, Ropinirole hydrochloride, Pramipexole dihydrochloride, Clonazepam (latest reports from 25,270 Rls patients)
- Hypothyroid can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine sodium, Levoxyl, Levothyroxine thyroid, Levothroid (latest reports from 77,546 Hypothyroid patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Jerky body movements has been reported by people with depression, parkinson's disease, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, huntington's disease, convulsion (latest reports from 1,460 Jerky body movements patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Tegretol and Zofran odt drug interaction
- Tegretol and Baclofen drug interaction
- Tegretol and Synthroid drug interaction
- Zofran odt and Baclofen drug interaction
- Zofran odt and Synthroid drug interaction
- Baclofen and Synthroid drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
i am 40 year old male taking Baclofen for muscle pain, avodart for hair loss and Olmetic for moderate high blood pressure issues. Over the last two years my fingernails (thumb and index finger on both hands) and big toe nails have become brittle and are splitting and thumb nails are concave in ...
I've had 3 ablasions in 6 years and i can't take a chance of this garcinia if it will react with tikosyn. My blood pressure goes to 200/110 i need to lose weight. Hoping that this garcinia will help. I'm 40 pounds over weight. Thanks
WHAT ARE THE DRUG INTERACTIONS OF TAKING GARCINIA CAMBOGIA WITH SYNTHROID .2. I AM ON A VERY HIGH DOSE OF SNYTHROID DUE TO THYROIDECTOMY FROM STAGE II THYROID CANCER. I HAVE BEEN BEEN TAKING SYNTHROID .2 FOR 15 YEARS, WITHOUT SIDE EFFECTS. ALTHOUGH I AM SLIM, I AM NOTICING AS I GET OLDER, MY ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Please help! After thyroid removal and being started on synthroid, my neck, chest and upper back is full of acne! My endo says is not related but it all started after taking synthroid. Any suggestions on how to stop this?
Hi. I'm Larry. I had major back surgery in 2012 whereas I had a cervical fusion involving my C2 to T 1. Since the surgeryI have been taking Baclofen often and on Control my spasticity in my legs as well as prevent muscle spasms in my back. I seem to have gain 25 pounds from taking this drug. ...
I have been on synthroid since 2013, I had a thyroidectomy due to thyroid cancer. Ever since starting synthroid I have not been able to get control of my joint pain and swelling, no matter what is used. It appears only prednisone at 20mg works but it isn't a solution. None of my Dr.'s think ...
I started having oily eyelids after using Latisse and nothing seems to help, Its been years now. I do the warm soaks with baby shampoo. Is there a class action lawsuit against this people? There should be.