A study for a 22 year old man who takes Buspirone Hcl - from FDA reports
271 males aged 22 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 22 year old male patient who has Panic Disorder. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
271 males aged 22 (±5) who takes Buspirone Hcl are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 22
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Panic Disorder
- Drugs taken:
- Buspirone Hcl (buspirone hydrochloride)
- Side effects: Somnolence, Tingling In Hands Or Feet, Paraesthesia
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Somnolence: 5 (1.85% of males aged 22 (±5) who take the drug)
- Tingling In Hands Or Feet: 0 (0% of males aged 22 (±5) who take the drug)
- Paraesthesia: 11 (4.06% of males aged 22 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Paraesthesia in Panic Disorder: 18 (9% of males aged 22 (±5) who have Panic Disorder)
- Somnolence in Panic Disorder: 16 (8% of males aged 22 (±5) who have Panic Disorder)
- Tingling In Hands Or Feet in Panic Disorder: 0 (0% of males aged 22 (±5) who have Panic Disorder)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Paraesthesia in Buspirone Hcl: 11 (4.06% of males aged 22 (±5) who take Buspirone Hcl)
- Somnolence in Buspirone Hcl: 5 (1.85% of males aged 22 (±5) who take Buspirone Hcl)
- Tingling In Hands Or Feet in Buspirone Hcl: 0 (0% of males aged 22 (±5) who take Buspirone Hcl)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (56 people, 20.66%)
- Depression (30 people, 11.07%)
- Insomnia (14 people, 5.17%)
- Migraine (10 people, 3.69%)
- Bipolar Disorder (9 people, 3.32%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zyprexa (21 people, 7.75%)
- Zoloft (21 people, 7.75%)
- Risperdal (21 people, 7.75%)
- Xanax (19 people, 7.01%)
- Paxil (18 people, 6.64%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (33 people, 12.18%)
- Depression (32 people, 11.81%)
- Insomnia (26 people, 9.59%)
- Fatigue (25 people, 9.23%)
- Breathing Difficulty (23 people, 8.49%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Buspirone hcl has active ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Buspirone hcl 3,580 users)
What are the conditions?
- Panic disorder can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Zoloft, Alprazolam (latest reports from 36,984 Panic disorder patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Somnolence (a state of near-sleep, a strong desire for sleep) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 123,196 Somnolence patients).
- Tingling in hands or feet has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, insomnia, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, gastroesophageal reflux disease (latest reports from 570 Tingling in hands or feet patients).
- Paraesthesia (sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's skin with no apparent long-term physical effect) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 91,463 Paraesthesia patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Hey everyone, I am new to the group. My husband is suffering a bad bout of diverticulitis and all he is doing is sleeping-even in the middle of the day. Is this normal? He hasn't gone to the doctor yet and is hoping he can beat it in his own. I finally called the doctor but in the meanwhile, I'm ...
Heavy legs, numb feet, better in AM and worsens during day and abates a bit in the evening. Was taking 500 mg daily, now 3x weakly, but tapering off a bit now because Hb and WBC less than optimal at present. Symptoms abating slightly on lower dosage. Also severe cramps in AM.
Can anyone tell me if they have gotten more relief of nervous symptoms by combining prozac with buspirone? 20mg of Prozac has relieved all symptoms except for a constant tightness in my stomach. I am taking Buspirone with it for 2 weeks now. The tight stomach is worse and I'm awake from 3am. I ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I a a 40 year old female and have been using Fluorouracil 5 for a little over 2 weeks for basal cell carcinoma on my chest. I am very sleepy during the day, often taking a few naps. My doctor did not mention this as a possible side affect. I am relieved that this can be a side affect as I was ...
Hi My mum is currently taking sutent. She is on her second cycle 25mg , she has been really drowsy and week, also dry mouth and slurring her words a bit. Was wondering if this is normal? Any help would be good. Thanks
I've been battling fatigue and "hypersomnia" for years. I always thought it was something else and never associated it could possibly be from Paxil -- been taking for 20 plus years. Could others who have experienced hypersomnia while using Paxil/paroxatine, please give their experience? I ...
In addition to having constant numbness in both of my feet, I also get severe cramping in my toes and severe charlie horses in the back of my legs. Has anyone experience these symptoms while on tamoxifen? Thank you!